Official Kobe vs Jordan Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
185 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-07-2009, 03:50 PM         #341
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw them both play, and I like them both. I'm taking Kobe in a nailbiter. Society won't take Kobe because honestly MJ's impact on the game, marketing, society, and just about everything outside of basketball trumps anything Kobe can ever do. Jordan was and is bigger than basketball.
From a skills standpoint/talent standpoint I'm sure Kobe and others may be better and probably are better. But, when you are/were the "savior" of basketball and a global icon it's gonna be tough for anybody to match that. Guys can top the stats and accomplishments that Jordan had and they still won't be better in the eyes of the public because of his public stature.

Oh yeah for the guy with the elaborate decorations of hate for Kobe Bryant, Let's be real here, MJ blew leads in games as well in the playoffs. He also had bad games too. As much as I like Jordan, I don't remember him winning a title every year he was in the league. When his team was the best team they won six times, when they weren't they didn't, so let's chill with the Godlike status we give him please.

Last edited by cfalcon22; 06-07-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 06-07-2009, 03:52 PM         #342
wisdom558  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
[/img]

U made me do it
lol at you being mad !

kobe>jordan

Jordan(supporting cast)>Kobe(supporting cast)

who's going to tripple jordan when you have steve kerr,toni kukoc,scottie pippen at the three point lin ?

06-07-2009, 03:55 PM         #343
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe can win 10 more rings and 5 more mvps 7 finals mvps
and people WILL NEVER SAY HE IS BETTER THAN JORDAN

its like people that like Jordan talk about him like if he is their dad or something
never have i heard grown men get so emotional when they talk about another male
one of my acquaintances is on jordans nuts its like him and you all would suck jordans d**k if you could.....
 9 years ago '05        #344
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
MJ was MJ and Kobe is Kobe I dont Compare Kobe,MJ,Magic,Bird,etc to eachother cause they all great in the best way...
 9 years ago '05        #345
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 Memphis Bleek said:
Why does this thread flop worse than my last album
 9 years ago '04        #346
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11359 11359
my god its not even fans its kobe stans

kobe is great but not better than jordan

jordan isnt my fav player i recognize greatness i saw him when they played the pacers 2 years after retirement so ive see the guy play half of u kids were 2 and 3 when jordan was s**tting on n*ggas
 9 years ago '08        #347
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 wisdom558 said:
lol at you being mad !

kobe>jordan

Jordan(supporting cast)>Kobe(supporting cast)

who's going to tripple jordan when you have steve kerr,toni kukoc,scottie pippen at the three point lin ?

Ur the one that's mad because u will never be able to experience what that white innocent colorado girl did
 9 years ago '04        #348
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
This will not end well..

Quite honestly, I've argued about this way too much for me to even give a s**t anymore.
 06-07-2009, 04:22 PM         #349
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
jordan never had a decent 7-footer

kobe had/has 4 of them (Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Bynum):owned:
First of all, who said you had to have a decent 7 footer to win titles?
Now, Jordan had a great player in Scottie Pippen, three serviceable 7 footers at all times, Horace Grant/Dennis Rodman, and several veteran perimeter players to help him and Scottie with the little things, so he didn't need a good seven footer.
When did Odom grow to seven feet, isn't he the same height as Toni Kukoc last I checked they are both 6'10 or 6'11?

Once again stop using dumb logic to make one guy better or worse than the other. Everybody needs to recognize Jordan had his time and was great then. Now, it's time to look for the next Kobe not the next Mike.
Damn, even Mike is yelling for everybody to get off his d**k.

Last edited by cfalcon22; 06-07-2009 at 05:12 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #350
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 str8_akademiks said:
This will not end well..

Quite honestly, I've argued about this way too much for me to even give a s**t anymore.
This is the same way I feel. What people fail to realize is that it's all subjective. There is no criteria set that proves one player is better than the other. Its all in what you feel makes someone the best.

You have people that think Wilt, Magic, Russel or Kareem are the GOAT are they stans? Actually the real question is how can someone be the best ever when the league is up and running?
 9 years ago '05        #351
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,238 | Props total: 33390 33390
 cfalcon22 said:
I saw them both play, and I like them both. I'm taking Kobe in a nailbiter. Society won't take Kobe because honestly MJ's impact on the game, marketing, society, and just about everything outside of basketball trumps anything Kobe can ever do. Jordan was and is bigger than basketball.
From a skills standpoint/talent standpoint I'm sure Kobe and others may be better and probably are better. But, when you are/were the "savior" of basketball and a global icon it's gonna be tough for anybody to match that. Guys can top the stats and accomplishments that Jordan had and they still won't be better in the eyes of the public because of his public stature.

Oh yeah for the guy with the elaborate decorations of hate for Kobe Bryant, Let's be real here, MJ blew leads in games as well in the playoffs. He also had bad games too. As much as I like Jordan, I don't remember him winning a title every year he was in the league. When his team was the best team they won six times, when they weren't they didn't, so let's chill with the Godlike status we give him please.
honestly you hit the nail right on the head
 9 years ago '04        #352
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 TheT said:
This is the same way I feel. What people fail to realize is that it's all subjective. There is no criteria set that proves one player is better than the other. Its all in what you feel makes someone the best.

You have people that think Wilt, Magic, Russel or Kareem are the GOAT are they stans? Actually the real question is how can someone be the best ever when the league is up and running?
 9 years ago '07        #353
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
half(maybe more)of the ppl crownin Kobe never saw Jordan get down..i was born in 88 so i didnt get to watch the amazing things he did night in and night out like i do Kobe..i saw apotta MJ in his last 2 years with the bulls..and the wiz after that but even then i was a lil too young to appreciate.but ive done enough research and watched enough game tapes to know that Jordan wasnt hype,he was the real deal.his game was SERIOUS..some ppl werent fortunate enough to witness that.

a couple espn classic game dnt do him justice.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-07-2009, 04:29 PM         #354
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause kobe pole jockers cant deal with the fact that hell NEVER be better then Jordan.

06-07-2009, 05:01 PM         #355
wisdom558  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
jordan never had a decent 7-footer

kobe had/has 4 of them (Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Bynum):owned:
So all it takes is the best center and shooting guard to win championships ?

your dumb
 9 years ago '09        #356
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 I'm The Dan said:
Why do you guys want to defend Jordan so bad when it comes to Kobe. There are dudes that are religious when it comes to this s**t. You don't see the same s**t when people compare Wade, Iverson and even Lebron to Jordan.

Ya'll just shook.
:agreement6: Couldnt have said it better myself... Its because Kobe is the closest to Jordan, so Jordan fans get nervous and insecure that someone is closely approaching his greatness and people are talking about him being better than Jordan... its exactly why Kobe fans hate on Lebron
 9 years ago '05        #357
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Grave said:
The reason people will never take Kobe over MJ is because MJ was the first. The ignorance in people will tell them that the first one is the best one and will be the only one.

I feel bad for MJ fans because they will never enjoy the game of basketball as they used to. As for the rest of us, lets just watch the Greatest one play right now until the next one comes and maybe we wont be as stubborn as the ones before us and embrace him also
Real talk
 9 years ago '04        #358
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
The thing is....if you dont think he's on Jordans level now....imagine what the next 3-4 years will be like?

9 years ago '04        #359
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Why is there a Kobe/Jordan thread every three weeks here? He's the best now, who cares about ever. Deal with that when it's all said and done.
 9 years ago '06        #360
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8548 8548
People can't stand Kobe's personality not his game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy