Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #501
txhotboy 
space
space
$6,078 | Props total: 2140 2140
I hope da 2 new people they bring in at least entertaining like greg was
 10 years ago '05        #502
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,380 | Props total: 4432 4432
 waytoomuch said:
@ will gill tryna save his own a.ss wit this youtube video. it's only so much that can b edited. homie is a clown. he's basically talkin about how it wuz expected 4 blacks 2 **** and act a certain way on the show n how he wuz goin 2 avoid any altercation only 2 end up not restraining himself n showing himself 2 b the biggest **** on the history of television by goin against another blackman. wuteva happened 2 lookin out 4 ur other black brother that u kept sellin out n gossipin about, huh will? the b***h even disabled video commentary. them comments on his youtube bouncecouncil page must've been eatin him alive 2 make this video 2 try to clean up his actions. will gill officially lost.
I'm not necessarily a Will fan myself, but dude said he stuck up for Greg mad times when nobody else would. MTV edits everything, overall who is to say who is telling the truth. All I know is both people acted like children in the house, and though Greg made the show entertaining, they're both bi*ches.
 10 years ago '06        #503
Unitson 
space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 147 147
Will is trying to clean up his mess

I don't believe sh*t that he says.

Remember by the poolside when Will told Bri, "Greg is not a real man". Mind you Will and Greg were suppose to be on good terms back then.

Like Greg said in his commentary. All Will was doing was selling Greg out behind his back even when Will "had his back".

He claimed MTV wanted to see a **** a.ss dude and an ignorant dude and he played both roles down to a tee.

Last edited by Unitson; 06-06-2008 at 11:36 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #504
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
Greg owning some lames on a MTV gossip realworld message board.. this n*gga is mad funny.

This is Greg...The topic of such negative discussion.....To all you PEASANTS in here..and yes that is exactly what you all are...Why are you wasting your lives discussing me... I could care less about what you all think about me, and how I act, I just find it so hilarious how you clowns come here, and dont like me, yet you put so much of your attention, on ....*me* !! So....Continue to focus your measly lives on me, and dont forget to tune in to see......*ME*
 06-07-2008, 05:49 PM         #505
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol got a few hate comments.....someone even called me a zzzzzz? lol nikkas are so ignorant its pathetic...just based on my name? I am black and proud you fu*kin moron lol.....I was born In Italy however yes....grew up in Philly, and Italy became the nick name just based on where i was born....make yourself look stupid
 06-07-2008, 05:58 PM         #506
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
all the lames on here sayin grey got what he deserved are some bi*ches that prolly got picked on in school real world is officially gay so fu*kin what the n*gga missed some gay a.ss improve sh*t my n*gga was following his dream the reast of the dudes are on the show are gay and the bi*ches on the show are not fine what so ever anyway i bet reva gonna come around the house and try to fu*k will.
lol lame a.ss nikka make no sense.....who did Greg pick on? he got punked a few times year....even white boy got in his face he would do sh*t....yeah he got what he deserves....thats real life...you dont show up for a job and you usually get fired...lol whats so hard to see about that? I guess based on the way he called up his mommy to cry, she probaly went back to support his punk a.ss...
classic line though at the end when he called her up crying..

*in tears*...
"momma.....can you come pick me up" lmao
 06-07-2008, 06:00 PM         #507
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Greg owning some lames on a MTV gossip realworld message board.. this n*gga is mad funny.
wow...he owned some internet geeks sitting behind a keyboard cities away....yeah....lol tough guy
 10 years ago '06        #508
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
^

Greg f**ked ur girl in ur room n told u 2 close the door, like a peasant, didn't he? and lol @ u being black saying the N word wit a k. wtf is nikka? cornball a.ss n*gga!
 10 years ago '07        #509
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 Italy said:
lol lame a.ss nikka make no sense.....who did Greg pick on? he got punked a few times year....even white boy got in his face he would do sh*t....yeah he got what he deserves....thats real life...you dont show up for a job and you usually get fired...lol whats so hard to see about that? I guess based on the way he called up his mommy to cry, she probaly went back to support his punk a.ss...

*in tears*...
hmmm i think what he actually he said was Reva can you come pick me up not momma
 10 years ago '04        #510
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 1887 1887
 Italy said:

*in tears*...
Greg never got punked. he clearly told them boys several times: 'Hit me, so i can fu*k ya'll up.' why the n*gga gon spark off on one of them, if they the one wit the problem?tried to act like they was about that conflict... Will especially, n tried to act like it was Greg not being a hoe. if he so pus*y, y not snuff his a.ss? n i dont remember any tears commin from duke face...

Last edited by 1MikE; 06-08-2008 at 11:14 AM..
 06-08-2008, 02:30 PM         #511
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:

*in tears*...
The fu*k were you listening to you idiot
 10 years ago '08        #512
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 3551 3551
 REAL_NESS said:
The fu*k were you listening to you idiot
 10 years ago '05        #513
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 Italy said:
lol got a few hate comments.....someone even called me a zzzzzz? lol nikkas are so ignorant its pathetic...just based on my name? I am black and proud you fu*kin moron lol.....I was born In Italy however yes....grew up in Philly, and Italy became the nick name just based on where i was born....make yourself look stupid
You're probably a fake a.ss house n*gga like WILL GILL.

F*ckin ****.
 06-08-2008, 04:57 PM         #514
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wills a lyin a.ss bi*ch
 10 years ago '07        #515
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 Hold That said:
You're probably a fake a.ss house n*gga like WILL GILL.

F*ckin ****.
 10 years ago '05        #516
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 Italy said:

*in tears*...
lmao...watch the fu*king show

he called reva

and dude didnt give a fu*k if he was fired or not..
 10 years ago '05        #517
K.B. 
space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 304 304
@ dude on here gettin roasted more than will.
 06-10-2008, 10:44 PM         #518
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will is trying to run damage control now that people have reached out and spit venom on his a.ss and rightfully so. His stunts against Greg, getting head from Reva and his failed provocation to f!ght, had the opposite effect of what he anticipated. He probably watched himself and saw how bad he looks. Now he's trying to portray himself as the bigger man by trying to use intellect and poise in his blogs and videos to show "his other side" and blaming production for "creating" storylines. Don't be fooled by that clown's bullsh*t. He's a bad actor. Period.
 10 years ago '08        #519
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 3551 3551
Will did win we he got head from Reva...
 10 years ago '04        #520
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
WTF, commercials every 2 minutes. Greg for president of MTV
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
164 comments
2 days ago