Official Kobe vs Jordan Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 03:54 AM         #261
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Kobe??? On My Level???

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #262
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe
Allen Iverson >>>> Kobe
Pierce > Kobe
Tmac = Kobe

Theres a fair comparison...Tmac vs Kobe

My bad forgot somebody

Bron Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe

Last edited by jdawgkemp; 06-18-2008 at 08:23 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #263
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Any Kobe stans still trying to defend him at this point must be like 13 years old. Anyone older than that should realize how embarrassing it is to try to carry on any argument for him after the worst loss in playoff history. Find a new hero. Kobe has been EXPOSED!!!
 9 years ago '07        #264
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
carbon copy can never be better than the original....Master Splinter bussed all 4 ninja turtles a.sses at the same time
 9 years ago '07        #265
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jdawgkemp said:
Allen Iverson >>>> Kobe
Pierce > Kobe
Tmac = Kobe

My bad forgot somebody

you my friend are mad disrespectful....T-pain aint even play beyond the first rd...u give kobe kg and ray allen and tell me if he doesnt win that chip..gasol is a burger with extra chez
 9 years ago '04        #266
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 jdawgkemp said:
Allen Iverson >>>> Kobe
Pierce > Kobe
Tmac = Kobe

My bad forgot somebody

u should have stopped at mj
 9 years ago '04        #267
jdawgkemp 
space
space
Na fu*k that

In Game 7 LEBRON HAD OVER 40 POINTS AGAINST BOSTON. Lebron wasnt goin down like that, Kobe just gave the fu*k up and KOBE DEFINATELY HAS MORE TALENT AROUND HIM THAN THE fu*kING CAVS DO AROUND LEBRON.

Allen Iverson sure never let his team lose by no fu*king 40 points back when the Sixers had NOBODY and LA was stacked to the brim with talent.

So dont gimme that bullsh*t about Kobe's team he has a GREAT fu*kING TEAM around him and he gave the fu*k up. 22 points and 1 a.ssist is INEXfu*kINGCUSABLE when youre supposed to be "Better than Jordan."
 06-18-2008, 09:24 AM         #268
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Slam Dunk Champion
Kobe Slam Dunk Champion
Thats a joke right?

Kobe Bryant is the weakest dunk champion in the history of the NBA... How the fu*k do you win a dunk contest... with a dunk used to win the dunk contest the year prior to that, and then the year before that..

GTFOH!
 9 years ago '07        #269
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I think this thread can be closed now...
Kobe made the answer to this thread an easy one with his play in the last week and a half. There's no way MJ would ever, ever, let what happened to the lakers happen to the bulls during their run...EVER...

Kobe is tuff, but never on MJ's level.
MJ=GOAT
 9 years ago '07        #270
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 jdawgkemp said:
Na fu*k that

In Game 7 LEBRON HAD OVER 40 POINTS AGAINST BOSTON. Lebron wasnt goin down like that, Kobe just gave the fu*k up and KOBE DEFINATELY HAS MORE TALENT AROUND HIM THAN THE fu*kING CAVS DO AROUND LEBRON.

Allen Iverson sure never let his team lose by no fu*king 40 points back when the Sixers had NOBODY and LA was stacked to the brim with talent.

So dont gimme that bullsh*t about Kobe's team he has a GREAT fu*kING TEAM around him and he gave the fu*k up. 22 points and 1 a.ssist is INEXfu*kINGCUSABLE when youre supposed to be "Better than Jordan."
I don't think the Lakers were as good as everyone thought they were, including myself. Kobe right now is still the best in the NBA. Boston plays some sick a.ss D, and they did what every team try's to do to a player like Kobe. Shut him down, and make the other players beat you. Kobe was shut down, and who else stepped up? Gasol plays soft as sponge, Odom looked lost out there. Vuacic, shows up only when he wants to. Radmanavic couldn't gaurd a two year old. Kobe still needs help. Gasol was trying to back down Perkins and KG, and was going nowhere. He was getting out rebounded by Rondo, who is like a foot shorter than him. I think the Lakers should have went after a tougher, stronger PF/C, instead of Gasol. They plain just got beat like Javon Walker in Las Vegas. I wanted the Lake show to win, but the Celt's just k!lled them.

Kobe is not better then Jordan. Tmac is not better than Kobe. Tmac sucks cuz he can never get out of the first round. AI, has had his chances, but did nothing. Bron is the second best in the L right now, but your forgetting what happened to him last year. Dude got swept.
 9 years ago '04        #271
jdawgkemp 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Bron is the second best in the L right now, but your forgetting what happened to him last year. Dude got swept.
Yeah swept at the age of 22....

Oh and I forgot somebody else

Healthy D-Wade >>>>>>>>>>> Kobe

Last edited by jdawgkemp; 06-18-2008 at 09:47 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #272
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
i ran into chris paul lastnight and he demands a recount!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #273
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Kobe right now is still the best in the NBA. Boston plays some sick a.ss D, and they did what every team try's to do to a player like Kobe. Shut him down, and make the other players beat you. Kobe was shut down...

Kobe is not better then Jordan. Tmac is not better than Kobe. Tmac sucks cuz he can never get out of the first round. AI, has had his chances, but did nothing. Bron is the second best in the L right now, but your forgetting what happened to him last year. Dude got swept.
I think you're confused. First you say Kobe is the best, then you say he was shut down. Then you say Lebron is second best. What makes Kobe the best if he was shut down? He's definitely NOT the best team player in the league and does NOT make his teammates better. So what is he the best at? Individual player? But he was shut down by the same team that Lebron torched in their final game. They couldn't stop Lebron, but they could stop Kobe and you say Kobe is #1? That don't make sense.

Also, Lebron's team got swept last year because they has NO BUSINESS being in the Finals in the first place. They earned the shot to get there by grinded hard. But that team as a.ss and Lebron carried that team all the way there. Compare it to this year's Lakers team. They got Gasol, Odom and Kobe. Don't even try to downplay that like it's nothing. That team took out the Spurs. Put Lebron on that team and it would NOT have been a sweep either. Put Kobe on Lebron's Cavs and they would have gotten swept as well. Your arguments are weak and you're confused. According to your arguments, Kobe is not #1.
 9 years ago '06        #274
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
 Bullseye said:
I think you're confused. First you say Kobe is the best, then you say he was shut down. Then you say Lebron is second best. What makes Kobe the best if he was shut down? He's definitely NOT the best team player in the league and does NOT make his teammates better. So what is he the best at? Individual player? But he was shut down by the same team that Lebron torched in their final game. They couldn't stop Lebron, but they could stop Kobe and you say Kobe is #1? That don't make sense.

Also, Lebron's team got swept last year because they has NO BUSINESS being in the Finals in the first place. They earned the shot to get there by grinded hard. But that team as a.ss and Lebron carried that team all the way there. Compare it to this year's Lakers team. They got Gasol, Odom and Kobe. Don't even try to downplay that like it's nothing. That team took out the Spurs. Put Lebron on that team and it would NOT have been a sweep either. Put Kobe on Lebron's Cavs and they would have gotten swept as well. Your arguments are weak and you're confused. According to your arguments, Kobe is not #1.
honestly i've seen lebron shutdown more then kobe...i'm not really sure who i consider better...kobe is better skill wise and is more fluid which is why i think i'd say he is better but lebron is bigger and can match kobe is every stat and pull down more rebound so it's hard to decide...but we've all seen lebron have to settle for jumpers and throw up bricks
 06-18-2008, 10:14 AM         #275
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Kobe??? On My Level???

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #276
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 jdawgkemp said:
Na fu*k that

:applause:
 06-18-2008, 10:28 AM         #277
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The proof is in the pudding...Kobe can't win a meaningful game...nobody gives a fu*k about his 81 point game against the Raptors in the middle of January...Just face it you Kobe d*ck riders... he just doesn't have Jordans k!ller instinct and this was his only chance to live up to all that bullsh*t hype you clowns have given him...and what happened? He cries all season long about getting help...then gets the help he needs in another SUPERSTAR [Gasol] who they acquire for nothing...and what happens? They still can't get over the hump...and it's not Gasol playing his heart out...or L Odom playing a great season but disappearing in the Finals...or even losing Bynum with 2 months to go...because this team was still running through teams all the way up until Finals...and then....Kobe "Mr. I only play 1 & 4th quarters" Bryant doesn't show up...it's too bad...
 9 years ago '07        #278
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:
The proof is in the pudding...Kobe can't win a meaningful game...nobody gives a fu*k about his 81 point game against the Raptors in the middle of January...Just face it you Kobe d*ck riders... he just doesn't have Jordans k!ller instinct and this was his only chance to live up to all that bullsh*t hype you clowns have given him...and what happened? He cries all season long about getting help...then gets the help he needs in another SUPERSTAR [Gasol] who they acquire for nothing...and what happens? They still can't get over the hump...and it's not Gasol playing his heart out...or L Odom playing a great season but disappearing in the Finals...or even losing Bynum with 2 months to go...because this team was still running through teams all the way up until Finals...and then....Kobe "Mr. I only play 1 & 4th quarters" Bryant doesn't show up...it's too bad...
Real talk.
 06-18-2008, 11:09 AM         #279
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEP KOBE ALWAYS fu*kING GIVES UP

AND THEN WHINES LIKE A BABY AND STARTS PASSING IT UP LIKE A bi*ch

CUS HE GETS SCARED LMAOOOO

JORDAN WILL NEVER DO THIS

IVERSON NEVER DOES DOES

EVEN LEBRON NEVER DID THIS

KOBE GIVES UP TOO EASILY.... IN THE DETROIT SERIES, THE PHONEIX SERIES IN GAME 7

NOW THIS SERIES
 9 years ago '07        #280
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Bullseye said:

Your not understanding what I'm saying. I see where your coming from. What I'm saying is that I belive Kobe is the best player in the L. The Boston Celtics shut down the best player in the L. Lebron scored 40 in game seven, but they didn't win. Furthermore, before that game seven, Lebron was shooting like 2 for 18's and sh*t. It was only from the second half of game 6 where Lebron got it together. He was struggling worse than Kobe until game 6.

The Lakers team this year was better than the Cav's team last year, but Kobe's supporting cast didn't show up this series, and that's why they lost. Gasol and Odom got straight beasted.

It doesn't matter is the Cav's belonged in the finals. The fact of the matter is that they were there and got swept. Do you think Bron and 'em said to themselves, "oh well we made it to the finals by fluke, so it's ok if we lose now" Hell naw. They grinded just as hard as they did in any other series.

I'm not really down with the whole if you put this player on this team than what would have happend sh*t. I'm not down with the fantasy sh*t, cuz you never no what could happen. Put kobe on that same Cav's team, you and me both don't really know what would have happend, so don't even bring up that fantasy ish. Bottom line is that i still belive Kobe is the beat in the L, and the best team D in the L, got to him...

I also highly doubt that I'm confused bro, especialy since I've been watching NBA hard from since the early to mid 80's. I hope you understand now where I'm coming from.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago