Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #661
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Storchaveli said:
Damn, so what exactly did Brandon have in his chest? I know it's cancer but he said a ball or something?

sh*t got me wondering... :sick: :banghead:
a tumor...thats what cancer is most of the time...cancerous tumors located in different parts of your body/organs/etc.
 9 years ago '04        #662
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
 Socer38910 said:

that's just mad homo
That's quite possible the gayest fu*king sh*t I've seen two straight guys do. But I guess their s3xual orientation should be in question now.

The Dave Chappelle Rule that applies to pr0n should be applied to real life
"One d*ck per fantasy"
 06-26-2008, 07:18 AM         #663
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLICKCLICK said:
That's quite possible the gayest fu*king sh*t I've seen two straight guys do. But I guess their s3xual orientation should be in question now.

"One d*ck per fantasy"
Its not even that, its the fact these dudes jumped in the same bed together and throw the covers over themselves

and than dap each other up its like n*gga wash ya hands before you dap me up after we just got done fu*king some pus*y
 9 years ago '07        #664
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
Damm yo....rest in peace to Brandon.
 06-26-2008, 08:44 AM         #665
SoulAssasin_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

that's just mad homo

u said it
 9 years ago '07        #666
dionedre3000 
space
space
 Socer38910 said:

that's just mad homo
They can't even say no homo. They blew that right. Lol unless them dudes did a bang bros on them hos then:applause: but then again we are talking about Will and Dave probably the most lamest dudes ever on RW.

And why does the new girl look like blanca....

Last edited by dionedre3000; 06-26-2008 at 09:30 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #667
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
that was funny.... i woulda been on da other bed then make them hoes switch from bed 2 bed... i be damned if im in da same bed wit another dude fu*kin
 9 years ago '04        #668
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
I found out what Sara's Problem is. She needs a nice stiff hard c*ck to loosen her a.ss up. She gets annoyed so much. She need semen in her life. It makes women feel better about their situation. Its science!!!!!
 06-26-2008, 12:09 PM         #669
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Socer38910 said:

that's just mad homo
:sick:
 9 years ago '05        #670
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 octane said:
I found out what Sara's Problem is. She needs a nice stiff hard c*ck to loosen her a.ss up. She gets annoyed so much. She need semen in her life. It makes women feel better about their situation. Its science!!!!!
Lol True..bi*ch got a problem with everything (see her a.ss even bi*ch bout movie watchers cuz they werent feeling her uptight attitude lol). Definitely need pipe therapy, and you know dam well her dweeby a.ss bf aint hittin it right, Sarah wear the pant in that rel., look like the type of n*gga who get fu*ked rather then doin the fu*kin.
 9 years ago '04        #671
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9592 9592
yo i missed last nights episode. who died?
 9 years ago '07        #672
dionedre3000 
space
space
 ErnieB said:
yo i missed last nights episode. who died?
A guy that was showin Nick, Sarah and Kim the ropes about hosting.
 9 years ago '07        #673
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
do yall n*ggas have lives
 06-26-2008, 01:46 PM         #674
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick cried.. so what. u guys understand that these shows are usally moved around like theres time between them. nick couldve known brandon for about a month and then found out he did. brandon was also showing nick the ropes to what he wanted to do to become successful.

lol at the foursome. bi*ches being passed around
 06-26-2008, 04:10 PM         #675
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick is a bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #676
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6

"One d*ck per fantasy"
LMAO HAHHAHAH I laughed out loud
 9 years ago '04        #677
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Sarah is worthless, I fu*king hate people like her. She likes to interject her little opinion on everything and it's always negative. If I lived in that house and she was constantly c*ckblocking on me for no reason I'd fu*k with that bi*ch to no end the likes of which Greg couldn't even conceive. I swear to God people like her are worthless. bi*ch hates everybody because she's a dumb c*nt. Notice the look of envy in her uptight as fu*k a.ss eyes when Nick's f*g**t a.ss actually had people digging him when he was interviewing them. She's really a stupid a.ss piece of sh*t. Her and Kim, matter fact all those ugly a.ss hoes need to run into each other while wielding very sharp knives. sh*t all them n*ggas need to do that sh*t. I don't know how I get wrapped up in garbage like this I need help.
 9 years ago '04        #678
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
 1000bluntz said:
Sarah is worthless, I fu*king hate people like her. She likes to interject her little opinion on everything and it's always negative. If I lived in that house and she was constantly c*ckblocking on me for no reason I'd fu*k with that bi*ch to no end the likes of which Greg couldn't even conceive. I swear to God people like her are worthless. bi*ch hates everybody because she's a dumb c*nt. Notice the look of envy in her uptight as fu*k a.ss eyes when Nick's f*g**t a.ss actually had people digging him when he was interviewing them. She's really a stupid a.ss piece of sh*t. Her and Kim, matter fact all those ugly a.ss hoes need to run into each other while wielding very sharp knives. sh*t all them n*ggas need to do that sh*t. I don't know how I get wrapped up in garbage like this I need help.
Damn homey!! It sounds like you need to change the channel. There is new show on Showtime called "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". You could check that out.
 9 years ago '04        #679
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
damn I missed Episode 11 too....some up it to the jukebox.......
 9 years ago '08        #680
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2235 2235
F*ck this. I`m just waiting for the reunion so Greg can act a fool..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy