NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-13-2008, 04:03 PM         #201
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhhh sh*t mosdefinition...those pics had me kracking especially the one with them kids and mother...ahaha
 06-13-2008, 04:06 PM         #202
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ might be better than Kobe but at the end of the day Kobe will be the Greatest of his era when its all said and done.
 10 years ago '06        #203
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Andre3000 said:
MJ might be better than Kobe but at the end of the day Kobe will be the Greatest of his era when its all said and done.
Or it could be Tim Duncan the greatest PF of all time and top 10 player of all time.
 10 years ago '04        #204
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Trap$tar said:
Or it could be Tim Duncan the greatest PF of all time and top 10 player of all time.
Kobe's got a lot more time than Tim Duncan.
That's the biggest thing that he has in his favor.
 06-13-2008, 06:50 PM         #205
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
^^^Tougher Competition, means more skilled players... faster, more athletic... like MJ was... but MJ was one of a kind, "MJ Type" players are plentiful in todays NBA...

thats what I meant... Kobe isn't anything new, he's a product of what MJ brought to the game, thats why the comparison is different..

It's like Shaq, he was the first of his Kind... which is why he was so unmatched...
^^^lmao so there were no athletic people in the nba in the 90's??? are you fu*kin kidding me????drexler,wilkens,shawn kemp,barkley,ect ect wow you really are a fu*king idiot, n*ggaz think just cuz they wore short shorts and the game film wasn't in hd then that means they weren't athletic
 9 years ago '05        #206
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789

[pic - click to view]

G.O.A.T my a.ss

pay hommage to the greatest

[pic - click to view]

for all u teenagers nows a good time to realize greatness and respect it.
 06-17-2008, 11:50 PM         #207
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont put that scrub and jordan in the same sentence

that overrated scrub kobe isnt even on joe johnson's level
 9 years ago '04        #208
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Jordan never faced an entire team that played him as aggresively as the Celtics played Kobe.

He played the Pistons and Knicks who'd rough him up and just send him to the line, but he's never been in a situation where he's faced either a trap, double/triple team or multiple weakside defenders trying to stop him.

Jordan was able to ISO in pretty much every single series he ever played and since he was a superior offensive player he could have done anything. Kobe was put in an ISO situation maybe 3-4 times per game.

Jordan wouldn't have done much better, especially considering he didn't have the shooting range that Kobe has.
 9 years ago '06        #209
jj01 
space
space
$44,961 | Props total: 4683 4683
of course not
 9 years ago '06        #210
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 Maroon_Tiger said:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....lebron didnt fold like that...
lebron don't compare either....don't make people hate lebron like they do kobe from comparin to the goat before being the best in the nab and surpassin other greats
 9 years ago '04        #211
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
lmaooooooooooooooooo
Prove me wrong.

At least try to sound intelligent instead of posting multiple images in your posts to try and garner a few laughs to take away from your stupidity.

Last edited by A.G; 06-17-2008 at 11:55 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #212
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Jordan never faced an entire team that played him as aggresively as the Celtics played Kobe.

He played the Pistons and Knicks who'd rough him up and just send him to the line, but he's never been in a situation where he's faced either a trap, double/triple team or multiple weakside defenders trying to stop him.

Jordan was able to ISO in pretty much every single series he ever played and since he was a superior offensive player he could have done anything. Kobe was put in an ISO situation maybe 3-4 times per game.

Jordan wouldn't have done much better, especially considering he didn't have the shooting range that Kobe has.
oh my the sh*t don't stop...are u serious?Jordan used to have the whole fu*kin team on him which is why u see in half of his highlight him going though 3 defenders and duckin on the other 2...unlike kobe who settled for contested shots...and honestly he was not double and triple teamed like that...half his shots were straight one on one contested from posey or pierce or whoever steppped up on him
 9 years ago '07        #213
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

hahaha
 9 years ago '06        #214
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Prove me wrong.
i just did...get kobe's d*ck out ur mouth..ur still the only one makin excuses for the man..he fu*kin choked...take it
 9 years ago '08        #215
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 2278 2278
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe must of f*cked your girl, mom, or sister or something like that.....
 9 years ago '04        #216
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
oh my the sh*t don't stop...are u serious?Jordan used to have the whole fu*kin team on him which is why u see in half of his highlight him going though 3 defenders and duckin on the other 2...unlike kobe who settled for contested shots...and honestly he was not double and triple teamed like that...half his shots were straight one on one contested from posey or pierce or whoever steppped up on him
Bullsh*t.
First of all you even admitted that you only got to see Jordan in his late stages. Second of all, teams weren't allowed to play zone, and double teaming was rarely (if at all used) because of illegal defense rules.
 06-17-2008, 11:56 PM         #217
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
That just pretty much explains it all. All u watched was the highlights.
 9 years ago '08        #218
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 2278 2278
 Maroon_Tiger said:
losing by 39 pts in a must win game?!??! lol... let the tears out... stop making bs posts
And that`s Kobe fault?....
 9 years ago '06        #219
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
That just pretty much explains it all. All u watched was the highlights.
haha wow...no actually the reaosn i brought that up is because the only thing i can PROVE it with is highlights because i don't have every basketball game on tape to put on the internet for teenagers like ur sefl who haven't watched him play....i grew up goin the fu*k to school,comin home doin my homework,goin outside to play ball with my friends,and comin in at night to watch jordan sh*t on people on prime time television
 06-18-2008, 12:01 AM         #220
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE IS NOT CLOSE TO JORDAN LMAOOOOOOOOOO

JORDAN THINKS KOBE A LITTLE bi*ch RITE NOW

HE PROB GIVES MORE RESPECT TO WADE THEN HE DOES TO KOBE LMAOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx