Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
Will=Captain Save-A-Ho

Dave=Sensitive Steve

Real talk, those fools are lame. I tell my n*gga all the time, if some chick bullsh*tting with him, she ain't that hot anyway, Dave just to sensitive to take it. If he didn't agree, he should've kept it moving.

And Will has to be the LAMEST black dude ever on this show. I knew he was lame as hell when he told ol' girl he had a kindergarten crush on her .
 05-23-2008, 01:02 AM         #162
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Will=Captain Save-A-Ho

Dave=Sensitive Steve

Real talk, those fools are lame. I tell my n*gga all the time, if some chick bullsh*tting with him, she ain't that hot anyway, Dave just to sensitive to take it. If he didn't agree, he should've kept it moving.

And Will has to be the LAMEST black dude ever on this show. I knew he was lame as hell when he told ol' girl he had a kindergarten crush on her .
That sh*t got me to. I asked myself WTF is a kindergarten crush. That n*gga is Mr. Flowers and Candy.
 10 years ago '04        #163
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
i'd be ashamed if i was from detroit and had that lame-ass n*gga will reppin my city
 10 years ago '04        #164
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Those comments bout Gregs pops was fu*ked up and uncalled for. We gotta wait till next episode to see wtf made him take it there. On a sidenote, you notice all reality show contestants use the same tactic when theres beef. they try to push ppl to the point they throw a punch so they'll get the boot.
 10 years ago '06        #165
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
greg is just a funny character man. this dude is actually worth watching lol
 10 years ago '05        #166
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 Blazze One said:
Good episode

Greg did own Sarahs dude, but u can tell he was trying to pick a f!ght. He knew ol boy was hella passive so he knew callin him out would be a easy ownin for him.

Dave was lame for tryin to go hard on Greg for sayin that girl wasnt that tight. If he like her, fu*k what other ppl say. He coulda easily said the same about Gregs chick cuz shes not nice @ all.

I feel Will for gettin pissed off about defendin Greg. I wouldnt have took it that far but I woulda been hot cuz Greg shoulda kept it real wit em. Especially seeing that thats his only homie in the house.

As for them hos, they are all immature, narrow-minded and nosey. They also contradict themselves (ie gettin mad about stealin panties, when they stole Brees sh*t;hatin on the dudes female company but they had a house full of company in the early episode and brought over that promoter n*gga). Them bi*ches need to grow up.
Most intelligent post. Everybody in the house is a bi*ch.
 05-23-2008, 01:12 PM         #167
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
man joey is weak as hell too. any dude that can't control his drinking habits is soft.
yeah but best believe he woulda snapped both wills and daves neck w/ the quickness and be kicked off the show

that whole house is full of a bunch of a lunatics...and the dudes are all soft...LOL @ Greg walking into one of the rooms and calling the producers "Will is throwing things at me and swinging at my face" *dies*
 10 years ago '06        #168
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
that n*gga is getting fried on his youtube page
 10 years ago '05        #169
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7630 7630
 bangabi*ch said:
LMmotherfu*kinAO!!!
 05-23-2008, 04:03 PM         #170
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
i agree with u 90% only becuz i believe that once u make a chic upset and especially (no offense) when it c ome to white bi*ches dawg like if they in the jungle fever stage like any n*gga is lebron james at that moment and like...da bi*ch is green as hell for posing like she like Greg wen she didnt like dat n*gga from day 1...she liked Will a.ss and was jus using Greg 2 get to Will and that was painfully obvious and she only lyiin to Greg cuz she tryna get revenge for Greg treatin her like sh*t in the beginnnin...now ill agree Greg took an L for believin dis bi*ch and ain nothin he can do when a bi*ch like another n*gga i dont care how much game u got like that sh*t is a wrap jus take the L and move on buh he messed up by believin dat Reeva bi*ch after he SEEN HER KISS DAT n*gga IN THE CLUB...dat wud be like alarm to know she is not to be trusted even if she was jus doin that for attention...

even that kim bi*ch was like Reeva always asked about Will since day 1 and always was lookin at dat n*gga wen she came ova so Will had her in the bag since way back it was jus a matter of time...now I think Will is cool buh that n*gga got flaws when it comes to what real n*ggaz dont do.....

1. he tryin to be friends at one moment and take sides and then another moment he play the neutral role he need to quit flip floppin u either fukk wit Greg or u dont fukk wit him like dat u dont front on a n*gga and try n defend him and then turn around be a fake n*gga n kiss up to otha bi*ches in da crib or w/e

2. if another n*gga like a female even if u kno he ain gon do sh*t wit it and she like u instead of him u DONT DO sh*t UNLESS U MAKE SURE ITS OK WIT DA n*gga IF DAT SUPPOSE TO BE YA HOMEBOI....now....if he ain cha homeboi then its all bets are off fair game so make it clear wats good wit da bi*ch ....

3. Greg issues wit erybody else ain got sh*t to do wit Will so why he gettin upset for like mind ya business n*gga....like tryna take the n*gga girl to get revenge is no way equal to puttin rocks in ya bed like that sh*t dont match....Greg is an a**hole and if u cool wit him den accept him as is buh if u aint den dont fuk wit him u cant flip back n forth dawg dat sh*t is some snake sh*t point blank

will overall is kool its just that he act one way aroudn the girls and then act another way around Greg

dat sh*t that happened was karma though...buh i believe Will went overthe top cuz that sh*t wit him and Greg wasnt that serious for him 2 spaze out over
This n*gga summed it up
 05-23-2008, 04:14 PM         #171
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

will tells greg, that greg is the reason his dad is dead. i don't care what rules are in the house i woulda k!lled this dude for real for saying that
Any respect I had for Will is completely in the toilet

If a n*gga ever said that type of sh*t to me..................... God help them
 10 years ago '04        #172
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 REAL_NESS said:
This n*gga summed it up
yeah buh after watchin the sneak peek.....fukk dat n*gga Will str8 up
 05-23-2008, 04:32 PM         #173
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-23-2008, 05:20 PM         #174
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL anyone else find it funny how Will in the next episode swings TWICE(misses both times, prolly purposely) to test Greg and Greg doesnt even BLINK....LOL I cant front, I'd throw my set up as a reaction but Greg had the "This n*gga aint that stupid." swagga

rofl Greg > mankind
 10 years ago '04        #175
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 madness said:
i'd be ashamed if i was from detroit and had that lame-ass n*gga will reppin my city
that n*gga is not from detroit. he might be from the burbs or something he is not a detroit n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #176
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 REAL_NESS said:

@ u usin windows xp.
 10 years ago '05        #177
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Lex Lossis said:
LOL anyone else find it funny how Will in the next episode swings TWICE(misses both times, prolly purposely) to test Greg and Greg doesnt even BLINK....LOL I cant front, I'd throw my set up as a reaction but Greg had the "This n*gga aint that stupid." swagga

rofl Greg > mankind
This hoecake hits his own hand on purpose next to Greg's face like a lil a.ss kid Greg didnt budge at all, Greg knew that clown aint have the heart to do it
 10 years ago '04        #178
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
EP 6 is up on itsbx...
 05-23-2008, 06:37 PM         #179
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
@ u usin windows xp.
ummm ok
 05-23-2008, 06:40 PM         #180
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never seen it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago