Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
lmaooo @ all the greg haters.....

n*ggas got hate in they blood....
 06-05-2008, 10:45 AM         #482
CHI-GORILLA 773 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greg was an G he made the show interesting
 06-05-2008, 11:18 AM         #483
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the show is gonna do downhill since he got kicked off, mtv fu*kin up
 06-05-2008, 12:21 PM         #484
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that the show will probably be lame without Greg on there. There is suppose to be another f!ght with the roomates and other people when they go out, but other than that I can't see anything else being good. We'll see though. I knew he didn't want to do that improv sh*t, but that was his job. And he knew if he didn't go he was gonna be fired and kicked off. They should have kicked Will bi*ch a.ss off, and Kim racist a.ss off a long time ago And what's the deal with the Kindergarten crush thing? He grown as hell

Last edited by crynomore; 06-05-2008 at 12:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #485
octane 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
Greg got his wish. He didn't like the people in the house and he didn't like his job. Now he can be a full time model, doesn't have to do improv, and he doesn't have to deal people who he think are beneath him. He can also bring c*nty skanks back to his house and fu*k them in peace. The only thing that got hurt is his pride. After he gets over that, he will find out this was a blessing in disguise. He got free exposure on TV for his modeling career. He can't beat that. The roommates didn't want him around anyone. To quote Jay-z "To me, that's the win win".
 10 years ago '04        #486
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
so, whose gona be the new cast members to replace greg and joey? or will they just leave it at 5 ppl in the house??
 10 years ago '04        #487
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11528 11528
 octane said:
Greg got his wish. He didn't like the people in the house and he didn't like his job. Now he can be a full time model, doesn't have to do improv, and he doesn't have to deal people who he think are beneath him. He can also bring c*nty skanks back to his house and fu*k them in peace. The only thing that got hurt is his pride. After he gets over that, he will find out this was a blessing in disguise. He got free exposure on TV for his modeling career. He can't beat that. The roommates didn't want him around anyone. To quote Jay-z "To me, that's the win win".
:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #488
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Just checked out the latest episode and.....

Calling someone a n166er>>>pranks
Pulling a knife on someone>>>pranks
Calling out someone's dead father>>>pranks

lol MTV and the whole house just hating on Greg because he wasn't there to kiss a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #489
octane 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
 Just1Spark said:
Just checked out the latest episode and.....

Calling someone a n166er>>>pranks
Pulling a knife on someone>>>pranks
Calling out someone's dead father>>>pranks

lol MTV and the whole house just hating on Greg because he wasn't there to kiss a.ss.
Maybe if he used his words and said I don't feel save with all of these people in the house, he could have gotten them kicked out of the house. It has happen on past real worlds. Greg could have said, I feel my life is in danger with this person pulling a knife on me. He could have said Will disrespected my family and I feel he needs to be reprimanded. He could said there are racist people in the house and I don't think they should live in the house with 3 black people.
 10 years ago '06        #490
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Maroon_Tiger said:
greg was cool but he deserved to go home...skipping a performance for an afterparty?!?! thats a bonehead move...
u c this wut greg wuz talkin about. u need 2 watch greg's commentary. he really wuzn't @ an afterparty @ the time of the improv. he wuz @ the fashion show. the afterparty wuzn't until 1-2am. the improv wuz @ 9-10pm. mtv edited the show 2 make him look like he wuz partyin wen that's not the case. but either way, it's his fault 4 not callin n lettin the instructors know.
 10 years ago '04        #491
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 waytoomuch said:
u c this wut greg wuz talkin about. u need 2 watch greg's commentary. he really wuzn't @ an afterparty @ the time of the improv. he wuz @ the fashion show. the afterparty wuzn't until 1-2am. the improv wuz @ 9-10pm. mtv edited the show 2 make him look like he wuz partyin wen that's not the case. but either way, it's his fault 4 not callin n lettin the instructors know.
He was everywhere but there. Thats what theyre trippin off of. He shoulda talked to the coordinator n let her know wassup ahead of time.
On a sidenote, Joey needs to leave that house. Its the worst place for him since he's trying to be sober. Theres nuthin to do round that muhfu*ka but drink n spazz out. He'll prolly leave eventually.
 10 years ago '05        #492
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
They're all bi*ches..

Used to have some respect for Will until the episode a couple weeks ago where he's parading and flipping out on Greg and talking sh*t about his dad. Not a good look.

Lost respect for Greg on the first episode. Dude is a 3rd grader who gives a fu*k about nobody but himself. Still got a child's mentality.

It's sad as fu*k when the white boys are more chill than the brothas. And dont nobody tell me I'm "Sticking up" for anybody, cause I wouldn't chill with any of those dudes. The whole cast are bi*ches to me altogether, except maybe Joey. Dude's got a problem, but at least he's trying to deal with it and you can tell hes gone through a lot of sh*t in his life.
 10 years ago '06        #493
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Greg got kicked out. :applause: He got the bi*ch exit treatment.
 10 years ago '06        #494
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,474 | Props total: 17920 17920
This Show Is Done Greg Was The Only 1 Worth Watching
 10 years ago '07        #495
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
MTV is shiesty as fu*k with they editing tricks.Real talk Greg was the only reason I got into this show this season because of those crazy situations he was getting into.
 10 years ago '04        #496
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 octane said:
Maybe if he used his words and said I don't feel save with all of these people in the house, he could have gotten them kicked out of the house. It has happen on past real worlds. Greg could have said, I feel my life is in danger with this person pulling a knife on me. He could have said Will disrespected my family and I feel he needs to be reprimanded. He could said there are racist people in the house and I don't think they should live in the house with 3 black people.
honestly...you come off as a fu*kin f*g

wtf is wrong with you

it's just being a stand up muthafu*ka

u was prolly the little tattle tale a.ss n*gga/hall monitor a.ss n*gga in school huh?
 10 years ago '05        #497
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
I'm not watching anymore episodes since Greg is gone, what is the fu*kin point? It's like watching the Chappelle show without Dave Chappelle.

I expect the ratings to drop in the remaining episodes
 10 years ago '06        #498
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Even before Greg left, I was losing interest in the show. I'll probably skip a few episodes now and watch the reunion show

William's new video
 06-05-2008, 10:25 PM         #499
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
What the fu*k is a "nikka", the fu*k you know about being "dark skinned"
 10 years ago '08        #500
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,260 | Props total: 13635 13635
So is greg gonna be on the reunion show???
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy