May 8 - Lil Romeo's Basketball Skills Over-Hyped?

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 998 998
 JayThunder said:
WELL MOTHERfu*kER ALOT OF US WASNT BORN WIT A SLIVER SPOON IN OUR MOUTHS UNLIKE HIM fu*k HE AINT BROKE n*gga GOT NICK CANNON MONEY HE CAN PAY FOR A WHOLE MESS OF CATS THAT WANNA B DOCTORS 2 GET THEY DEGREES IM OVA HERE PAYIN LIKE 10G A SEMSTER JUST TO B CALLED DOCTOR WHEN IM DONE WIT THIS 100,000 DEGREE
lmaooooooo he wasn't born with one in his mouth either his father came from the slumzzz the bottom of the earth. there is noway in hell someone is supposed to make it out of their. master p didn't blow until like 97 and when was romeo born? congrats on trying to become a doctor but once u become one and be successful that 100 u spent on that degree will be well worth it and it would be nothing to u.
 10 years ago '08        #42
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
Romeo should just be prepared to have splinters in his a** because he will sit the bench the whole season
 10 years ago '05        #43
P DRILLA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 8551 8551
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I happen to like some things of Romeo—in terms of what he can do for the University of Southern California.
this says it all
 10 years ago '04        #44
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 13 13
 DaPlaya641 said:
why a full ride tho?? he can pay for school......the next person in line couldda had their life changed with that scholarship

sh*t is ridiculous. some dude out there is prolly smart as hell and broke and def could have used the scholarship while rich a.ss P MILLER has a golden bathroom and his son is gettin a full ride. thats the only hating im gonna do
 10 years ago '07        #45
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
Cool for him....he get a full ride to a big university....(Hopefully hell get that degree ) he gets to get out class take trips all over the US and see some of the best college players play....he gets free gear..which he probably already has and he get to chill in Southern Cali.....im not hatin...
 10 years ago '07        #46
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 602 602
yea p-miller aint broke...i hear about him donating money (not cheap change) to schools and organizations around new orleans constantly. he coulda paid for his sons schooling...

and lol at the dude who said LUDAAA!!!
 05-09-2008, 09:14 AM         #47
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen this n*gga play before. I don't see how someone can say he sucks. he may not be as good as whoever that Lamar character is, but he definitely got skills. They must have had some great talent at USC if Romeo was the worse.
 10 years ago '05        #48
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 133 133
He was young and too short in camp... He bigger and got better handles now... AINT NO BUM GETTING A SCHOLARSHIP... I PLAY AND I KNOW
 10 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,670 | Props total: 15301 15301
It doesn't matter Romeo's scholarship will get pulled and he'll be cut after his frist season.

Master P used D'Rozan too get his son a scholarship so I expect the USC staff to return the favor by pulling the scholarship after the freshman year.

Theres no way he will waste a USC scholarship riding on the bench for 4 years straight.
 05-09-2008, 10:10 AM         #50
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like father like son.......Master P's skills were overhyped. he bought his way into tryouts wit NBA squads and got CUT. i saw him in the ESPN celebrity game and he was TRASH.....floyd mayweather was better than P
 10 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 1304 1304
I knew something was suspicious bout Romeo gettin a full ride.... That Demare dude no lie look like he gonna do big things he got talent... The only thing I saw Romeo doin was gettin a.ssits oof him... some bullsh*t when he got enough money to pay for his own college and he aint even good at what he gettin a scholarship for...
 10 years ago '04        #52
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
SMH at dudes stickin' up for Romeo like it's their boyfriend.

Who cares if people hate, what the fu*k are you going to do. Stop everyone from being haters. Add to that, act like you never hated on something before.

I swear some of you be kissing your Romeo poster's in your room before bed time.
 10 years ago '08        #53
pspkiidmir16 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think so, he is really good
 10 years ago '07        #54
Klock 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Demar look like his game is sick.

Romeo don't look trash...just not D1 material.
 10 years ago '05        #55
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 4972 4972
Tim Floyd didnt even sound convinced that Romeo was good
 10 years ago '06        #56
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
this reminds me of that boondocks episode
 10 years ago '04        #57
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
 more_fya said:
cosign. I was just about to say this. Why does the n*gga need a scholarship when his dad is pratically rich (unless he pissed away all his cash already)?
cuz Life aint fair n*ggaz next Question
 05-09-2008, 03:23 PM         #58
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on now his father coulud have played in the league this man can ball quit hating he is only in high school....it takes a good player one or two years in college to develope all of their skills
 05-09-2008, 03:29 PM         #59
cuteboyfosho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen his basketball highlight video on scout.com and he looked average against some very sorry looking basketball teams. Stick to acting and rapping bruh. No, just stick to acting.
 05-09-2008, 03:37 PM         #60
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:
SMH at dudes stickin' up for Romeo like it's their boyfriend.

Who cares if people hate, what the fu*k are you going to do. Stop everyone from being haters. Add to that, act like you never hated on something before.

I swear some of you be kissing your Romeo poster's in your room before bed time.
^^spoken like a true salty hatin a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1277 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
257 comments
1 day ago