Official Kobe vs Jordan Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #421
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4668 4668
 RHYTHMALISM 09 said:
that was in the 80s :owned:

do i know u muthaf**ka!!!????

being called an immortal>>>>>>>>> being a current fav player

at the best player on your opponents team calling u a god, thats just foolish

nah u prob heard of me tho, i drop that knowledge and real s**t on here and on another site. not too many on my level ya heard:dancingcool:
 06-07-2009, 11:17 PM         #422
RHYTHMALISM 09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
being called an immortal>>>>>>>>> being a current fav player

at the best player on your opponents team calling u a god, thats just foolish

nah u prob heard of me tho, i drop that knowledge and real s**t on here and on another site. not too many on my level ya heard:dancingcool:
if baron davis played in the 80s where their was no athleticism hes be god too

and i havent heard about you tell me something about who you would consider the greatest lyricist to ever touch a mic
 9 years ago '06        #423
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4668 4668
 RHYTHMALISM 09 said:
if baron davis played in the 80s where their was no athleticism hes be god too

and i havent heard about you tell me something about who you would consider the greatest lyricist to ever touch a mic

at dr j, not being athletic. did he ever light up the celts the way mj did......as a 2nd year player on the road at that also:agreement6::agreement6:

does this answer your question

06-07-2009, 11:38 PM         #424
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ether
 9 years ago '06        #425
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Its because Laker fans are the most delusional fans right next to Cowboy fans. Kobe might not even be the best player in his own franchise.
 9 years ago '05        #426
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10792 10792
MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '08        #427
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 K-Train said:
Its because Laker fans are the most delusional fans right next to Cowboy fans. Kobe might not even be the best player in his own franchise.
He's not. After his career is over, he most likely will tho...
 9 years ago '05        #428
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
You guys have to realize that Kobe is still in his prime basically..even if he has a better shot than Jordan..there's plenty of years for his 3 point average to go down.
 9 years ago '06        #429
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 wisdom558 said:
because kobe will surpass jordan.
Kobe at age30=4 rings(will have fourth in a month)
jordan at age30=3 rings
Jordans first 13 years in the league=6 rings
Kobes first 13 years in the league= most likely 4 rings

Also to the guy who said Kobe is a better shooter only three point shooting and that isnt by much. Jordans mid range game was better than Kobes as well as his slashing game.

Kobes great right now but he isnt even the greatest Laker ever even when he wins his 4th ring but I will say this with this Finals win he will be in the top 10 greatest player of all time.

Oh and Magic Johnson >>>>> Kobe :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #430
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You are dumb. There mid range is about equal. When it comes the 3 Point shooting Kobe has Jordan beat time 20.

*waits for your excuse*

By the way Reggie Miller even said Kobe was a better shooter MJ
Jordans career three point shooting 32.7%

Kobes career three point shooting 34.1%

Not that big of a difference is there?

Also one thing MJ had on Kobe was his decision making. Kobe does take alot of dumb shots. I know he can make them but that is one of the reason he and the lakers got embarrassed last year in the finals.

Also did MJ break your heart by refusing you an autograph. I mean I can understand if you dont like him as a person because I dont but for you a so called "Bulls fan" to not recognize his greatness is pathetic and laughable.

Again Magic Johnson>>>>>Kobe Bryant

I understand why some people want to call him the greatest. Everyone wants their favorite player to be the greatest. I hope D-Wade is one of the best players ever also so I can see it.

But Kobes going to need to play 20 years in the league to have a better career then MJ.

Call me when Kobe LEADS his team to 6 rings and not be someones robin to their batman.
 9 years ago '09        #431
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
n*ggas need to stop talking about top 10 this and that, when u between the ages of 15-25None of yall seen anybody in the 70s, 80s on a consistent basis to get a real judgement on the type of player they were, so how can you comment on top 10 s**t when u werent even old enough to talk fluently when the players in the 80s were playing... Yall giving all these lil analyisis on Kobe, Lebron, Dwight, etc. but you cant do the same for players in the 80s...
 9 years ago '05        #432
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Trap$tar said:
Jordans career three point shooting 32.7%

Kobes career three point shooting 34.1%

Not that big of a difference is there?

Also one thing MJ had on Kobe was his decision making. Kobe does take alot of dumb shots. I know he can make them but that is one of the reason he and the lakers got embarrassed last year in the finals.

Also did MJ break your heart by refusing you an autograph. I mean I can understand if you dont like him as a person because I dont but for you a so called "Bulls fan" to not recognize his greatness is pathetic and laughable.

Again Magic Johnson>>>>>Kobe Bryant

I understand why some people want to call him the greatest. Everyone wants their favorite player to be the greatest. I hope D-Wade is one of the best players ever also so I can see it.

But Kobes going to need to play 20 years in the league to have a better career then MJ.

Call me when Kobe LEADS his team to 6 rings and not be someones robin to their batman.
Dude shut the hell up.

This coming from a guy that stays in Cali and is a bulls fan.

That is the same Kobe that holds the record for the most 3's made in a NBA game. To bad your Mike does not have that record. Jordan only made 581's while Kobe is over 1,000+

Reggie Miller and Phil Jackson all stated he is a better shooter than Jordan.

Don't play the funk with talking about Jordan's shot selection. Jordan also took some bad shots to.

Kobe was just as important to that team than Shaq. Without Kobe they do not win 3 championships. He was the go to guy in the 4th QTR and made big plays when his team needed it.

Fall Back. Watch

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 06-08-2009 at 05:52 AM..
 06-08-2009, 06:32 AM         #433
!LL MuZ!k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
:agreement6: Couldnt have said it better myself... Its because Kobe is the closest to Jordan, so Jordan fans get nervous and insecure that someone is closely approaching his greatness and people are talking about him being better than Jordan... its exactly why Kobe fans hate on Lebron
Originally Posted By Block
People can't stand Kobe's personality not his game
:applause:

True Facts

Close thread.

Last edited by !LL MuZ!k; 06-08-2009 at 06:33 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #434
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Talk about Jordan after the Playoffs! He's just as relevant as LeBron is right now. It's Kobe's Time!!
 9 years ago '05        #435
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
threads like these is nothing but opinion.....I remember when I was high school, this was around 95' or 96' I believe....n*ggas then didn't even think Jordan was the Goat and he was in his prime at that point. I got into an heated discussion about MJ....and all dude could say was that all he had was hangtime and no game. Since that day forward I've learn to stop worrying about other n*ggas weak a.ss opinions and just base my own.

With that said, unless Kobe can match or surpass what MJ did in his career, then he isn't better than him and there can't really be any honest comparison.... but he will be know as gifted/great player in NBA history and honestly there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-08-2009 at 07:17 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #436
Canibus Green 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
i see what ur saying and agree he is not uncatchable but for kobe he is..kobe has 13 ears in nba and that's what mike played with the bulls..and it's not close right now.he might be able to play 20 seaosn like kareem and have some better "totals" but that's it

and the media is always lookin fo the next great thing...harold minor,tracy mcgrady,vince carter,allen iverson,kobe,lebron,grant hill...they was all labeled as the next jordan and all faded away...even kobe has faded away once or twice but is the only one to remain in discussion
The problem with ur 13 year logic as with most people who use that logic is kobe came outta hs which I think actually hurt him...I think mayb if kobe woulda had a grade a pedigree in hoop comin outta north carolina we might of seen this smarter version (imo) of kobe a tad earlier n his career.

Imho I think kobe will b better than jordan of course he doesn't have the accolades and I couldn't tell u if he will get em but who cares basketball would b boring wit out n*ggas like kobe pushin for jordans spot, s**t keeps me entertained
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #437
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 WiLLiePerezez said:
10 pages
Almost there
 9 years ago '04        #438
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
U f**k boys sayin o jordan only played 13years for the bulls and forget about the other comeback need to stop. So magic had aids and had to stop playin early, how long would his career have been otherwise? Would u only look at 13 years?lmfao nice logic. A certain jay-z quote comes to mind when i think of this whole subject.
"A wise man say dont argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #439
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If Jordan had shaq? s**t if a lot of players had shaq...I'm sure they would have a couple of rings
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #440
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
Like penny hardaway?
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments