Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5551 5551
 10 years ago '06        #142
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

just lookin @ his youtube video on myspace makes me sick. i'm expectin this n***a 2 get lots of hate on his page from now until next week.
 05-22-2008, 01:06 PM         #143
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I when Will and Dave try to act hard with Greg.

Everyone who watches this show knows that Greg would whoop anyone in that houses a.ss, except Incredible Hulk, and only cuz Joey's a crazy mothafu*ka and works out 24/7.

Will is an emotional ho, and he listens to what Bri and Kim say all the time like it's a religion. They not lookin out for that n*gga.

Greg stay bringin over the finest groupies in LA, and these n*ggas stay hating still
bringin the groupies over just to suck off someone else
 10 years ago '04        #144
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Good episode

Greg did own Sarahs dude, but u can tell he was trying to pick a f!ght. He knew ol boy was hella passive so he knew callin him out would be a easy ownin for him.

Dave was lame for tryin to go hard on Greg for sayin that girl wasnt that tight. If he like her, fu*k what other ppl say. He coulda easily said the same about Gregs chick cuz shes not nice @ all.

I feel Will for gettin pissed off about defendin Greg. I wouldnt have took it that far but I woulda been hot cuz Greg shoulda kept it real wit em. Especially seeing that thats his only homie in the house.

As for them hos, they are all immature, narrow-minded and nosey. They also contradict themselves (ie gettin mad about stealin panties, when they stole Brees sh*t;hatin on the dudes female company but they had a house full of company in the early episode and brought over that promoter n*gga). Them bi*ches need to grow up.
 05-22-2008, 02:24 PM         #145
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

will tells greg, that greg is the reason his dad is dead. i don't care what rules are in the house i woulda k!lled this dude for real for saying that
yo str8 up my blood boilin son, no n*gga would get away sayin some sh*t like that, i'd fu*kin go to jail for straight up terrorism on the n*gga and his family.

I hope greg k!lls will.
 05-22-2008, 02:52 PM         #146
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg sonned the fu*k outta sarahs bf that sh*t was funny as hell.

Will got im good tho no matter what yall say getting brained off by the chik that is kissing greg .

Greg is still the best real world charcter in yrs hes funny as hell.
 05-22-2008, 03:02 PM         #147
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL
can't wait to see it, we aint got it yet
why? cuz that Guido douchebag lookin guy hahaha
 10 years ago '04        #148
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
better him then me i woulda stomped both them n*ggas out got put out then i woulda beat their a.ss outside one of those clubs they love to go to.......dave is 5 ft nothin i mean who does he think he's foolin....the funniest sh*t i heard all episode was greg sayin "I really wanted to be William's friend"
 05-22-2008, 03:52 PM         #149
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ calling will a "little token black boy."
 10 years ago '04        #150
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
Bottom line. Greg is a space cadet. He doesnt like anyone but himself. He feel more comfortable when he builds walls between people. He is a loner and he is conceited. He thinks everyone is beneath him especially women. I am glad Will kissed and got his c*cked sucked by that chick. This is exactly what Greg wants, conflict. MTV probably chose him first because they knew it would be great tv. If was on real world, people watching would hate me. All he does is get high and listen to his ipod.
 10 years ago '06        #151
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 octane said:
Bottom line. Greg is a space cadet. He doesnt like anyone but himself. He feel more comfortable when he builds walls between people. He is a loner and he is conceited. He thinks everyone is beneath him especially women. I am glad Will kissed and got his c*cked sucked by that chick. This is exactly what Greg wants, conflict. MTV probably chose him first because they knew it would be great tv. If was on real world, people watching would hate me. All he does is get high and listen to his ipod.
I don't understand dudes like U.

Why does he have to try and fit in? Why can't he do his own thing?

He may be a bit conceited but that doesn't mean he's an a**hole. And it sure doesn't mean that you go fu*k his chick.

He's tried to get along with dudes in the house, he's been polite, but they always find a reason to hate on dude. When he tries to fit in and make a joke or two, everyone wants to get tight and sh*t.

To agree with what Will did is grimey. He just wants to win points with the white people on the show. He's what you call the Great White Protector.

Greg on the other hand is disciplined and level headed. He doesn't have to get drunk or do none of that dumb sh*t to fit in with the crowd.

He's his own dude and I truely respect that.

Last edited by Unitson; 05-22-2008 at 04:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #152
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
possible spoiler alert!!!!

its down here

they kick greg out because they fear for his life, white van picks him up and scoops him away
 10 years ago '06        #153
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4810 4810
^Damn...i shouldnt have read that
 10 years ago '04        #154
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
 StillFree28 said:
^Damn...i shouldnt have read that
playa i did say spoiler alert, it could be true and it might not be but if it is "im pissed"
 05-22-2008, 05:18 PM         #155
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHAHHAHA i jus watched that sneak preview

all 3 of the dudes on that show are certified SOFT f*g**tS now

i thought Greg was the worst, but Dave and Will jus surpassed him "blah blah blah WE cant hit u at least we stand up for ourselves and act like we are going to hit u" BAHAHAH omg where do these find these fu*kin chumps

goes like this Joey > Female v*gina > Greg > Will > Dave
 10 years ago '05        #156
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
*SPOILER*

I saw a long preview this morning and it showed will talking to one of the producers and eventually him leaving the house
 05-22-2008, 05:48 PM         #157
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mykedizzle said:
That is one reason why you don't fu*k girls who live with you and work with you.
Exactly! But this ep was good. I don't like them girls in the house. The only one that's ok is Briana. After Gregs girl and Will came back downstairs, she told the girl to be honest to Greg, and she lied in their faces. Even worse she swore to God. You don't do nothing like, especially when you lying.
 05-22-2008, 05:52 PM         #158
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And that Kim bi*ch pisses me off. If I was Dave I would never fu*k with her ugly a.ss anyway. She always talking sh*t about somebody else then she go and do some sh*t like this.
 10 years ago '05        #159
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Is it just me or anyone ready for a reunion show with Greg where he just owns and sons the whole cast cause if he's gone no point of watching anymore, I havent been this into the real world in a lonnnnnng time, Will is such a pus*y it aint even funny how you gone hit your fist with your hand in someone face what are you 5?? and you saw Greg aint flinch once cause he knew both of em was soft, all these dudes are soft will, dave, and that roid rage drunk Joey
 05-22-2008, 08:28 PM         #160
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA i jus watched that sneak preview

all 3 of the dudes on that show are certified SOFT f*g**tS now

i thought Greg was the worst, but Dave and Will jus surpassed him "blah blah blah WE cant hit u at least we stand up for ourselves and act like we are going to hit u" BAHAHAH omg where do these find these fu*kin chumps

goes like this Joey > Female v*gina > Greg > Will > Dave
man joey is weak as hell too. any dude that can't control his drinking habits is soft.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy