most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 Dash420 said:
nahh n*gga u get the fuk outta here wit dat a.ss backwards logic u got
fu*k outta here n*gga

U don't have sh*t to contribute to this thread. U probably just another black kid looking to be accepted by whites like the blacks on the real world, like icedout921, and like curtismo.

fu*k outta here if you don't understand!
 10 years ago '06        #82
Unitson 
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
i was reading the thread and you got owned buddy, you obviously dont know wtf your talking about.
I got owned?

By who? How? Who owned me?

I don't have time to argue with every oreo dude on BX that is offended because I pointed out how corny the black casting of every Real World show is.

I've come to the conclusion that any person of color arguing against my statement are the same type of corny lames that the real world would pick to be on their show.
 10 years ago '06        #83
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Where exactly are you getting your numbers from. 90 pct of the incoming kindegarten stundents in peekskill are hispanic. Are you trying to do this from a census from 4 yrs ago? stop being stupid. Again have you ever actcually been to peekskill?
I've been out there before. And I don't give a fu*k about the numbers even though I was probably almost accurate.

The whole point is that you're from a mixed area. You're not from a true inner city urban community.

And yes, I've rode a bike through Peekskill when I went to visit someone there in Weschester County.

The only thing hood around their is Yonkers which some dudes out in Peekskill try to claim even though the sh*t is like miles away.

icedout921 said:
Your really 1 stupid fu*k please do some reasearch b4 talking out your a.ss.

Mt st mary is not in the township of newburgh dumbass . Its in the city of Newburgh. Its on powell ave which is directly above Liberty street which has the highest crime rate in newburgh. I dont live in the dorm I live on liberty street.
Either way, I could give a fu*k less if you go to SUNY or if you go to Orange County Community College. You seem to not know your own damn self if you go to school in the city or township.

Anywhere, if you school in the city or township of Newburgh, you still school in a mixed area where whites are the majority.

You're no where near real inner city urban areas.

icedout921 said:
Give me examples of what you want to see? Funny how your the only idiot saying this as every1 else in this thread agress that your a moron.
It's funny how you don't see how about 5-7 other people in this thread see where I'm coming from.

But since you see yourself in those lame type of blacks that are on Real World shows, you feel the need to defend.

icedout921 said:
Where i goto school doesnt reflect who i chill with but ya I do have a bunch of friends of all races im not a ignorant fuk like u . and waht struggle are you talking about? Is it my fault your too stupid to get a good job?
at a.ssuming that anyone like me that wants to see inner city urban type of blacks represented on real world not having a good job.

Look who lives on Boxden? I post whenever I get time to. U basically live on this sh*t. And you want to talk about jobs?

And it also shows how ignorant you are for even making such a comment, especially when you claim to live by a "high crime area".

Your good job should've allowed you to afford better housing.
 05-10-2008, 01:10 PM         #84
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
I've been out there before. And I don't give a fu*k about the numbers even though I was probably almost accurate.

The whole point is that you're from a mixed area. You're not from a true inner city urban community.
Clearly your too stupid to know what a inner city is.

And yes, I've rode a bike through Peekskill when I went to visit someone there in Weschester County.

The only thing hood around their is Yonkers which some dudes out in Peekskill try to claim even though the sh*t is like miles away.
Thats the mentatlly that every1 in the city has and if you knew anything Peekskill is filled up with people who move here from the city because its in westchester so they fill the living conditions are better. Peekskills pretty fu*ked up now and thats a bad thing.

Either way, I could give a fu*k less if you go to SUNY or if you go to Orange County Community College. You seem to not know your own damn self if you go to school in the city or township.

Anywhere, if you school in the city or township of Newburgh, you still school in a mixed area where whites are the majority.

You're no where near real inner city urban areas.
again your wrong. Whites arent close to the majority in Newburgh. Whites arent close to the majority outside the school. sh*t is really funny come and take a visit mad nice campus but make a left or go str8 down your right in the hood. Newburgh is worse than the city and thats the truth. You need to step your knowledge game up.

at a.ssuming that anyone like me that wants to see inner city urban type of blacks represented on real world not having a good job.
Im talking about you noone else. Your telling me I dont know the struggle whys that? Your ignorant and not intelligent you cant have a good job. And if you did why would you be living in the hood like you claim?

Please say its because u love it.

Look who lives on Boxden? I post whenever I get time to. U basically live on this sh*t. And you want to talk about jobs?

And it also shows how ignorant you are for even making such a comment, especially when you claim to live by a "high crime area".

Your good job should've allowed you to afford better housing.
Your really dumb im still in school only working at a internship so I barely get paid right now. I live where i live because its cheap and mad close to my school.

@ saying im always on boxden and you never are. How would you know I post alot than? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #85
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i remember one time joey got all teary eyed and started throwin sh*t cus somebody made fun of his stretchmarks at the gym, lol dudes a real crybaby.
 10 years ago '04        #86
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 waytoomuch said:
^

real talk. and anybody who argues on behalf of the black casting choices that the real world makes r prolly lames themselves.
far from lame homie.sh*t why u think dave chapelle made that skit about the real world in the 1st place?

in fact most black people are unhappy about the casting

there has never been a black person on real world that i identify with other then heather b

then its usually one or two black cast members and the rest are white....

sh*t last year on real world sydney they didn't even have a black cast member.
 05-10-2008, 02:38 PM         #87
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
far from lame homie.sh*t why u think dave chapelle made that skit about the real world in the 1st place?

in fact most black people are unhappy about the casting

there has never been a black person on real world that i identify with other then heather b

then its usually one or two black cast members and the rest are white....

sh*t last year on real world sydney they didn't even have a black cast member.
But i think you can say that about all races. Its not the same concept as when it started. Know its just ppl who want their 10 mins of fame or who are delisuional enough to think that they will get a real singing or acting career based on this show.

I dont see why people still think they are trying to potray real every day people.
 10 years ago '04        #88
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 icedout921 said:
But i think you can say that about all races. Its not the same concept as when it started. Know its just ppl who want their 10 mins of fame or who are delisuional enough to think that they will get a real singing or acting career based on this show.

I dont see why people still think they are trying to potray real every day people.
i for one don't think that at all.

the average person doesn't party and drink everyday

and mtv provides them with all types of liquor.

my point is that other then heather b there has never been a black person that i identified with on the show.
 10 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 mt fuji said:
i for one don't think that at all.

the average person doesn't party and drink everyday

and mtv provides them with all types of liquor.

my point is that other then heather b there has never been a black person that i identified with on the show.
exactlyyyyy... most ppl think its ALL real... a lot of the sh*t is fabricated ... veronica came to my college one year and told us everything how the producers amp ppl up and make sh*t just play out how they want it ...
 10 years ago '06        #90
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Clearly your too stupid to know what a inner city is.
Your town is mixed.

Get the fu*k out of here!

icedout921 said:
Thats the mentatlly that every1 in the city has and if you knew anything Peekskill is filled up with people who move here from the city because its in westchester so they fill the living conditions are better. Peekskills pretty fu*ked up now and thats a bad thing.
LMAO Peekskill is as soft as you are dude.

Peekskill is considered one of the more safer places in NY. Get the fu*k outta here.

icedout921 said:
again your wrong. Whites arent close to the majority in Newburgh. Whites arent close to the majority outside the school. sh*t is really funny come and take a visit mad nice campus but make a left or go str8 down your right in the hood. Newburgh is worse than the city and thats the truth. You need to step your knowledge game up.
Whites are the majority in most parts out there in Orange county. Almost anywhere you claim that there's a hood, white people are not too far off.

Places out in Newburgh may look scary but please. Outside of Upper Manhattan, Upper BK, and South Bronx, there's very little k!llings outside NY as a whole.

And lol at Newburgh. Newburgh hoods may be fu*ked up and crowded but please. The dudes out there ain't looking for no problems. I see white people walking through the hoods out there.

Liberty St. for crying out loud is filled with nothing but abandoned and broke down rickety houses. You don't think that's in every hood?

And you want to talk about Newburgh. Look at the fu*king waterfront. They rich up there in that city/town

Go to Camden, NJ and say some sh*t about Newburgh. You'll be laughed at.

Im talking about you noone else. Your telling me I dont know the struggle whys that? Your ignorant and not intelligent you cant have a good job. And if you did why would you be living in the hood like you claim?

Please say its because u love it.
I never said I lived in a hood. I said I've stayed in hoods all over.

And Peekskill is not a real hood. It's a mixed area!

Your really dumb im still in school only working at a internship so I barely get paid right now. I live where i live because its cheap and mad close to my school.

@ saying im always on boxden and you never are. How would you know I post alot than? :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

Look at your post count, dumb fu*k!

So since you barely get paid, it means you're stupid. Find a job outside your internship, so you can be away from the "hood". Afterall, you don't want to be bagged in Newburgh.
 10 years ago '04        #91
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
last nites episode sucked...next week should be good w/Will going after Gregs "associate" haha
 10 years ago '06        #92
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 Unitson said:
What a dumbass. Peekskill is 60% white, about 25% black, and Latinos would be about 20%. You not even up on your own city's racial numbers.

Just because Peekskill got a couple of gangs and fake bloods running around doesn't make Peekskill a hood. There all wannabees out there. I bet you, you're scared to go out at night.

I lived in the gulliest of gulliest places in BK. I've resided in Newark. You can't tell me about Gully. And lol at going to school in Newburgh township, where it's 85% white.

Yeah, it's real gully where you be at.:rolleyes:

There not a real representation of inner-city blacks

Lots of inner city people that watch real world want to see more type of blacks that are from the same type of places they are from.

People want to see blacks that come from the struggle on tv because the reality is that plenty of blacks are coming up in the struggle.

U go to Mount Saint Mary College.

You school in Newburgh township where it's over 80% white.

That says enough about your friends, a.ssociates, and who you deal with. And most of all, it says enough about your thought process.

And worst of all, you reference living in a mixed area in Westchester County of all places as an inner city. I went bikeriding in fu*king Peekskill. U kidding me.

You can't relate to the struggle.

Newburgh :

Yea Its A little old but i lived there untill last year it has not gotten any better
and for your 80% white

its more like 40/w 35/b/35/h and its a city not a township yes there is a "town of newburgh" But the mount is dead in the heart of the city know what your talking about before you start poppin off at the mouth

Last edited by NY_StandUp; 05-15-2008 at 08:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #93
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
to everybody that wants a "real black person" or someone thats hood on the show, dont you think it would be moreso embarrassing than entertaining. Theres a time and place for everybody. theres nobody hood on the show, fine watch college hill.
 10 years ago '05        #94
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
am i the only one who thought wills beats were garbage? sh*t sounded like a 12 year old made em in FL
 10 years ago '04        #95
from_me_to_u 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
I'm thinking you guys missed the part about him wanting to be an ACTOR.

Joey isn't crazy, he's a very bad actor. Some of his 'scenes' make me cringe they are so phoney.

"where's joey?!??!', lolol.
 10 years ago '04        #96
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11379 11379
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yea this weeks episode was wack. But @ Dave tryin to get hype with Greg, he knows he'll get that a.ss beat

And Kim is an attention wh0ore, and not a good one at that :thumbsdow
I don't know man, Greg talks all sorts of sh*t but I'm not sure he can f!ght. I think Joey would have whooped the fu*k out of him if he would have actually stepped to him after that hot tub incident. Dave is a little f*g**t but that "Call the wambulance" remark is now a part of my vocabulary.
 10 years ago '07        #97
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
This next episode is the last episode i'm watching. I can't believe they're about to Mad Real World Greg out of the house like this. Those two bible belt bi*ches are full of sh*t and i can't stand their double standards. Brianna is a coked downs.lut who doesn't mind fuccing a dude nicknamed "ho-ho". That non-descript white frat boy should get his a.ss beat. I'm sick of that motherfu*ker.

AND WILL?

If I see that simp a.ss motherfu*ker on the street i'll slap the individuals off of his scalp. That bottom bi*ch is the fourth female member of the house. Just a straight bi*ch trying to stick any chick that moves with that bullsh*t sensitive game. WACK. n*gga still probably hasn't fu*ked and the season's over. He has no game and he pulls bi*ch moves like trying to sleep with Greg's "associate".

Automatically, he's in the bi*chassness hall of fame.
yea wills been a weak dude since the first episode when he was tryna spit that sorry game to sarah... ...
 10 years ago '07        #98
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
next week is gregs last ep?

sh*t the producers shoulda stepped in..i bet they knew the show is nothing without that guy
u sure its gregs last episode i couldve swore i saw a clip from a future episode in the season when they were all toasting to champagne haha... and smiling... they showed the clip on the first episode when they were like heres whats coming up this season...
 10 years ago '07        #99
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 from_me_to_u said:
I'm thinking you guys missed the part about him wanting to be an ACTOR.

Joey isn't crazy, he's a very bad actor. Some of his 'scenes' make me cringe they are so phoney.

"where's joey?!??!', lolol.
In a strange way...its seems like when he cries......it looks kinda fake....
 10 years ago '04        #100
from_me_to_u 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 dionedre3000 said:
In a strange way...its seems like when he cries......it looks kinda fake....
You can't work for any fortune 500 company (outside of the entertainment world) do and say the type of things they do on the Real World and then after it's done, close up shop and go back to selling insurance or something, lolol.

All of those people are trying to GET ON. Matter of fact anyone on any reality show is hard pressed to have a real job after they time is done.

Think about it this way, imagine if your boss got a video tape every week of your weekends (including everything you said), lolol. It's not as 'real' as people think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy