May 8 - Lil Romeo's Basketball Skills Over-Hyped?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 JayThunder said:
WELL MOTHERfu*kER ALOT OF US WASNT BORN WIT A SLIVER SPOON IN OUR MOUTHS UNLIKE HIM fu*k HE AINT BROKE n*gga GOT NICK CANNON MONEY HE CAN PAY FOR A WHOLE MESS OF CATS THAT WANNA B DOCTORS 2 GET THEY DEGREES IM OVA HERE PAYIN LIKE 10G A SEMSTER JUST TO B CALLED DOCTOR WHEN IM DONE WIT THIS 100,000 DEGREE
lmaooooooo he wasn't born with one in his mouth either his father came from the slumzzz the bottom of the earth. there is noway in hell someone is supposed to make it out of their. master p didn't blow until like 97 and when was romeo born? congrats on trying to become a doctor but once u become one and be successful that 100 u spent on that degree will be well worth it and it would be nothing to u.
 10 years ago '08        #42
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
Romeo should just be prepared to have splinters in his a** because he will sit the bench the whole season
 10 years ago '05        #43
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,677 | Props total: 6435 6435
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I happen to like some things of Romeo—in terms of what he can do for the University of Southern California.
this says it all
 10 years ago '04        #44
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 DaPlaya641 said:
why a full ride tho?? he can pay for school......the next person in line couldda had their life changed with that scholarship

sh*t is ridiculous. some dude out there is prolly smart as hell and broke and def could have used the scholarship while rich a.ss P MILLER has a golden bathroom and his son is gettin a full ride. thats the only hating im gonna do
 10 years ago '07        #45
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Cool for him....he get a full ride to a big university....(Hopefully hell get that degree ) he gets to get out class take trips all over the US and see some of the best college players play....he gets free gear..which he probably already has and he get to chill in Southern Cali.....im not hatin...
 10 years ago '07        #46
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
yea p-miller aint broke...i hear about him donating money (not cheap change) to schools and organizations around new orleans constantly. he coulda paid for his sons schooling...

and lol at the dude who said LUDAAA!!!
 05-09-2008, 10:14 AM         #47
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen this n*gga play before. I don't see how someone can say he sucks. he may not be as good as whoever that Lamar character is, but he definitely got skills. They must have had some great talent at USC if Romeo was the worse.
 10 years ago '05        #48
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
He was young and too short in camp... He bigger and got better handles now... AINT NO BUM GETTING A SCHOLARSHIP... I PLAY AND I KNOW
 10 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
It doesn't matter Romeo's scholarship will get pulled and he'll be cut after his frist season.

Master P used D'Rozan too get his son a scholarship so I expect the USC staff to return the favor by pulling the scholarship after the freshman year.

Theres no way he will waste a USC scholarship riding on the bench for 4 years straight.
 05-09-2008, 11:10 AM         #50
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like father like son.......Master P's skills were overhyped. he bought his way into tryouts wit NBA squads and got CUT. i saw him in the ESPN celebrity game and he was TRASH.....floyd mayweather was better than P
 10 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
I knew something was suspicious bout Romeo gettin a full ride.... That Demare dude no lie look like he gonna do big things he got talent... The only thing I saw Romeo doin was gettin a.ssits oof him... some bullsh*t when he got enough money to pay for his own college and he aint even good at what he gettin a scholarship for...
 10 years ago '04        #52
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
SMH at dudes stickin' up for Romeo like it's their boyfriend.

Who cares if people hate, what the fu*k are you going to do. Stop everyone from being haters. Add to that, act like you never hated on something before.

I swear some of you be kissing your Romeo poster's in your room before bed time.
 10 years ago '08        #53
pspkiidmir16 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think so, he is really good
 10 years ago '07        #54
Klock 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Demar look like his game is sick.

Romeo don't look trash...just not D1 material.
 10 years ago '05        #55
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,609 | Props total: 3511 3511
Tim Floyd didnt even sound convinced that Romeo was good
 10 years ago '06        #56
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
this reminds me of that boondocks episode
 10 years ago '04        #57
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
 more_fya said:
cosign. I was just about to say this. Why does the n*gga need a scholarship when his dad is pratically rich (unless he pissed away all his cash already)?
cuz Life aint fair n*ggaz next Question
 05-09-2008, 04:23 PM         #58
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on now his father coulud have played in the league this man can ball quit hating he is only in high school....it takes a good player one or two years in college to develope all of their skills
 05-09-2008, 04:29 PM         #59
cuteboyfosho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen his basketball highlight video on scout.com and he looked average against some very sorry looking basketball teams. Stick to acting and rapping bruh. No, just stick to acting.
 05-09-2008, 04:37 PM         #60
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:
SMH at dudes stickin' up for Romeo like it's their boyfriend.

Who cares if people hate, what the fu*k are you going to do. Stop everyone from being haters. Add to that, act like you never hated on something before.

I swear some of you be kissing your Romeo poster's in your room before bed time.
^^spoken like a true salty hatin a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy