most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #501
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
 Scan said:
honestly...you come off as a fu*kin f*g

wtf is wrong with you

it's just being a stand up muthafu*ka

u was prolly the little tattle tale a.ss n*gga/hall monitor a.ss n*gga in school huh?
Actually, I was that muthafu*ka who was always in trouble. In 4th grade, I don't remember recess, because I was inside so many time writing sentences all the time. In 6th grade me and a few of my friends got in trouble for playing tackle football instead of two hand touch. In third grade (I think) I got in trouble for cursing out the recess monitor. I saw my first pr0n (Hot Chocolate 2 with Ron Jeremy. It belong to my mother's boyfriend) and dirty magazine before the age of 10. That was way before the internet. My baby sitter's grand niece use to stick my hand down her pants at nap time. I was a pretty bad kid until I reached high school when I started getting honor roll.
 10 years ago '05        #502
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 octane said:
Actually, I was that muthafu*ka who was always in trouble. In 4th grade, I don't remember recess, because I was inside so many time writing sentences all the time. In 6th grade me and a few of my friends got in trouble for playing tackle football instead of two hand touch. In third grade (I think) I got in trouble for cursing out the recess monitor. I saw my first pr0n (Hot Chocolate 2 with Ron Jeremy. It belong to my mother's boyfriend) and dirty magazine before the age of 10. That was way before the internet. My baby sitter's grand niece use to stick my hand down her pants at nap time. I was a pretty bad kid until I reached high school when I started getting honor roll.
HAHAHAHAHA@ This idiot thinking he was a bad a.ss because you was a typical snot nose in grade school.

I can't believe your a.ss brought up 4th grade as references.. Get the fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '08        #503
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2127 2127
 Scan said:
honestly...you come off as a fu*kin f*g

wtf is wrong with you

it's just being a stand up muthafu*ka

u was prolly the little tattle tale a.ss n*gga/hall monitor a.ss n*gga in school huh?
 10 years ago '04        #504
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
 Hold That said:
HAHAHAHAHA@ This idiot thinking he was a bad a.ss because you was a typical snot nose in grade school.

I can't believe your a.ss brought up 4th grade as references.. Get the fu*k outta here.
I was just saying I wasnt the goody two shoes kid that never got in trouble and tattled on people, read a lot of books, played dungeon and dragons, and didnt curse. you know that kid. I almost set our apartment on fire by in the day. My mother had bambo shades on the windows in the front room, and I wanted to see if they were flammable.
 10 years ago '04        #505
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
 Xaiv said:
Even before Greg left, I was losing interest in the show. I'll probably skip a few episodes now and watch the reunion show

William's new video
damn the be exposing MTV with there videos, lol
 10 years ago '06        #506
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Xaiv said:
William's new video
@ will gill tryna save his own a.ss wit this youtube video. it's only so much that can b edited. homie is a clown. he's basically talkin about how it wuz expected 4 blacks 2 **** and act a certain way on the show n how he wuz goin 2 avoid any altercation only 2 end up not restraining himself n showing himself 2 b the biggest **** on the history of television by goin against another blackman. wuteva happened 2 lookin out 4 ur other black brother that u kept sellin out n gossipin about, huh will? the b***h even disabled video commentary. them comments on his youtube bouncecouncil page must've been eatin him alive 2 make this video 2 try to clean up his actions. will gill officially lost.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-06-2008 at 09:37 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #507
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
I just heard on da radio dat my boy Greg down here in Houston and gone be at da club 2night partyin
 10 years ago '06        #508
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

what is the production watching?
how are they gonna let the star of the show leave?
fu*king retards.
they're literally right in the house watching greg entertaining us and they're gonna let him go, just so we can watch a bunch of alcoholics drink all day for the rest of the season
congratulations MTV, you guys fu*k up once again.
 10 years ago '05        #509
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
I hope da 2 new people they bring in at least entertaining like greg was
 10 years ago '06        #510
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,351 | Props total: 5500 5500
at dave's fake a.ss trying to dap greg off when he was leaving. real world is just a house full of 2 face bi*ches and hoes.
 10 years ago '05        #511
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 waytoomuch said:
@ will gill tryna save his own a.ss wit this youtube video. it's only so much that can b edited. homie is a clown. he's basically talkin about how it wuz expected 4 blacks 2 **** and act a certain way on the show n how he wuz goin 2 avoid any altercation only 2 end up not restraining himself n showing himself 2 b the biggest **** on the history of television by goin against another blackman. wuteva happened 2 lookin out 4 ur other black brother that u kept sellin out n gossipin about, huh will? the b***h even disabled video commentary. them comments on his youtube bouncecouncil page must've been eatin him alive 2 make this video 2 try to clean up his actions. will gill officially lost.
I'm not necessarily a Will fan myself, but dude said he stuck up for Greg mad times when nobody else would. MTV edits everything, overall who is to say who is telling the truth. All I know is both people acted like children in the house, and though Greg made the show entertaining, they're both bi*ches.
 10 years ago '06        #512
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Will is trying to clean up his mess

I don't believe sh*t that he says.

Remember by the poolside when Will told Bri, "Greg is not a real man". Mind you Will and Greg were suppose to be on good terms back then.

Like Greg said in his commentary. All Will was doing was selling Greg out behind his back even when Will "had his back".

He claimed MTV wanted to see a **** a.ss dude and an ignorant dude and he played both roles down to a tee.

Last edited by Unitson; 06-07-2008 at 12:36 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #513
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
Greg owning some lames on a MTV gossip realworld message board.. this n*gga is mad funny.

This is Greg...The topic of such negative discussion.....To all you PEASANTS in here..and yes that is exactly what you all are...Why are you wasting your lives discussing me... I could care less about what you all think about me, and how I act, I just find it so hilarious how you clowns come here, and dont like me, yet you put so much of your attention, on ....*me* !! So....Continue to focus your measly lives on me, and dont forget to tune in to see......*ME*
 10 years ago '06        #514
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,351 | Props total: 5500 5500
this bi*ch disabled comments on his youtube page. wack a.ss n*gga was catching that heart burn from those comments on there.
 06-07-2008, 06:49 PM         #515
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol got a few hate comments.....someone even called me a zzzzzz? lol nikkas are so ignorant its pathetic...just based on my name? I am black and proud you fu*kin moron lol.....I was born In Italy however yes....grew up in Philly, and Italy became the nick name just based on where i was born....make yourself look stupid
 06-07-2008, 06:58 PM         #516
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
all the lames on here sayin grey got what he deserved are some bi*ches that prolly got picked on in school real world is officially gay so fu*kin what the n*gga missed some gay a.ss improve sh*t my n*gga was following his dream the reast of the dudes are on the show are gay and the bi*ches on the show are not fine what so ever anyway i bet reva gonna come around the house and try to fu*k will.
lol lame a.ss nikka make no sense.....who did Greg pick on? he got punked a few times year....even white boy got in his face he would do sh*t....yeah he got what he deserves....thats real life...you dont show up for a job and you usually get fired...lol whats so hard to see about that? I guess based on the way he called up his mommy to cry, she probaly went back to support his punk a.ss...
classic line though at the end when he called her up crying..

*in tears*...
"momma.....can you come pick me up" lmao
 06-07-2008, 07:00 PM         #517
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Greg owning some lames on a MTV gossip realworld message board.. this n*gga is mad funny.
wow...he owned some internet geeks sitting behind a keyboard cities away....yeah....lol tough guy
 10 years ago '06        #518
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

Greg f**ked ur girl in ur room n told u 2 close the door, like a peasant, didn't he? and lol @ u being black saying the N word wit a k. wtf is nikka? cornball a.ss n*gga!
 10 years ago '07        #519
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Italy said:
lol lame a.ss nikka make no sense.....who did Greg pick on? he got punked a few times year....even white boy got in his face he would do sh*t....yeah he got what he deserves....thats real life...you dont show up for a job and you usually get fired...lol whats so hard to see about that? I guess based on the way he called up his mommy to cry, she probaly went back to support his punk a.ss...

*in tears*...
hmmm i think what he actually he said was Reva can you come pick me up not momma
 10 years ago '04        #520
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Italy said:

*in tears*...
Greg never got punked. he clearly told them boys several times: 'Hit me, so i can fu*k ya'll up.' why the n*gga gon spark off on one of them, if they the one wit the problem?tried to act like they was about that conflict... Will especially, n tried to act like it was Greg not being a hoe. if he so pus*y, y not snuff his a.ss? n i dont remember any tears commin from duke face...

Last edited by 1MikE; 06-08-2008 at 12:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy