Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2008, 11:00 PM         #61
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey mad=

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #62
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
lol Joey's a fu*kin' nut. The part where he walked BACK into the girls room after they bounced had me rollin. Dude played it off after he saw they weren't there.

Greg's a.ssosciate>>>any girl in the house
 10 years ago '06        #63
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 icedout921 said:
Your really stupid. Have you ever been to peekskill? The majority in Peekskill is Hispanic, than black, than white. Please do some reasearch before talking out your a.ss. Peekskill is a inner city look up the defintion. And why are you laughing at newburgh? I lived in both the BX and Newburgh. Newburgh 100x more pathetic than the BX. The city is fu*ked up and infested by crack heads and the crime rate is way worse than NYC. Newburgh is a hood and its sad as fu*k.
What a dumbass. Peekskill is 60% white, about 25% black, and Latinos would be about 20%. You not even up on your own city's racial numbers.

Just because Peekskill got a couple of gangs and fake bloods running around doesn't make Peekskill a hood. There all wannabees out there. I bet you, you're scared to go out at night.

I lived in the gulliest of gulliest places in BK. I've resided in Newark. You can't tell me about Gully. And lol at going to school in Newburgh township, where it's 85% white.

Yeah, it's real gully where you be at.:rolleyes:

icedout921 said:
Of course this is the first legit post youve made. But what about the blacks on the real world has them not representing the race correctly?

There not a real representation of inner-city blacks

Lots of inner city people that watch real world want to see more type of blacks that are from the same type of places they are from.

People want to see blacks that come from the struggle on tv because the reality is that plenty of blacks are coming up in the struggle.

icedout921 said:
Explain to me how im fron the suburbs. You've yet to bring one good point to that fact. What because Will talks like hes educated and doesnt act crazy means he grew up in the suburbs. Do you know how many people who talk like they are from the hood grew up in the suburbs and vice versa? Your ignorant as fu*k step out of your city and see the world.
U go to Mount Saint Mary College.

You school in Newburgh township where it's over 80% white.

That says enough about your friends, a.ssociates, and who you deal with. And most of all, it says enough about your thought process.

And worst of all, you reference living in a mixed area in Westchester County of all places as an inner city. I went bikeriding in fu*king Peekskill. U kidding me.

You can't relate to the struggle.
 10 years ago '06        #64
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
What issue would that be?

I
The realistic struggles of what blacks in the U.S. go through

They could find a black person from the inner city that is struggling to find a job, dealing with demons, and just trying to make it in society.

If not even that, black people wants to hear a black person that looks, sounds, acts, and dresses like your average urban black person.

People want realistic representations.

It's nothing wrong with having your educated blacks on real world, there is nothing wrong with having your blacks from the suburbs or from mixed neighborhoods on the show, there is nothing wrong with albinos on the show but put someone on the show that people from the hood or from urban areas can grab to.
 10 years ago '06        #65
Unitson 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
So basicly your saying you want hood n*ggaz on the Real World

thinking that all black people from the inner city are hood n*ggaz:rolleyes:

theres plenty of educated black people that live in the innercity my sister who is a lawyer is one of them

I really dont understand your point of view of how you want blacks to be represented on the real world (a reality television show by the way)
Don't put words in my mouth.

Go back and read everything I said starting from page 2. And read the person's post I was arguing with.

Because my whole point went over your head.
 10 years ago '06        #66
Unitson 
space
space
Just forget about it.

Obviously you're not from an inner city area and didn't grow up in an urban setting, so you won't understand what I'm talking about.
 10 years ago '06        #67
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
i agree wit the black comments regardin real world. all real people know that the blacks u c on the real world r not ur everyday blacks u c. the blacks on the real world cast r always lame n corny as f**k. i want 2 c some real inner city blacks on the show as well.
 10 years ago '04        #68
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
the realest black person they ever had on the real world was heather b.....
cyrus was cool too,even tho he stayed bringing home drunk white girls.

but for the most part most of the black people on real world have been real lame,or gay.
 10 years ago '06        #69
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

real talk. and anybody who argues on behalf of the black casting choices that the real world makes r prolly lames themselves.
 10 years ago '06        #70
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

do u have 2 even ask such a question homie? real world blacks r always the lamest of the casting.
 10 years ago '06        #71
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

back atcha dogg
 10 years ago '07        #72
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 331 331
woof woof...
where is michael vick when needed?

i agree to a degree with the BK cat..im from coney island..i lived in BK almost my whole life..i seen all shades of minorities...none on the real worlds i seen and this season act like anyone from my hood, or hoods i been to........they dont even talk about........ for cryin outloud!!!
 05-09-2008, 01:33 PM         #73
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right or wrong MTV is taking the safe rout, not casting "hood" type a cats, they now their not gona get any flack from NAACP or who ever. Remember that show with charlie murphy We got to better, or somthing like that, I remember they had to change the whole concept of the show cuz people was all over them about how it was making black folk look bad. At first it was called Hot Ghetto Mess, where they would go around the hood clowning all the fu*ked up people. I thought it would be funny as hell and most black people would, but the problem is people like the dumb blond on this real world have no idea that dose not represent every body in the hood.
 10 years ago '04        #74
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Unitson said:
What a fu*king idiot!

You must be one of those suburban-oreo blacks that talk and have white mannerisms.

I didn't say sh*t about not being black if you don't act or come from the hood. I'm just tired of real world going with the trend of continually picking **** a.ss negroes.

Give some dudes from urban areas a chance to be on that show. They need to give some diversity with the blacks they pick. They keep picking blacks that they feel they are more safe with.

If they want to represent the real world, then get some blacks on the show that most blacks can relate to. And the reality is that most blacks can relate to blacks that come from urban areas and not some black guy from some small white town.

Now get the fu*k outta here!
nahh n*gga u get the fuk outta here wit dat a.ss backwards logic u got
 05-09-2008, 07:43 PM         #75
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey is a psycho.
 10 years ago '06        #76
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
joey is a emo alcoholic. i know dude in real life and he a real bi*ch always throwin temper tantrums when sh*t doesnt go his way. dude is immature and needs to get his sh*t together
 05-09-2008, 08:37 PM         #77
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
What a dumbass. Peekskill is 60% white, about 25% black, and Latinos would be about 20%. You not even up on your own city's racial numbers.
Where exactly are you getting your numbers from. 90 pct of the incoming kindegarten stundents in peekskill are hispanic. Are you trying to do this from a census from 4 yrs ago? stop being stupid. Again have you ever actcually been to peekskill?

Just because Peekskill got a couple of gangs and fake bloods running around doesn't make Peekskill a hood. There all wannabees out there. I bet you, you're scared to go out at night.
:rolleyes:

I lived in the gulliest of gulliest places in BK. I've resided in Newark. You can't tell me about Gully. And lol at going to school in Newburgh township, where it's 85% white.

Yeah, it's real gully where you be at.
Your really 1 stupid fu*k please do some reasearch b4 talking out your a.ss.

Mt st mary is not in the township of newburgh dumbass . Its in the city of Newburgh. Its on powell ave which is directly above Liberty street which has the highest crime rate in newburgh. I dont live in the dorm I live on liberty street.

stop making youself look like a fool.

There not a real representation of inner-city blacks

Lots of inner city people that watch real world want to see more type of blacks that are from the same type of places they are from.

People want to see blacks that come from the struggle on tv because the reality is that plenty of blacks are coming up in the struggle.
Give me examples of what you want to see? Funny how your the only idiot saying this as every1 else in this thread agress that your a moron.

U go to Mount Saint Mary College.

You school in Newburgh township where it's over 80% white.

That says enough about your friends, a.ssociates, and who you deal with. And most of all, it says enough about your thought process.

And worst of all, you reference living in a mixed area in Westchester County of all places as an inner city. I went bikeriding in fu*king Peekskill. U kidding me.

You can't relate to the struggle.
again its not in the township its in the city. Look where it is located dumbass. I guess liberty street is in the township huh.

and you went bikeriding in peekskill wtf? u rode a bike from the city to peekskill? wtf u go bikeriding at.

Where i goto school doesnt reflect who i chill with but ya I do have a bunch of friends of all races im not a ignorant fuk like u . and waht struggle are you talking about? Is it my fault your too stupid to get a good job?
 05-09-2008, 09:39 PM         #78
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
joey is a emo alcoholic. i know dude in real life and he a real bi*ch always throwin temper tantrums when sh*t doesnt go his way. dude is immature and needs to get his sh*t together
keep goin
 10 years ago '04        #79
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
as much as yall wanna argue, it's true. most of the n*ggas on the real world are corny as hell. they do act white (don't act like u don't know wussup). how these n*ggas dress, act, the bi*ches...is n*ggas like will, greg, steven and tyree from denver, or that funnystyle n*gga the smacked that bi*ch wutchu expect when u think of the "black" person they put on the show? theirs always something forced about their personalities or something...
 10 years ago '04        #80
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 icedout921 said:
hes not even the most ufcked up person on this season.

and plenty of past real worlders needed rehab they just never went through with it.

btw ruthie is still the craziest real worleder of all time.
ur buggin

that bi*ch ruthie was a bi*ch that liked to get drunk...she was already stupid as hell

this n*gga joey is cool as hell when he's sober even tho he's still mad weird...but when this n*gga gets ripped...he turns into a totally different motherfu*ker. most of the crazies on real world are just regular old weirdos...standoff-ish type ppl. he's cool when he's chillin, but this n*gga is pretty much hopeless when he starts drinking

not only that...but they said he works out for 4 hours a day? thats crazy...he a fiend for anything. n*gga got mad emotions or w/e in em...thats why he does the sh*t he does
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy