most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #381
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Your making my point for me... Whoever thinks Jordan is a better shooter than Kobe is sadly mistaken, again n*ggas wanna try and bring stats into the conversation to validate their statement, only becuase they never really saw Jordan play....

I dont understand why these conversations go on about Kobe and MJ in here, when 90% of the people never even saw Jordan in his prime
who never saw jordan play?Lol that's what my childhood consist of...yall up in here talkin about this guy is a better shooter and every stat goes against that..i wish i could pull game tape up of every game but unfortunatly i can't so i can only go by stats which shows what they did.....jordan doesn't shoot 40% in the finals
 9 years ago '09        #382
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 philly337 said:
who never saw jordan play?Lol that's what my childhood consist of...yall up in here talkin about this guy is a better shooter and every stat goes against that..i wish i could pull game tape up of every game but unfortunatly i can't so i can only go by stats which shows what they did.....jordan doesn't shoot 40% in the finals
Your childhood? So when your were, I dont know 6-10 years old, your telling me you were sitting here analyzing Jordan if he was a great midrange, 3 pt and shooter period and what type of moves he was doing in the post? I dont think so...
 9 years ago '04        #383
King P 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 3 3
1. by the time Jordan had his 4th NBA title, everyone pretty much knew he would win until he was done, i remember those times. When Kobe wins this year, how certain are you that he will win next year? not much, the best in the league? yes, but not dominant, not Jordan.

2. While Jordan was winning, he was the only one winning. no reggie, no malone, no payton, no stockton, no barkley, he put n*ggaz in a drought, greedy with rings

3. stats, do your homework
 9 years ago '06        #384
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Your childhood? So when your were, I dont know 6-10 years old, your telling me you were sitting here analyzing Jordan if he was a great midrange, 3 pt and shooter period and what type of moves he was doing in the post? I dont think so...
lol i think i speak for most who had a childhood...yes.I used to watch that s**t and go try and impitate on my plastic rim i had outback.This is what k!lls me about people like u...u didn't start watchin the game till prolly middle school..while true sports head was watchin every game,playing the sport every day with friends,and most like me was also prolly basketball card collectors who analysed stats
 06-07-2009, 08:38 PM         #385
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coaching helps big time....... especially if its phil jackson!!
 9 years ago '07        #386
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
 cfalcon22 said:
I saw them both play, and I like them both. I'm taking Kobe in a nailbiter. Society won't take Kobe because honestly MJ's impact on the game, marketing, society, and just about everything outside of basketball trumps anything Kobe can ever do. Jordan was and is bigger than basketball.
From a skills standpoint/talent standpoint I'm sure Kobe and others may be better and probably are better. But, when you are/were the "savior" of basketball and a global icon it's gonna be tough for anybody to match that. Guys can top the stats and accomplishments that Jordan had and they still won't be better in the eyes of the public because of his public stature.

Oh yeah for the guy with the elaborate decorations of hate for Kobe Bryant, Let's be real here, MJ blew leads in games as well in the playoffs. He also had bad games too. As much as I like Jordan, I don't remember him winning a title every year he was in the league. When his team was the best team they won six times, when they weren't they didn't, so let's chill with the Godlike status we give him please.
Jordan never choke in the final, and kobe never faced a defense like they had back then, dont get me wrong kobe is good and probably a better three point shooter, but who hands the do you want the ball on in last seconds kobe or MJ, kobe wouldn't create something like MJ could, MJ is more of a leader without MJ, Kobe wouldn't know how to play like that
 9 years ago '07        #387
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
some of yall need one of two things..

1.a life

or

2.a job as an nba analyst

postin in this thread goin back and forth with ppl makes u look sick.make ur point and keep it movin..stop tryna force ur opinions on ppl.they are OPINIONS after all.theres too many variables to say for sure whos better unless ur a stat man & thas all u wana go off of.but even then,there shouldnt be an arguement bcuz Jordan clearly wins with stats.

all this "kobe stole jordans moves" is garbage.it may be true,but look where it got him.maybe some of yall should be out stealin some moves.

""jordan won this,jordan won that"..muthaf**ka WE GET IT.lol

imo jordans better.but kobe is highly UNDERRATED bcuz of the rings with shaq,then the losin finals,etc.ppl are failin to realize what theyre witnessin bcuz of the hate for Kobe(or excessive love for jordan)..but Jordan aint commin back folks..so as BASKETBALL fans you should love watcgin Kobe.bcuz he's now.LeBrons next.its special talent all over.enjoy it and stop hatin so much.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '09        #388
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol i think i speak for most who had a childhood...yes.I used to watch that s**t and go try and impitate on my plastic rim i had outback.This is what k!lls me about people like u...u didn't start watchin the game till prolly middle school..while true sports head was watchin every game,playing the sport every day with friends,and most like me was also prolly basketball card collectors who analysed stats
I thought stealing and copying moves from Jordan was a sin?
 9 years ago '06        #389
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
i'm not being argued by idiots as the greatest basketball player of all time

nice try though
 9 years ago '09        #390
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
i'm not being argued by idiots as the greatest basketball player of all time

nice try though
Okay nice rebuttal but what do you want Kobe to do, a 360 windmill shot from 18 ft out? I mean damn, they play the same position, are the same height, and play in the same type of offense under the same coach, of course they are going to have similar moves
 9 years ago '07        #391
blackjewelz 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
bein a 2 guard and NOT imitating Jordan should be a sin..

who doesnt wana be the best?the guy outside practicin Jon Barry moves,that's who..
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #392
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 philly337 said:
ok and i u judge a shooter by FG% and if u anna go strictly long range u go by 3 point...and kobe has him by a whollllleeee 1%
Kobe has attempted 1750 more 3pa's...jordan's 3p% would go down if he attempted as many as Kobe.

and you don't compare 2 players shooting by looking at their fg%. you're a fool if you do that. jordan's fg% is high because he's a better finisher than kobe...but kobe is a better shooter.

i dont understand why you idiots even care if somebody says kobe is a better shooter than michael. ray allen is a better shooter than michael too. so what? everybody knows michael is the better player though so why are you n*ggas so salty when people say kobe is better than michael at something?
 9 years ago '06        #393
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Okay nice rebuttal but what do you want Kobe to do, a 360 windmill shot from 18 ft out? I mean damn, they play the same position, are the same height, and play in the same type of offense under the same coach, of course they are going to have similar moves
i'm not sayin s**ts wrong with it...ur twistin words...i said kobe stole from jordan but jordan is better at it
 9 years ago '06        #394
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Rubix said:
Kobe has attempted 1750 more 3pa's...jordan's 3p% would go down if he attempted as many as Kobe.

and you don't compare 2 players shooting by looking at their fg%. you're a fool if you do that. jordan's fg% is high because he's a better finisher than kobe...but kobe is a better shooter.

i dont understand why you idiots even care if somebody says kobe is a better shooter than michael. ray allen is a better shooter than michael too. so what? everybody knows michael is the better player though so why are you n*ggas so salty when people say kobe is better than michael at something?
yes ray allen is a better shooter then michael jordan...kobe is not
 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM         #395
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phil Jackson already said Kobe was a way better shooter than Jordan Why cant Jordan stans just let it be
 9 years ago '05        #396
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 philly337 said:
yes ray allen is a better shooter then michael jordan...kobe is not
and your words are stronger than phil jackson's - the man who knows these 2 players better than anybody?
 9 years ago '06        #397
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Phil Jackson already said Kobe was a way better shooter than Jordan Why cant Jordan stans just let it be
so phil jackson said it so it's true?

but either way..i KNOW jordan is a better shooter but either way..let's say kobe is a better shooter...what else he got over jordan?if jordan's not a better shooter he's def a better scorer,jordans a better defensive player,jordan has a btter post game,jordan is better in the clutch,jordan is a better winner...so what else he got over mike if he's better?
 9 years ago '07        #398
blackjewelz 
space
space
 philly337 said:
so phil jackson said it so it's true?

but either way..i KNOW jordan is a better shooter but either way..let's say kobe is a better shooter...what else he got over jordan?if jordan's not a better shooter he's def a better scorer,jordans a better defensive player,jordan has a btter post game,jordan is better in the clutch,jordan is a better winner...so what else he got over mike if he's better?
no offense but u cant say Phils opinion on it dnt matter..then try to act like yours does.he's seen wayyy more Jordan and Kobe than u have.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #399
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Andre3000 said:
even a moron would be able to decide that phil jackson clearly only said that because kobe is who he's coaching NOW.

yes i'm sure he'd be honest and say kobe is nowhere near MJ, that'd be a real confidence booster for his star player
 9 years ago '06        #400
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
no offense but u cant say Phils opinion on it dnt matter..then try to act like yours does.he's seen wayyy more Jordan and Kobe than u have.
Posted via Mobile Device
he said the s**t while he wa still coachin kobe lol.....i'll take his opinion seriously when he retires for good
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy