Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Unitson said:
Which one is Greg?

Most of the time, MTV goes out and finds black people that don't truly represent the majority of Afr.Americans.

Real world finds the most suburban blacks they can find. Let them get some black people straight from the hood or straight from urban areas. Put a black man on the show that just came home from prison.

They go the safe route and grab goofy blacks that grew up around whites all their life and basically want to be accepted by whites.

fu*k outta here with that sh*t! Your the fu*king idiot for trying to talk sh*t and not even know why.
That's the dumbest sh*t I have heard. Get a Black guy from prison, talking white?? Are you listen to the sh*t you saying??? make no sense. I never understood people that equate educated Black male to wanna be white and be accepted by white. thats some silly sh*t, thats holding us back

Last edited by carltouss619; 05-08-2008 at 04:36 PM..
 05-08-2008, 04:45 PM         #42
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
What a fu*king idiot!

You must be one of those suburban-oreo blacks that talk and have white mannerisms.

I didn't say sh*t about not being black if you don't act or come from the hood. I'm just tired of real world going with the trend of continually picking **** a.ss negroes.

Give some dudes from urban areas a chance to be on that show. They need to give some diversity with the blacks they pick. They keep picking blacks that they feel they are more safe with.

If they want to represent the real world, then get some blacks on the show that most blacks can relate to. And the reality is that most blacks can relate to blacks that come from urban areas and not some black guy from some small white town.

Now get the fu*k outta here!
ya they should bring guys with a record...thats smart .

Bri is from Philly, Will is from det. So they are from urban area you stupid fu*k.

So you know nothing about them but a.ssume they r from white towns why? Because they arent smoking weed and busting guns .

and just because your ignornat a.ss cant relate to them doesnt mean noone can. If you need something to relate to go listen to dipset. Your fake a.ss will fit in well with them n*ggas
 10 years ago '06        #43
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 carltouss619 said:
That's the dumbest sh*t I have heard. Get a Black guy from prison, talking white?? Are you listen to the sh*t you saying??? make no sense. I never understood people that equate educated Black male to wanna be white and be accepted by white. thats some silly sh*t, thats holding us back
Why not? You don't think a black guy from prison that can't get a job wouldn't represent a number of black men that were once incarcerated.

U know how many black men could probably relate to that.

If the show is called the real world, then get some diversity in your black casting.

Instead they choose the same old token black guys over and over that offer nothing.

The blacks that they cast on the real world are never the type of black guys that the majority of the black community can relate to. And that is the honest truth.

And who said anything about education? Every black guy that goes on the real world that has white mannerisms isn't educated, so that ends your whole arguement right there.

Just because you sound and behave white doesn't automatically mean you talk proper and you're getting that mixed up.
 10 years ago '06        #44
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
ya they should bring guys with a record...thats smart .

Bri is from Philly, Will is from det. So they are from urban area you stupid fu*k.

So you know nothing about them but a.ssume they r from white towns why? Because they arent smoking weed and busting guns .

and just because your ignornat a.ss cant relate to them doesnt mean noone can. If you need something to relate to go listen to dipset. Your fake a.ss will fit in well with them n*ggas
What a fu*king idiot! So what if you have 2 blacks from Philly and Detroit? What is that suppose to mean?

So everywhere in Detroit and Philly are urban areas? Are you trying to tell me there's no suburbs in Philly and Detroit? Listen to yourself. You're proving yourself to be the fu*king idiot you are.

And if the show is called The Real World, everyone should be allowed on the show, whether you were incarcerated or not or else that contradicts the title of the show.

Let me guess, a felon will k!ll someone in the house on camera? You couldn't sound anymore ignorant. The whole point of real world is to grab 7 people that represent all walks of life. The show isn't following that format by repeatedly grabbing blacks that have been obviously raised in the suburbs.

I'm sure Bri represents an idiot like U with her past in using cocaine. Have fun with your real world.

Last edited by Unitson; 05-08-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 05-08-2008, 05:15 PM         #45
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
What a fu*king idiot! So what if you have 2 blacks from Philly and Detroit? What is that suppose to mean?

So everywhere in Detroit and Philly are urban areas? Are you trying to tell me there's no suburbs in Philly and Detroit? Listen to yourself. You're proving yourself to be the fu*king idiot you are.

And if the show is called The Real World, everyone should be allowed on the show, whether you were incarcerated or not or else that contradicts the title of the show.

Let me guess, a felon will k!ll someone in the house on camera? You couldn't sound anymore ignorant. The whole point of real world is to grab 7 people that represent all walks of life. The show isn't following that format by repeatedly grabbing blacks that have been obviously raised in the suburbs.

I'm sure Bri represents an idiot like U with her past in using cocaine. Have fun with your real world.
are you stupid?

how do you know they arent from the urban part of det and philly? It was said in the 2nd episode that they are. so quit talking out your a.ss.

and again noones saying a felon will k!ll someone but also itsa bigger risk. You think viacom/mtv will take that risk? Do you know what would happen to them if something bad happened on their watch?

and teh real world really stopped being about real people after like season 5 wtf you been? Know all they get is wannabe actors and singers. Notice how they went from ugly people to models .

Seriously k!ll yourself do the world a favor.
 05-08-2008, 05:19 PM         #46
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
What a fu*king idiot!

You must be one of those suburban-oreo blacks that talk and have white mannerisms.

I didn't say sh*t about not being black if you don't act or come from the hood. I'm just tired of real world going with the trend of continually picking **** a.ss negroes.

Give some dudes from urban areas a chance to be on that show. They need to give some diversity with the blacks they pick. They keep picking blacks that they feel they are more safe with.

If they want to represent the real world, then get some blacks on the show that most blacks can relate to. And the reality is that most blacks can relate to blacks that come from urban areas and not some black guy from some small white town.

Now get the fu*k outta here!
I feel whay you saying about giving black people from the inner-city a chance on the show. They do tend to pick black people from the suburbs, and it's nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see some black people from the urban area. I am black and italian, and I grew up in the inner-city, so I know what you talking about. I look more italian than I do black, but I relate to black people more than I do italian people. I also feel what the other dude was talking about, because some black people do feel if you ain't from the hood, then you ain't "keeping it real" which is stupid too. The only black cast member that seemed like he may have come from the inner-city was Tek(sp) from the Hawaii cast. He was on there with Ruthie crazy a.ss.

Last edited by crynomore; 05-08-2008 at 05:21 PM..
 05-08-2008, 05:26 PM         #47
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ goes both ways, alot of people would be upset if they put a hood n*gga on there, saying they given black people a bad name.
 10 years ago '06        #48
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
are you stupid?

how do you know they arent from the urban part of det and philly? It was said in the 2nd episode that they are. so quit talking out your a.ss.

and again noones saying a felon will k!ll someone but also itsa bigger risk. You think viacom/mtv will take that risk? Do you know what would happen to them if something bad happened on their watch?

and teh real world really stopped being about real people after like season 5 wtf you been? Know all they get is wannabe actors and singers. Notice how they went from ugly people to models .

Seriously k!ll yourself do the world a favor.
You're a jackass. Your underhanded comment about putting a black person on the show that smokes weed and bust guns just shows your image and mentality of what you feel about urban blacks. And it's disgusting.

And no sh*t they're from the suburbs. And if they're not from the suburbs, they're not from a true urban or inner-city neighborhood either.

How do I know they aren't from the urban part of Philly or Detroit? It's a no brainer answer but since you seem to lack a brain, it's because of the way they talk and becaus of their mannerisms.

Blacks from urban areas won't act or speak like the guy with dreads or the girl with dreads on the show.

Is it that fu*king hard for you?! If you were to see a white kid that was born and raised in a black area, wouldn't you be able to tell due to mannerisms and due to the way the kid would talk.

Is it that hard for you to distinguish if a person is born or raised in a white or black area? I mean come the fu*k on!

You basically have the mind of a second grader. Like what world do you live in?

U have no concept of reality. You probably live on some farm in Iowa somewhere pretending as if you know it all when you're exposing yourself to be the dumbass you are.

What I'm saying is nothing new at all. Plenty of black people around my way that watch the real world feel the same way about the real world casting, so go ahead and Benoit over what many people feel mutual about.
 10 years ago '06        #49
Unitson 
space
space
 crynomore said:
I feel whay you saying about giving black people from the inner-city a chance on the show. They do tend to pick black people from the suburbs, and it's nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see some black people from the urban area. I am black and italian, and I grew up in the inner-city, so I know what you talking about. I look more italian than I do black, but I relate to black people more than I do italian people. I also feel what the other dude was talking about, because some black people do feel if you ain't from the hood, then you ain't "keeping it real" which is stupid too. The only black cast member that seemed like he may have come from the inner-city was Tek(sp) from the Hawaii cast. He was on there with Ruthie crazy a.ss.
I'm not saying that if you are not reppin the hood, then you are not keeping it real or nothing.

But all I'm saying is that they should diversify their black casting members some more.

There's 3 black people on this season's episode of Real World and you can tell that neither of those 3 are truly rom the inner city. Now I don't have a problem with them being from where they're from.

But why couldn't they at least have one of those blacks be from the inner city to represent inner city blacks?

I'm sure someone from the projects has tried out for the Real World before. Let someone from the pj be a cast member to change things up, so things can be more realer and could possibly be more interesting.

That's all I'm saying.
 05-08-2008, 06:03 PM         #50
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoastdog said:
^^^ goes both ways, alot of people would be upset if they put a hood n*gga on there, saying they given black people a bad name.
That's true, but the name of the show is real world. There are hood people in the real world. And it's too late for hood people giving us a bad name. You seen Flavor of Love right?

Last edited by crynomore; 05-08-2008 at 06:11 PM..
 05-08-2008, 06:06 PM         #51
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
You're a jackass. Your underhanded comment about putting a black person on the show that smokes weed and bust guns just shows your image and mentality of what you feel about urban blacks. And it's disgusting.
Your stupid. I was just saying what you want to see represented. YOu said get a guy from jail. If thats not want you want to see explain to me what differnces you will see in a n*gga from the "hood" than these boys. I grew up in the BX and i know plenty of dudes who act like these cats.

And no sh*t they're from the suburbs. And if they're not from the suburbs, they're not from a true urban or inner-city neighborhood either.

How do I know they aren't from the urban part of Philly or Detroit? It's a no brainer answer but since you seem to lack a brain, it's because of the way they talk and becaus of their mannerisms.

So everyone in the inner city acts the same? Have you been to every inner city and meet every person to come out of these areas? Are you some expert on inner city mannerisms. Again stop being ignorant.

Blacks from urban areas won't act or speak like the guy with dreads or the girl with dreads on the show.
So everyone in the inner city acts the same? Have you been to every inner city and meet every person to come out of these areas? Are you some expert on inner city mannerisms. Again stop being ignorant.

Is it that fu*king hard for you?! If you were to see a white kid that was born and raised in a black area, wouldn't you be able to tell due to mannerisms and due to the way the kid would talk.

Is it that hard for you to distinguish if a person is born or raised in a white or black area? I mean come the fu*k on!

Some ya but that has nothing to do with race. You didnt say oh we need more inner city people. You said we need blacks from the inner city because thats what represents MOST black people. And thats just not true. Not everyone is as ignronat as you.

You basically have the mind of a second grader. Like what world do you live in?

U have no concept of reality. You probably live on some farm in Iowa somewhere pretending as if you know it all when you're exposing yourself to be the dumbass you are.
Speak for yourself. Born in bx lived there for awhile now live in Peekskill and go to school in Newburgh. Keep looking like a jackass.

What I'm saying is nothing new at all. Plenty of black people around my way that watch the real world feel the same way about the real world casting, so go ahead and Benoit over what many people feel mutual about.
Is taht suppose to support your point? Because people around you are also ignornat?

You need to get out of this mentailty explore the world meet new people. Note every black person acts the same as your little circle.
 05-08-2008, 06:07 PM         #52
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crynomore said:
That's true, but the name of the show is real world. There are hood people in the real world.
Their are also rapist and murderers in the real world should they get them. I mean its all about ratings and they get pretty ppl who will cause conflict with each other. Thats why they always get some ignorant white person or racist/homophobs.

Last edited by icedout921; 05-08-2008 at 06:09 PM..
 05-08-2008, 06:17 PM         #53
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Their are also rapist and murderers in the real world should they get them. I mean its all about ratings and they get pretty ppl who will cause conflict with each other. Thats why they always get some ignorant white person or racist/homophobs.
I'm not about to get into a debate about this, but hood people are not on the same level as rapist and murderers. I'm just saying that I agree with the other guy that said he would like to see some black people from the inner-city on the show. And no I'm not saying that all people from the inner-city act the same, but come now, some of the black people that they cast are lame as hell.
 05-08-2008, 06:26 PM         #54
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crynomore said:
I'm not about to get into a debate about this, but hood people are not on the same level as rapist and murderers. I'm just saying that I agree with the other guy that said he would like to see some black people from the inner-city on the show. And no I'm not saying that all people from the inner-city act the same, but come now, some of the black people that they cast are lame as hell.
ya and so are some of the white and hispanics. I mean at least they have blacks just about every season so im not complaining.

And really I dont know what more you wanna see from will/greg to have them relate to black people more like noone can give examples of what theyd want them to do.

And honestly anyone who watches the real world to try and see someone who reprents them or their race is a moron. Its a bunch of drunk kids looking to have fun none of them represent me or my race so i dont get the big deal. i just want them to cast the most entertaining ppl they can find
 10 years ago '08        #55
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
so is brianna really black or what...does anybody know ???

i mean has she confirmed this herself on the show or is everyone just a.ssuming it??
 10 years ago '06        #56
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Your stupid. I was just saying what you want to see represented. YOu said get a guy from jail. If thats not want you want to see explain to me what differnces you will see in a n*gga from the "hood" than these boys. I grew up in the BX and i know plenty of dudes who act like these cats.
You didn't grow up in a real hood if the people you grew up with speak and have the same mannerisms as the blacks currently on real world.

What I want to see represented is real inner city black people like me. I want to see their struggle represented.

Because it can inspire someone who was incarcerated that there is life after prison and not always a dirt road.

Real World can provide a perfect outlet to expose these problems and can give hope.

icedout921 said:
Seriously, how stupid are you?

You're going to sit up here and argue about whether or not if the blacks from the real world are from the inner city?

You're basically saying that you can't determine someone from their country due to the way they talk.

You're a fu*king idiot.

icedout921 said:
Some ya but that has nothing to do with race. You didnt say oh we need more inner city people. You said we need blacks from the inner city because thats what represents MOST black people. And thats just not true. Not everyone is as ignronat as you.
The show is called the real world. They go out and get people from all walks of life. From punk rockers, smalltowners, college people, sick people, people with drug issues, gays, lesbians, homophobes, etc.

Why can't they represent a portion of inner city people and get a black person from the inner city to represent and show some of their issues?

Last edited by Unitson; 05-08-2008 at 10:03 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #57
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Speak for yourself. Born in bx lived there for awhile now live in Peekskill and go to school in Newburgh. Keep looking like a jackass.
at growing up in the Bronx. Just because you grew up in the Bronx doesn't mean you grew up around inner city people.

Knowing you, you probably grew up in fu*king Riverdale or in some Bronx sububrb.

And lol at Peekskill and Newburgh. Isn't Peekskill about 60% white. And Newburgh.

You don't know any inner city blacks. Keep reaching. BX is the closest you've been to inner city people

icedout921 said:
Is taht suppose to support your point? Because people around you are also ignornat?

You need to get out of this mentailty explore the world meet new people. Note every black person acts the same as your little circle.
Actually, you're the one who is very ignorant.

Some black sitcoms have to have white people on the show in order to remain on a network just to get white viewers. Some shows have to have a latino character to get a Latino demographic.

Most people that watch TV want to see their race on a show and they want to see their race represented well.

You walk around with blinds over your head, so I'm not surprised that you know nothing of reality. Keep living beneathe those sheets.

You don't know the difference between an inner city black kid and a suburb raised black kid.

You need to go out more. In fact, you are a black kid from the suburbs. This explains why you keep defending.

Greg, Bri, and David relate to you well.

Last edited by Unitson; 05-08-2008 at 10:06 PM..
 05-08-2008, 07:55 PM         #58
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
ya and so are some of the white and hispanics. I mean at least they have blacks just about every season so im not complaining.

And really I dont know what more you wanna see from will/greg to have them relate to black people more like noone can give examples of what theyd want them to do.

And honestly anyone who watches the real world to try and see someone who reprents them or their race is a moron. Its a bunch of drunk kids looking to have fun none of them represent me or my race so i dont get the big deal. i just want them to cast the most entertaining ppl they can find

I didn't say that I want somebody on the show that represents me. Only I represent myself. I just said I want to see some black people that aren't so lame. You can debate this all you want, but this is the last time I'm responding.
 05-08-2008, 10:52 PM         #59
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
at growing up in the Bronx. Just because you grew up in the Bronx doesn't mean you grew up around inner city people.

Knowing you, you probably grew up in fu*king Riverdale or in some Bronx sububrb.

And lol at Peekskill and Newburgh. Isn't Peekskill about 60% white. And Newburgh.

You don't know any inner city blacks. Keep reaching. BX is the closest you've been to inner city people
Your really stupid. Have you ever been to peekskill? The majority in Peekskill is Hispanic, than black, than white. Please do some reasearch before talking out your a.ss. Peekskill is a inner city look up the defintion. And why are you laughing at newburgh? I lived in both the BX and Newburgh. Newburgh 100x more pathetic than the BX. The city is fu*ked up and infested by crack heads and the crime rate is way worse than NYC. Newburgh is a hood and its sad as fu*k.

Actually, you're the one who is very ignorant.

Some black sitcoms have to have white people on the show in order to remain on a network just to get white viewers. Some shows have to have a latino character to get a Latino demographic.

Most people that watch TV want to see their race on a show and they want to see their race represented well.
Of course this is the first legit post youve made. But what about the blacks on the real world has them not representing the race correctly?

You walk around with blinds over your head, so I'm not surprised that you know nothing of reality. Keep living beneathe those sheets.

You don't know the difference between an inner city black kid and a suburb raised black kid.

You need to go out more. In fact, you are a black kid from the suburbs. This explains why you keep defending.

Greg, Bri, and David relate to you well.
Explain to me how im fron the suburbs. You've yet to bring one good point to that fact. What because Will talks like hes educated and doesnt act crazy means he grew up in the suburbs. Do you know how many people who talk like they are from the hood grew up in the suburbs and vice versa? Your ignorant as fu*k step out of your city and see the world.
 05-08-2008, 10:53 PM         #60
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:

Why can't they represent a portion of inner city people and get a black person from the inner city to represent and show some of their issues?
What issue would that be?

I
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy