Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63

will tells greg, that greg is the reason his dad is dead. i don't care what rules are in the house i woulda k!lled this dude for real for saying that
 10 years ago '05        #122
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I'm a diamond, diamonds dont crack they CUT- Greg thats the fu*kin quote of the year, Greg that dude but he shoulda dropped that wack a.ss bi*ch after the stunt she pulled wit Will in the club , I'm sorry Greg but I gotta say this quote cuz it pertains to you...........................Sucka for love ummm um Sucka for love- Cam'Ron
 10 years ago '05        #123
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 iamcrackmuzik said:
damn I jus finished the ep

these people are fu*kED UP...they all have serious psychological issues....MTV planned sh*t this well

and Greg took a massive L....actin like he's the king but playin games w/ a groupie...and the groupie ain't even fine her face looks like it has two buttcheeks on the side instead of regular cheeks

but he's holdin his own against a house full of crazy mothafu*kas....I doubt if any of the other housemates were in his position they could stand their ground
man that bi*ch is busted fa real. this n*gga really believe that goose neck a.ss bi*ch too. greg is a funny n*gga tho i wouldnt watch this sh*t if he wasnt on there n*gga have me crackin up. he simpin now tho behind that ugly bi*ch.
 10 years ago '05        #124
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Socer38910 said:

will tells greg, that greg is the reason his dad is dead. i don't care what rules are in the house i woulda k!lled this dude for real for saying that
after watchin that clip I aint have respect for Will in the first place cuz he a poser but after watchin that I will never have respect for that clown, you dont say some foul ignorant sh*t like that I dont care how many apologies you throw his way even ol girl was like that was uncalled for and she dont even like greg, you dont know that man father so leave his father outta that sh*t, Greg got some composure cause I woulda laid the hands of god on that n*gga if he said some foul sh*t like that to me, its funny that Greg gets under they skin like that to get them that mad
 05-21-2008, 11:19 PM         #125
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

wooooow

Greg has great self control....I woulda destroyed dude for that

but he's doin the smart thing.....stayin calm..lettin them get angry and destroy things in the house so they can self-destruct and get kicked off
 10 years ago '06        #126
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Socer38910 said:

....I can't wait until next week.
 05-21-2008, 11:32 PM         #127
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
its funny that Greg gets under they skin like that to get them that mad
I thought the same thing. From the minute he came to the house the other roommates didn't like him. They focus too much of their energy on that guy.
 10 years ago '06        #128
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
This is one of the best seasons ive seen in a while
 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM         #129
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

Will lacks more credibility than Greg behind that comment. He showed his true colors because the pressure was on at the moment. That's when you see a n*ggas true colors.
 10 years ago '04        #130
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 StillFree28 said:
....I can't wait until next week.
me eitha dawg.....and Will lost all his cool points wit that sh*t he tried to pull jus talkin wreckless so Greg can snap and be the one to get kicked off thats only reason why he said it buh i wudnt giv a fukk about a show if he wudda spoke abou any of my fmaily members specially if my father passed away..

oohh and i like how on the preview on mtv they tried to make it seem like Will hit Greg knowin dayum well dis n*gga is a pus*y bwoy...

Greg is an a**hole buh that n*gga also has tremendous amounts of self control...cuz i wudda slapped Will to sleep for that
 10 years ago '04        #131
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Basicgz said:
after watchin that clip I aint have respect for Will in the first place cuz he a poser but after watchin that I will never have respect for that clown, you dont say some foul ignorant sh*t like that I dont care how many apologies you throw his way even ol girl was like that was uncalled for and she dont even like greg, you dont know that man father so leave his father outta that sh*t, Greg got some composure cause I woulda laid the hands of god on that n*gga if he said some foul sh*t like that to me, its funny that Greg gets under they skin like that to get them that mad
i spit out my drink wen i read that ...and co-sign i wudda tried to take Will's head off...and Dave ain gon do sh*t he jus a wreckless talkin white boi who try n act big n sh*t he'd get the hands any day if he wudda stepped to me wit dat sh*t...

Greg was like token black boy and lil white boy lmaoo sh*t is fuked up buh it is true though
 10 years ago '04        #132
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 mykedizzle said:
Sarah is wack by a.ssociation with Kim. She talks about God and church but she gets into too much sh*t with the other roommates. I hate to see her with Brianna then when Brianna is gone she talks sh*t about her being a stripper. Foul bi*ch!

iamcrackmuzik said:
wooooow

Greg has great self control....I woulda destroyed dude for that
but he's doin the smart thing.....stayin calm..lettin them get angry and destroy things in the house so they can self-destruct and get kicked off
You ain't lyin'......

and the fu*k Dave look like talkin' sh*t...Mufu*ka, you a pipsqueak...fu*k outta here. I woulda tossed his a.ss somewhere.....and Will better go make a TIGHT beat or something tryna' talk sh*t....Dude crossed the line fareal...he's so flaw for that dad line......and I used to think dude was a straight up cat...SMH....

Yea, can't wait 'till next week...

Last edited by bradleyb87; 05-22-2008 at 12:38 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #133
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
I could not imagine living in the house with those 3 hoes. Their annoying, c*ck blockers and ugly. I cant wait for that fine black honey to come to the house :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #134
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
btw Did anyone else notice that the other girl in the pool that was arguing with hooker Bri was Paulina James? No wonder Greg was so pissed I would have been too he has a chance to smash Paulina James but these bi*ches are hating I dont blame him for being mad
 10 years ago '04        #135
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
mad props to greg for keeping his composure.

that sh*t was funny cuz they will and that short white boy were doing their best to provoke him and greg was having none of it.

i think one of'em gets kicked out the show, wouldnt be surprised if it's will because in the preview they showed that white boy in tears.
 10 years ago '06        #136
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5641 5641
dave and will are hoes. they both gotta egg each other on so they can feel bad enough to jump in greg's face like something was about to go down. I know how n*ggas are getting on greg for getting mad about the hoe reva but you're not supposed fu*k each other's hoes unless they got the green light. will is a fu*kin tool the those hoes in the house.
 05-22-2008, 02:16 AM         #137
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ either of them trying to step to Greg.
They act all hard but in the real world, their a.sses would get beat down.

Greg>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '06        #138
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
will n dave=fags. wuzn't dave shook when Joey wuz wildin out. it jus shows the type of cat that dave is. n will is nothin but a token black guy. he's a straight b***h n that's real talk. ni**az need 2 find his myspace.
 05-22-2008, 10:51 AM         #139
wiseguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You tryin to tell me shows like the sopranos and the wire can have the season leaked out but the real world keeps it locked down? Come on someone out there has it. Im tryin to see next week episode now.
 10 years ago '06        #140
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
if they had a real n***a on the show, will n both dave woulda got f**ked up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy