Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #801
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
on another note, can we all attack will gill again? he left comments open 4 one of his youtube videos.

homie thinks the coast is clear and that it's safe 2 come back out. let's show him otherwise. he can never left comments open again. the b***h n***a even disabled and deleted roast comments from his bouncecouncil profile.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 07-02-2008 at 10:19 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #802
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63

how does bri hold it down while dave is in the fetal position. looks like dude tried to grab nick from behind and he wasn't having that. and why would will be talking to brittani when he boy just got rocked. i'd be standing my my friends if anything had just popped off. not off to the side
 9 years ago '05        #803
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1189 1189
I doubt they pick ya'll if u live in da same city... But when u do ya casting call... Act like a white boy like da rest of these lame a.ss black people they pick and then flip it on em when u get picked

And am I trippin or didn't they suppose 2 show a episode wit Nick and Reva?
 9 years ago '04        #804
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 El Fuerte said:
Reading Comprehension 101

i said "he's lame", did i not?

i was referring to the cats that post in here, yall dont even be following half the storylines going on in the show, just hating on Will, and i followed that w/ a meaning i thought it was funny

so, how was i backing him up?
Its tru tho. Some ppl take the Will hate too far. He can do some regular sh*t (ie cheatin on his chick) and n*ggaz will bash him for it.
 9 years ago '08        #805
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Socer38910 said:

how does bri hold it down while dave is in the fetal position. looks like dude tried to grab nick from behind and he wasn't having that. and why would will be talking to brittani when he boy just got rocked. i'd be standing my my friends if anything had just popped off. not off to the side
:wow: dude got punched in the club, and then body slammed outside of it, after all the sh*t he be talkin actin like a tough guy

and Bri kept it madd hood, she started punchin dude jumpin on him w/ all 85 pounds of her body...Bri = realest n*gga on the Real World yet
 9 years ago '06        #806
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
finally a f!ght. Dave got duffed twice. n*gga knew not to get up. Damn, just imagine if Joey was there during that.

I agree Bri - the realest n*gga on Real World
 9 years ago '06        #807
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
lol. it looks like them white boys wuz handin it 2 captain save a hoe!
 9 years ago '04        #808
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
i'm hoping will and sarah do something...just to make the show. i would give will props then.

i'm not holding my breath though...i know it's the end
 9 years ago '08        #809
El Fuerte 
space
space
 rag621 said:
finally a f!ght. Dave got duffed twice. n*gga knew not to get up. Damn, just imagine if Joey was there during that.

I agree Bri - the realest n*gga on Real World
real talk, sh*t got my d*ck hard when she just started throwing weak a.ss punches jumping into the pile and sh*t thats a ride or die chick right there
 9 years ago '06        #810
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
too bad Joey wuzn't there 2 take some of that aggression out on them cats
 9 years ago '08        #811
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2302 2302
Bri-" You feel like a lil b*tch right now don`t you?"
 9 years ago '06        #812
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
i wanna know y the f**kin camera wuz focused on save a hoe and brittani instead of bri and dave. n where wuz the cameraman when dave first got snuck in the club? these cameraman doin half a** jobs!
 9 years ago '06        #813
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6776 6776
@ bri being the realest n*gga in the house
real talk
 9 years ago '08        #814
El Fuerte 
space
space
yo son, i just re-watched that preview of the f!ght scene again...i suggest ya'll do the same, and pay very close attention...you notice how there are madd random sneakers, shoes, all over the street/sidewalk @ the end dudes was gettin their shoes knocked off
 9 years ago '04        #815
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
what was ole girl from real world back to new york name? not corale but the other chick i think she was from atlanta. she was hood as hell too! but bri is that deal i'd fu*k with her! and will a.ss can't be from Detroit acting like that!
 9 years ago '06        #816
rag621 
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
yo son, i just re-watched that preview of the f!ght scene again...i suggest ya'll do the same, and pay very close attention...you notice how there are madd random sneakers, shoes, all over the street/sidewalk @ the end dudes was gettin their shoes knocked off
 9 years ago '06        #817
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
captain save a hoe needed bri 2 his rescue.

9 years ago '06        #818
rag621 
space
space
 starzz said:
what was ole girl from real world back to new york name? not corale but the other chick i think she was from atlanta. she was hood as hell too! but bri is that deal i'd fu*k with her! and will a.ss can't be from Detroit acting like that!
yeah, the chick with the deep/hoarse voice and the di*k sucking lips. I think her name was Nicole.
 9 years ago '06        #819
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
yo real talk, mtv betta show sum more of that f!ght scene sumwhere down the line. the way they cut 2 commercial after the beatdown wuz wack as f**k. i bet u when mtv come back from break when the show airs, the f!ght scene will b ova n every1 will b emotional n s**t cryin.
 9 years ago '06        #820
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
yo if the chosen 1 is still watchin, he must b laughin his a.ss off sumwhere. the prince of darkness prevails!:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago