Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
i'd be ashamed if i was from detroit and had that lame-ass n*gga will reppin my city
 10 years ago '04        #162
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Those comments bout Gregs pops was fu*ked up and uncalled for. We gotta wait till next episode to see wtf made him take it there. On a sidenote, you notice all reality show contestants use the same tactic when theres beef. they try to push ppl to the point they throw a punch so they'll get the boot.
 10 years ago '06        #163
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
greg is just a funny character man. this dude is actually worth watching lol
 10 years ago '05        #164
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 4515 4515
 Blazze One said:
Good episode

Greg did own Sarahs dude, but u can tell he was trying to pick a f!ght. He knew ol boy was hella passive so he knew callin him out would be a easy ownin for him.

Dave was lame for tryin to go hard on Greg for sayin that girl wasnt that tight. If he like her, fu*k what other ppl say. He coulda easily said the same about Gregs chick cuz shes not nice @ all.

I feel Will for gettin pissed off about defendin Greg. I wouldnt have took it that far but I woulda been hot cuz Greg shoulda kept it real wit em. Especially seeing that thats his only homie in the house.

As for them hos, they are all immature, narrow-minded and nosey. They also contradict themselves (ie gettin mad about stealin panties, when they stole Brees sh*t;hatin on the dudes female company but they had a house full of company in the early episode and brought over that promoter n*gga). Them bi*ches need to grow up.
Most intelligent post. Everybody in the house is a bi*ch.
 05-23-2008, 12:12 PM         #165
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
man joey is weak as hell too. any dude that can't control his drinking habits is soft.
yeah but best believe he woulda snapped both wills and daves neck w/ the quickness and be kicked off the show

that whole house is full of a bunch of a lunatics...and the dudes are all soft...LOL @ Greg walking into one of the rooms and calling the producers "Will is throwing things at me and swinging at my face" *dies*
 10 years ago '05        #166
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$15,134 | Props total: 9863 9863
 bangabi*ch said:
LMmotherfu*kinAO!!!
 05-23-2008, 03:03 PM         #167
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
i agree with u 90% only becuz i believe that once u make a chic upset and especially (no offense) when it c ome to white bi*ches dawg like if they in the jungle fever stage like any n*gga is lebron james at that moment and like...da bi*ch is green as hell for posing like she like Greg wen she didnt like dat n*gga from day 1...she liked Will a.ss and was jus using Greg 2 get to Will and that was painfully obvious and she only lyiin to Greg cuz she tryna get revenge for Greg treatin her like sh*t in the beginnnin...now ill agree Greg took an L for believin dis bi*ch and ain nothin he can do when a bi*ch like another n*gga i dont care how much game u got like that sh*t is a wrap jus take the L and move on buh he messed up by believin dat Reeva bi*ch after he SEEN HER KISS DAT n*gga IN THE CLUB...dat wud be like alarm to know she is not to be trusted even if she was jus doin that for attention...

even that kim bi*ch was like Reeva always asked about Will since day 1 and always was lookin at dat n*gga wen she came ova so Will had her in the bag since way back it was jus a matter of time...now I think Will is cool buh that n*gga got flaws when it comes to what real n*ggaz dont do.....

1. he tryin to be friends at one moment and take sides and then another moment he play the neutral role he need to quit flip floppin u either fukk wit Greg or u dont fukk wit him like dat u dont front on a n*gga and try n defend him and then turn around be a fake n*gga n kiss up to otha bi*ches in da crib or w/e

2. if another n*gga like a female even if u kno he ain gon do sh*t wit it and she like u instead of him u DONT DO sh*t UNLESS U MAKE SURE ITS OK WIT DA n*gga IF DAT SUPPOSE TO BE YA HOMEBOI....now....if he ain cha homeboi then its all bets are off fair game so make it clear wats good wit da bi*ch ....

3. Greg issues wit erybody else ain got sh*t to do wit Will so why he gettin upset for like mind ya business n*gga....like tryna take the n*gga girl to get revenge is no way equal to puttin rocks in ya bed like that sh*t dont match....Greg is an a**hole and if u cool wit him den accept him as is buh if u aint den dont fuk wit him u cant flip back n forth dawg dat sh*t is some snake sh*t point blank

will overall is kool its just that he act one way aroudn the girls and then act another way around Greg

dat sh*t that happened was karma though...buh i believe Will went overthe top cuz that sh*t wit him and Greg wasnt that serious for him 2 spaze out over
This n*gga summed it up
 05-23-2008, 03:14 PM         #168
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

will tells greg, that greg is the reason his dad is dead. i don't care what rules are in the house i woulda k!lled this dude for real for saying that
Any respect I had for Will is completely in the toilet

If a n*gga ever said that type of sh*t to me..................... God help them
 10 years ago '04        #169
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 6886 6886
 REAL_NESS said:
This n*gga summed it up
yeah buh after watchin the sneak peek.....fukk dat n*gga Will str8 up
 05-23-2008, 03:32 PM         #170
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-23-2008, 04:20 PM         #171
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL anyone else find it funny how Will in the next episode swings TWICE(misses both times, prolly purposely) to test Greg and Greg doesnt even BLINK....LOL I cant front, I'd throw my set up as a reaction but Greg had the "This n*gga aint that stupid." swagga

rofl Greg > mankind
 10 years ago '04        #172
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 madness said:
i'd be ashamed if i was from detroit and had that lame-ass n*gga will reppin my city
that n*gga is not from detroit. he might be from the burbs or something he is not a detroit n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #173
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,844 | Props total: 9292 9292
 REAL_NESS said:

@ u usin windows xp.
 10 years ago '05        #174
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Lex Lossis said:
LOL anyone else find it funny how Will in the next episode swings TWICE(misses both times, prolly purposely) to test Greg and Greg doesnt even BLINK....LOL I cant front, I'd throw my set up as a reaction but Greg had the "This n*gga aint that stupid." swagga

rofl Greg > mankind
This hoecake hits his own hand on purpose next to Greg's face like a lil a.ss kid Greg didnt budge at all, Greg knew that clown aint have the heart to do it
 10 years ago '04        #175
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 591 591
EP 6 is up on itsbx...
 05-23-2008, 05:37 PM         #176
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
@ u usin windows xp.
ummm ok
 05-23-2008, 05:40 PM         #177
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never seen it
 10 years ago '07        #178
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 1694 1694
This dude Greg, The Chosen One is a character. He really makes this show.

I just saw that preview for the next show. I cant believe WIll and Dave. They are all talk and punching walls just trying to provoke Greg into knocking them the fu*k out. Will especially looks fu*kin stupid doing alll that shadow boxing.

Last edited by Daville502; 05-23-2008 at 06:34 PM..
 05-24-2008, 03:40 AM         #179
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daville502 said:
This dude Greg, The Chosen One is a character. He really makes this show.

I just saw that preview for the next show. I cant believe WIll and Dave. They are all talk and punching walls just trying to provoke Greg into knocking them the fu*k out. Will especially looks fu*kin stupid doing alll that shadow boxing.
$5 says both of them would whoop Greg's a.ss.
 05-24-2008, 08:35 AM         #180
maf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They can't live w/o stirring sh*t up, Im hooked
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago