Spider Loc has words for Snoop Dogg, on Game vs Spider Fight

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
10434 pageviews
27 comments

youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,410 | Props total: 29617 29617
Spider Loc has words for Snoop Dogg, on Game vs Spider f!ght

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dubcnn.com/int .. s/spiderloc08/

Dubcnn: Snoop Dogg recently put out a video wanting to set up a Spider vs Game f!ght, what did you think about that?

Man, I don't understand why a n*gga thinks it's cool to be clowning with my name in his mouth about some muthafu*kin' f!ghting. I don't know and he don't know no rapper that's done touched on more rappers than me. A squabble ain't sh*t, you can't name another rapper that done put his hands on more entertainers than Spider Loc - not saying that's something I'm proud of. But I don't know why he wants to take that opportunity to acknowledge me, when you can't tell me about nobody that this n*gga done touched! He's had various dissing situations throughout his career, and he ain't put his hands on nobody. He wouldn't give the homie Jayo a head up fade.

It's a n*gga that grabbed Snoop's wife's a.ss at Snoop's house and the n*gga didn't take the fade! I forget the homie's name from Insane, it's a little white boy from Insane, I don't know if he actually grabbed her a.ss or not, but when her a.ss got grabbed and she made a big hoot-n-holler about it, this is who the crowd blamed it on. He denied it, so they made the big bodyguard n*gga Fabian take the muthafu*kin' fade. He had to get on the basketball court and go head up. The little white boy knocked Fabian up his chest and pounded on him, Snoop's bi*ch a.ss didn't even take that fade.

I ain't got no problem taking a fade with nobody who wants a fade, but why hasn't your bi*ch a.ss taken a fade with Suge, you mark a.ss n*gga? Doing records called "Pimp Slapp'd" and ain't never slapped nobody! Old hoe a.ss n*gga wanna speak on Spi. That's how I feel about that sh*t. If the n*gga was really about something, he got my number! I ain't got your number n*gga, you got my number, you could have holla'd at me n*gga! A n*gga just talk goofy on the internet and when you see a n*gga it ain't none of that! They bow down to the Loc, n*ggas know what it is out here!

The n*gga don't know me, he only knows of me, and he knows he better keep hiding behind the microphones and the internet and the bodyguards with that sh*t. It ain't no more passes, when you see me in traffic it ain't no more "Oh what up Loc?" or "Rollin' coastin'" or none of that. Keep that hoe sh*t, you mark a.ss n*gga!

to read the whole interview

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dubcnn.com/int .. s/spiderloc08/

Last edited by youngmic; 05-09-2008 at 11:26 AM..

27 comments for "Spider Loc has words for Snoop Dogg, on Game vs Spider Fight"

10 years ago '04        #2
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
i wonder if snoop will respond to this...
 10 years ago '06        #3
Shak1 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like somebody's frustrated...........
 10 years ago '05        #4
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,328 | Props total: 28765 28765
Spider Joke is a nutt.....this fool acts like people give a damn what he says....i know people that listen to alot of music who still dont know who this cat is hahaha....an now he wants to head up Snoop?? i can understand whats he's sayin, but Snoops career sh*ts on his whole life
 10 years ago '05        #5
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
why is he sh*ttin on snoop like that. .snoop didnt do anything. .he said he wanted to see them f!ght. .he didnt diss either of them. .spider loc is a little bi*ch i would knock that f*g the fu*k out
 10 years ago '04        #6
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i cant stand spider loc f*g**t a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #7
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
yeah its like ok, some of the things he said on snoop not scrappin is true, but i dont think all thtis sh*t hes sayin was necessary. this dude always wantin drama. spider's always been hella ignorant. snoop wasnt even tryin to disrespect dude. smh
 10 years ago '04        #8
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$874 | Props total: 1064 1064
the only reason he went at snoop is because he doesnt want to box game head up and the sh*t be on camera. Not saying that SPI wouldnt win just saying he dont wanna box him on camera in a one on one
 10 years ago '04        #9
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
I don't really mess wit spider, but I was feeling the same way when I saw the video. Crooked I told snoop in his dubcnn interview that they shot the fair one and snoop never responsed to that.
 10 years ago '04        #10
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Why everybody always hatin on Spider? I fu*kz wit the Loc and I'm a Brooklyn n*gga. It's like these internet nerds show all this love to these fake a.ss n*ggaz, but they always hatin on real n*ggaz. Game don't want it w/ the Loc and neither does Snoop.
 05-09-2008, 02:20 PM         #11
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-09-2008, 02:22 PM         #12
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:

I ain't got no problem taking a fade with nobody who wants a fade, but why hasn't your bi*ch a.ss taken a fade with Suge, you mark a.ss n*gga? Doing records called "Pimp Slapp'd" and ain't never slapped nobody! Old hoe a.ss n*gga
fu*ked up but true
 05-09-2008, 04:00 PM         #13
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like it or not, Spider Loc is a goon
 10 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
man when spider first came out he was shouting snoop out now he talkin sh*t and yall say game gotta change of heart i mean snoop aint never fought anyone to my knowledge but he aint no bi*ch either n*gga got rep from long beach spider just mad cause west kept secret only sold like 3,000 copys
 10 years ago '04        #15
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
i can understand what he saying about Snoop and all, but fu*k Spider Loc....nobody a.ss n*gga .....is he still on G-Unit? if he is, a n*gga wouldn't know about it.....50 don't even promote the n*gga no more, cuz he's a nobody, PLUS he's wack as fu*k....
 10 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 Aftashok said:
i can understand what he saying about Snoop and all, but fu*k Spider Loc....nobody a.ss n*gga .....is he still on G-Unit? if he is, a n*gga wouldn't know about it.....50 don't even promote the n*gga no more, cuz he's a nobody, PLUS he's wack as fu*k....

u betta not say that u writing in blu words with a blu ray icon talkin bout his blu chucks, blu rag, blu boots, blu car,blu hair all on his fubu
 05-09-2008, 04:53 PM         #17
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
u betta not say that u writing in blu words with a blu ray icon talkin bout his blu chucks, blu rag, blu boots, blu car,blu hair all on his fubu
that junk made me wanna listen to that weak song
 10 years ago '06        #18
space
space
lol i'll prop you when i can that was the only song i liked from him and that's cause whoever song the chorus
 05-09-2008, 05:05 PM         #19
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He done fu*ked wit the wrong dude that n*gga spider's career is over before that sh*t even really began.
 10 years ago '06        #20
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Boy its about to be hell here in LA I know that. These n*ggas play by different rules. LOL Ignorance for some is okay here. We'll see what happens.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy