Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #821
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13664 13664
 starzz said:
what was ole girl from real world back to new york name? not corale but the other chick i think she was from atlanta. she was hood as hell too! but bri is that deal i'd fu*k with her! and will a.ss can't be from Detroit acting like that!

Word,Bri real as fu*k
 07-02-2008, 11:34 PM         #822
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This episode was funny. at Will going in the bathroom and making himself cry Just when you thought he couldn't get any lamer. Anyway, the next episode looks good. Bri was definitely holding her own.

Last edited by crynomore; 07-02-2008 at 11:40 PM..
 07-03-2008, 12:33 AM         #823
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This joker will is No. 1 on my Suspect Homos list. This guy is fake crying, sending bi*ch a.ss emails to chicks instead of manning up, sulking around the house and then he has this orgy. I bet he was eyeing up Dave's d*ck the whole time too.

The best is the preview for the last episode where he tries to be a fu*king hero and gets just blown back and Bri has to try to save his bi*ch a.ss.
 9 years ago '05        #824
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 El Fuerte said:
real talk, sh*t got my d*ck hard when she just started throwing weak a.ss punches jumping into the pile and sh*t thats a ride or die chick right there

real talk, thats my type of female fasho,
 9 years ago '08        #825
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2239 2239
 hiphopsince1983 said:

[pic - click to view]

Roids and all...
 07-03-2008, 01:48 AM         #826
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:

Bri: You feel like a little bi*ch now, but you did a smart thing. :hang:
You could tell she didn't believe that sh*t, cause once sh*t went down she was jumping right into the melee and throwing bows. Not just standing there all confused.
 07-03-2008, 03:58 AM         #827
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@dave jumpin up just to get beat down, dude folded like a chair

remember when he was all geeked to scrap with greg? he wouldve gotten destroyed:applause:

$20 says the dudes who beat dave's a.ss were sent there by greg himself
 9 years ago '04        #828
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
Yall notice how Kimberly choked in her live E.T. interview? Yeah, karma is a bi*ch! Glad that racist stereotypical hoe got charged!

Dave got a damn Power bomb on the concrete joe and that sh*t happend fast as hell!

[pic - click to view]

GodSon818 said:

that sh*t would be funny as hell!

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 07-03-2008 at 04:01 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #829
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
 GodSon818 said:
@dave jumpin up just to get beat down, dude folded like a chair

remember when he was all geeked to scrap with greg? he wouldve gotten destroyed:applause:

that sh*t would be funny as fu*k
 07-03-2008, 08:47 AM         #830
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can do is lmao omg

i just noticed when will ran over there to help he got thrown on the ground and the guy was on top of him and bri had to come make the save

Last edited by BIG POPPA; 07-03-2008 at 08:49 AM..
 07-03-2008, 09:54 AM         #831
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My respect for Bri has gone up MAD high. Daves a little bi*ch. Wasn't this f*g**t talking sh*t to Greg about f!ghting?

Yea Karma truely is a bi*ch

And Damn Will, I guess punching those trees, and punching the walls didn't train you well enough to actually f!ght

Props to Nick for holding his own but lets be serious them dudes that fu*ked Dave up couldn't even f!ght themselves which makes it more lame

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-03-2008 at 09:59 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #832
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5645 5645
at dave catching the jackhammer outside of the club on national tv. If I was Bri I would've been hooked off on sara and kim. those hoes are begging for it.
 9 years ago '06        #833
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
For everyone hating on Will: He made out with another girl other than his chick, he starred in a clusterfu*k orgy, and he pulled off some fake tears to fool his girl and get her back. That's not a bi*ch... that's a role model right there.

And I saw the preview and the way Dave gets handled is vicious. Must've been those emo-lookin f*g**ts who walked past him when he was outside of the club. Damn I wish Joey were there just to see him flip out on them. Props to Nick for getting out of that headlock and busting a.ss... same with Bri. That's a down a.ss chick.
 9 years ago '08        #834
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 Storchaveli said:
For everyone hating on Will: He made out with another girl other than his chick, he starred in a clusterfu*k orgy, and he pulled off some fake tears to fool his girl and get her back. That's not a bi*ch... that's a role model right there.

And I saw the preview and the way Dave gets handled is vicious. Must've been those emo-lookin f*g**ts who walked past him when he was outside of the club. Damn I wish Joey were there just to see him flip out on them. Props to Nick for getting out of that headlock and busting a.ss... same with Bri. That's a down a.ss chick.
you ain't see that n*gga when he was spittin game to ol floetry lookin girl(I ain't watch the show in a minute). "I saw you and I was like whats up...gurrrlllll. and you was like whats up......boooooyy"

extraordinary levels of lame You know you ain't no game when the sound man is laughin at you.
 9 years ago '07        #835
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Socer38910 said:

how does bri hold it down while dave is in the fetal position. looks like dude tried to grab nick from behind and he wasn't having that. and why would will be talking to brittani when he boy just got rocked. i'd be standing my my friends if anything had just popped off. not off to the side
wooooooooooowwwwwww he got ddt'd ... how the f*ck did that happen... it was hilarious... dave is weak for letting that lil dude slam him like that ... nick just pushed that frail dude off that tried to headlock him...
 07-03-2008, 01:48 PM         #836
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
at dave catching the jackhammer outside of the club on national tv. If I was Bri I would've been hooked off on sara and kim. those hoes are begging for it.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #837
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Storchaveli said:

Yo, I was defending Will earlier in this thread too, but damn man, you gotta let it go now. This past episode was none other than bi*ch move after bi*ch move. Dude cheats on his girl, fake cries to get her back, then has an orgy with another MALE roomate? Sorry but I can't stick up for dude after that.
 9 years ago '06        #838
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
Right, I forgot... everybody around here is gangsta.
 9 years ago '07        #839
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Storchaveli said:
Right, I forgot... everybody around here is gangsta.
either way ive been not caring about will as in hating him (he does what he does it dont concern me none) ... only thing he did on some hoe sh*t to me was about the saying gregs dad didnt love him cuz hes a f*g even if it was edited still crazy... but yea dave getting beat up by weak dudes was funnyyyyyy and the body slam was classic ....
 07-03-2008, 04:23 PM         #840
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ will faking crying to get his girl back. i have to admit that sh*t was funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago