NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
so far the greatest episode all season,

lol @ white boy catching feelings after 1 date
lol @ the typical female reaction to guys getting some play
 10 years ago '04        #102
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
side note sarah got a b00ty
 10 years ago '05        #103
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 DJKromeX said:
so far the greatest episode all season,

lol @ white boy catching feelings after 1 date
lol @ the typical female reaction to guys getting some play
Them ugly a.ss hoes in the house was hatin hard especially that matrix lookin chick wit them nappy a.ss micros and Dave is gay as hell just a wanna-be tough guy, I swear this season wouldnt be sh*t without Greg, he's makin this season good and when he leaves I guarantee ratings will go down and whats wrong with a harmless panty raid
 10 years ago '05        #104
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
Yo that sh*t was krazy and joey wasn't even there, imagine if he was there, next week is going to be even better. Damn Im addicted to this sh*t again lol
 10 years ago '04        #105
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
DAMN! she lied about giving dude head!
But damn dude took it too far, does he think taking gregs chick is going to impress sarah?
 10 years ago '06        #106
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
I'm watchin the replay right now....And Greg just snapped on them bi*ches
I gotta admit, at first I didn't really like the dude, but so far, when it comes to bringin home some pus*y for the team Greg >>>>> anybody I've seen on RW.
 10 years ago '06        #107
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I just watched the sneak preview.

I fu*king want Greg to beat the living sh*t out of Will. That sh*t he just said......

just go watch it

gotdamn I'm pissed right now, That sh*t make me wanna go beat the sh*t out of that n*gga
 10 years ago '07        #108
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 StillFree28 said:
I'm watchin the replay right now....And Greg just snapped on them bi*ches
I gotta admit, at first I didn't really like the dude, but so far, when it comes to bringin home some pus*y for the team Greg >>>>> anybody I've seen on RW.
yea im watchin the replay too that sh*t is funny....."if ryan come out here i will fu*kin destroy him" "hey im just givin a warning.....a disclaimer" that sh*t had me rollin
 10 years ago '04        #109
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This was one of the best episodes of Real World I've ever seen. :wow:

First of all, all those brauds in the house c*ckblock mad hard on any dude who brings girls into the house. They were just waiting for the smallest thing to get on, so they could have some sh*t to say

Dave is an emotional bi*ch. He's already in love with Justine and Kim. Greg just telling it like it is. Their groupies.

And Greg >>>>>>>>>>>

I won't front he took a big L this episode when Will was getting head from his girl in the confession , and makin out with her in the club, but up until then he was sonnin all of them with mindgames and just bein an a**hole. He'll get em back
i agree with u 90% only becuz i believe that once u make a chic upset and especially (no offense) when it c ome to white bi*ches dawg like if they in the jungle fever stage like any n*gga is lebron james at that moment and like...da bi*ch is green as hell for posing like she like Greg wen she didnt like dat n*gga from day 1...she liked Will a.ss and was jus using Greg 2 get to Will and that was painfully obvious and she only lyiin to Greg cuz she tryna get revenge for Greg treatin her like sh*t in the beginnnin...now ill agree Greg took an L for believin dis bi*ch and ain nothin he can do when a bi*ch like another n*gga i dont care how much game u got like that sh*t is a wrap jus take the L and move on buh he messed up by believin dat Reeva bi*ch after he SEEN HER KISS DAT n*gga IN THE CLUB...dat wud be like alarm to know she is not to be trusted even if she was jus doin that for attention...

even that kim bi*ch was like Reeva always asked about Will since day 1 and always was lookin at dat n*gga wen she came ova so Will had her in the bag since way back it was jus a matter of time...now I think Will is cool buh that n*gga got flaws when it comes to what real n*ggaz dont do.....

1. he tryin to be friends at one moment and take sides and then another moment he play the neutral role he need to quit flip floppin u either fukk wit Greg or u dont fukk wit him like dat u dont front on a n*gga and try n defend him and then turn around be a fake n*gga n kiss up to otha bi*ches in da crib or w/e

2. if another n*gga like a female even if u kno he ain gon do sh*t wit it and she like u instead of him u DONT DO sh*t UNLESS U MAKE SURE ITS OK WIT DA n*gga IF DAT SUPPOSE TO BE YA HOMEBOI....now....if he ain cha homeboi then its all bets are off fair game so make it clear wats good wit da bi*ch ....

3. Greg issues wit erybody else ain got sh*t to do wit Will so why he gettin upset for like mind ya business n*gga....like tryna take the n*gga girl to get revenge is no way equal to puttin rocks in ya bed like that sh*t dont match....Greg is an a**hole and if u cool wit him den accept him as is buh if u aint den dont fuk wit him u cant flip back n forth dawg dat sh*t is some snake sh*t point blank

will overall is kool its just that he act one way aroudn the girls and then act another way around Greg

dat sh*t that happened was karma though...buh i believe Will went overthe top cuz that sh*t wit him and Greg wasnt that serious for him 2 spaze out over
 10 years ago '07        #110
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
That bi*ch Greg was messing with aint sh!t !!!!!!!!!! Ill k!ll that bi*ch and Will
 10 years ago '06        #111
space
space
"Don't talk to girls in the house...They don't offer you anything, why you even talkin to them ???"

and LMAO at Sara's punk a.ss boyfriend...."Sara, lets just go eat...please?"

Last edited by StillFree28; 05-21-2008 at 10:36 PM..
 05-21-2008, 10:42 PM         #112
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
and LMAO at Sara's punk a.ss boyfriend...."Sara, lets just go eat...please?"
shieeet what else could he do?

he'd get punished in a confrontation

but at the very least it ends the issue then and there
 05-21-2008, 10:45 PM         #113
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have some insight into some of the cast members of this season. The producers have put this one together very well considering all of this cast with the exception of Will and Dave seem to have some serious issues. The ones I don't like are Kim and Sarah. First, this bi*ch Kim is wack because she is in her own world. She is caught up in this relationship she has with Dave but it's not about Dave fu*king other chicks, it's about Dave not fu*king her. I listen to her talk and she says things as if it's the Gospel. When she co-signed Sarah's argument about why people strip Kim said, "People strip to pay for their drug habits. That is true". Why can't she strip to pay bills or because she's freaky like that? Plus, did anyone besides me hear what she said during Joey's intervention? When Joey said he was drinking because of the house's environment this bi*ch said, "Noooo!" I thought, "Bi*ch, do you want him to go off again? Anyhow, how can you say how he should feel?" She has little good sense. Sometimes when she is speaking or listening she has a look on her face as if she is trying to think but can't.

Sarah is wack by a.ssociation with Kim. She talks about God and church but she gets into too much sh*t with the other roommates. I hate to see her with Brianna then when Brianna is gone she talks sh*t about her being a stripper. Foul bi*ch!

However, I must talk about Greg. This guy's credibility has fallen off a cliff. You can't be angry toward Will for getting head from Reva, the a.ssociate. She's a groupie ho who wants to be on tv. Then when Greg asked her what she was doing in the room with Will she lied to him and said they were just talking. You can't believe that sh*t. When you opened the door it was hastily slammed in your face. Behind that you don't need to ask any questions. But more important than that is why he stole that girl's panties. That's just silly. He playing playground games with that bi*ch but he acts as if he is a king. It's bogus.

I'll keep watching. Hopefully, this season will only get better.
 10 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 iamcrackmuzik said:
shieeet what else could he do?

he'd get punished in a confrontation

but at the very least it ends the issue then and there
Maaan, if that n*gga was fussin at my girl, I'd at least step in front of her and check his a.ss. But that just aint the kinda cat Ryan is I guess
 05-21-2008, 10:46 PM         #115
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and those bi*ches were wrong for that c*ckblockin sh*t

but that's how some people(mainly females) are.....if they ain't gettin play or attention....they gon hate on their friends that r gettin it
 10 years ago '06        #116
space
space
oh hell yeah, fu*ked all of Dave's sh*t up
 05-21-2008, 10:57 PM         #117
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
oh hell yeah, fu*ked all of Dave's sh*t up
That is one reason why you don't fu*k girls who live with you and work with you.
 05-21-2008, 10:58 PM         #118
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I jus finished the ep

these people are fu*kED UP...they all have serious psychological issues....MTV planned sh*t this well

and Greg took a massive L....actin like he's the king but playin games w/ a groupie...and the groupie ain't even fine her face looks like it has two buttcheeks on the side instead of regular cheeks

but he's holdin his own against a house full of crazy mothafu*kas....I doubt if any of the other housemates were in his position they could stand their ground
 10 years ago '04        #119
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
so what, is the dread head n*gga a boxer or somethin?
 10 years ago '06        #120
space
space
Will did some foul sh*t. Got this Greg to trust him, confess to him about all of the pranks...........then gets some brain from his girl. But yeah, Greg is doing a tremendous job of containing himself, anybody else would have snapped.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy