Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
173 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #801
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
yo son, i just re-watched that preview of the f!ght scene again...i suggest ya'll do the same, and pay very close attention...you notice how there are madd random sneakers, shoes, all over the street/sidewalk @ the end dudes was gettin their shoes knocked off
 10 years ago '06        #802
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,856 | Props total: 9324 9324
captain save a hoe needed bri 2 his rescue.

10 years ago '06        #803
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 starzz said:
what was ole girl from real world back to new york name? not corale but the other chick i think she was from atlanta. she was hood as hell too! but bri is that deal i'd fu*k with her! and will a.ss can't be from Detroit acting like that!
yeah, the chick with the deep/hoarse voice and the di*k sucking lips. I think her name was Nicole.
 10 years ago '06        #804
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
yo real talk, mtv betta show sum more of that f!ght scene sumwhere down the line. the way they cut 2 commercial after the beatdown wuz wack as f**k. i bet u when mtv come back from break when the show airs, the f!ght scene will b ova n every1 will b emotional n s**t cryin.
 10 years ago '06        #805
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
yo if the chosen 1 is still watchin, he must b laughin his a.ss off sumwhere. the prince of darkness prevails!:applause:
 10 years ago '08        #806
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
space
$42,787 | Props total: 19178 19178
 starzz said:
what was ole girl from real world back to new york name? not corale but the other chick i think she was from atlanta. she was hood as hell too! but bri is that deal i'd fu*k with her! and will a.ss can't be from Detroit acting like that!

Word,Bri real as fu*k
 07-02-2008, 10:34 PM         #807
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This episode was funny. at Will going in the bathroom and making himself cry Just when you thought he couldn't get any lamer. Anyway, the next episode looks good. Bri was definitely holding her own.

Last edited by crynomore; 07-02-2008 at 10:40 PM..
 07-02-2008, 11:33 PM         #808
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This joker will is No. 1 on my Suspect Homos list. This guy is fake crying, sending bi*ch a.ss emails to chicks instead of manning up, sulking around the house and then he has this orgy. I bet he was eyeing up Dave's d*ck the whole time too.

The best is the preview for the last episode where he tries to be a fu*king hero and gets just blown back and Bri has to try to save his bi*ch a.ss.
 10 years ago '05        #809
rellish 
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1482 1482
 El Fuerte said:
real talk, sh*t got my d*ck hard when she just started throwing weak a.ss punches jumping into the pile and sh*t thats a ride or die chick right there

real talk, thats my type of female fasho,
 10 years ago '08        #810
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 3602 3602
 hiphopsince1983 said:

[pic - click to view]

Roids and all...
 07-03-2008, 12:48 AM         #811
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:

Bri: You feel like a little bi*ch now, but you did a smart thing. :hang:
You could tell she didn't believe that sh*t, cause once sh*t went down she was jumping right into the melee and throwing bows. Not just standing there all confused.
 07-03-2008, 02:58 AM         #812
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@dave jumpin up just to get beat down, dude folded like a chair

remember when he was all geeked to scrap with greg? he wouldve gotten destroyed:applause:

$20 says the dudes who beat dave's a.ss were sent there by greg himself
 10 years ago '04        #813
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,940 | Props total: 90 90
Yall notice how Kimberly choked in her live E.T. interview? Yeah, karma is a bi*ch! Glad that racist stereotypical hoe got charged!

Dave got a damn Power bomb on the concrete joe and that sh*t happend fast as hell!

[pic - click to view]

GodSon818 said:

that sh*t would be funny as hell!

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 07-03-2008 at 03:01 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #814
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 3401 3401
 GodSon818 said:
@dave jumpin up just to get beat down, dude folded like a chair

remember when he was all geeked to scrap with greg? he wouldve gotten destroyed:applause:

that sh*t would be funny as fu*k
 07-03-2008, 07:47 AM         #815
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can do is lmao omg

i just noticed when will ran over there to help he got thrown on the ground and the guy was on top of him and bri had to come make the save

Last edited by BIG POPPA; 07-03-2008 at 07:49 AM..
 07-03-2008, 08:54 AM         #816
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My respect for Bri has gone up MAD high. Daves a little bi*ch. Wasn't this f*g**t talking sh*t to Greg about f!ghting?

Yea Karma truely is a bi*ch

And Damn Will, I guess punching those trees, and punching the walls didn't train you well enough to actually f!ght

Props to Nick for holding his own but lets be serious them dudes that fu*ked Dave up couldn't even f!ght themselves which makes it more lame

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-03-2008 at 08:59 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #817
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,321 | Props total: 5387 5387
For everyone hating on Will: He made out with another girl other than his chick, he starred in a clusterfu*k orgy, and he pulled off some fake tears to fool his girl and get her back. That's not a bi*ch... that's a role model right there.

And I saw the preview and the way Dave gets handled is vicious. Must've been those emo-lookin f*g**ts who walked past him when he was outside of the club. Damn I wish Joey were there just to see him flip out on them. Props to Nick for getting out of that headlock and busting a.ss... same with Bri. That's a down a.ss chick.
 10 years ago '08        #818
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 27877 27877
 Storchaveli said:
For everyone hating on Will: He made out with another girl other than his chick, he starred in a clusterfu*k orgy, and he pulled off some fake tears to fool his girl and get her back. That's not a bi*ch... that's a role model right there.

And I saw the preview and the way Dave gets handled is vicious. Must've been those emo-lookin f*g**ts who walked past him when he was outside of the club. Damn I wish Joey were there just to see him flip out on them. Props to Nick for getting out of that headlock and busting a.ss... same with Bri. That's a down a.ss chick.
you ain't see that n*gga when he was spittin game to ol floetry lookin girl(I ain't watch the show in a minute). "I saw you and I was like whats up...gurrrlllll. and you was like whats up......boooooyy"

extraordinary levels of lame You know you ain't no game when the sound man is laughin at you.
 10 years ago '07        #819
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Socer38910 said:

how does bri hold it down while dave is in the fetal position. looks like dude tried to grab nick from behind and he wasn't having that. and why would will be talking to brittani when he boy just got rocked. i'd be standing my my friends if anything had just popped off. not off to the side
wooooooooooowwwwwww he got ddt'd ... how the f*ck did that happen... it was hilarious... dave is weak for letting that lil dude slam him like that ... nick just pushed that frail dude off that tried to headlock him...
 07-03-2008, 12:48 PM         #820
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
at dave catching the jackhammer outside of the club on national tv. If I was Bri I would've been hooked off on sara and kim. those hoes are begging for it.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
335 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago