Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #481
octane 
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1009 1009
 Just1Spark said:
Just checked out the latest episode and.....

Calling someone a n166er>>>pranks
Pulling a knife on someone>>>pranks
Calling out someone's dead father>>>pranks

lol MTV and the whole house just hating on Greg because he wasn't there to kiss a.ss.
Maybe if he used his words and said I don't feel save with all of these people in the house, he could have gotten them kicked out of the house. It has happen on past real worlds. Greg could have said, I feel my life is in danger with this person pulling a knife on me. He could have said Will disrespected my family and I feel he needs to be reprimanded. He could said there are racist people in the house and I don't think they should live in the house with 3 black people.
 10 years ago '06        #482
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 Maroon_Tiger said:
greg was cool but he deserved to go home...skipping a performance for an afterparty?!?! thats a bonehead move...
u c this wut greg wuz talkin about. u need 2 watch greg's commentary. he really wuzn't @ an afterparty @ the time of the improv. he wuz @ the fashion show. the afterparty wuzn't until 1-2am. the improv wuz @ 9-10pm. mtv edited the show 2 make him look like he wuz partyin wen that's not the case. but either way, it's his fault 4 not callin n lettin the instructors know.
 10 years ago '04        #483
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 waytoomuch said:
u c this wut greg wuz talkin about. u need 2 watch greg's commentary. he really wuzn't @ an afterparty @ the time of the improv. he wuz @ the fashion show. the afterparty wuzn't until 1-2am. the improv wuz @ 9-10pm. mtv edited the show 2 make him look like he wuz partyin wen that's not the case. but either way, it's his fault 4 not callin n lettin the instructors know.
He was everywhere but there. Thats what theyre trippin off of. He shoulda talked to the coordinator n let her know wassup ahead of time.
On a sidenote, Joey needs to leave that house. Its the worst place for him since he's trying to be sober. Theres nuthin to do round that muhfu*ka but drink n spazz out. He'll prolly leave eventually.
 10 years ago '05        #484
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 4430 4430
They're all bi*ches..

Used to have some respect for Will until the episode a couple weeks ago where he's parading and flipping out on Greg and talking sh*t about his dad. Not a good look.

Lost respect for Greg on the first episode. Dude is a 3rd grader who gives a fu*k about nobody but himself. Still got a child's mentality.

It's sad as fu*k when the white boys are more chill than the brothas. And dont nobody tell me I'm "Sticking up" for anybody, cause I wouldn't chill with any of those dudes. The whole cast are bi*ches to me altogether, except maybe Joey. Dude's got a problem, but at least he's trying to deal with it and you can tell hes gone through a lot of sh*t in his life.
 10 years ago '06        #485
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,301 | Props total: 5323 5323
Greg got kicked out. :applause: He got the bi*ch exit treatment.
 10 years ago '06        #486
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 19952 19952
This Show Is Done Greg Was The Only 1 Worth Watching
 10 years ago '07        #487
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 1689 1689
MTV is shiesty as fu*k with they editing tricks.Real talk Greg was the only reason I got into this show this season because of those crazy situations he was getting into.
 10 years ago '04        #488
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 285 285
 octane said:
Maybe if he used his words and said I don't feel save with all of these people in the house, he could have gotten them kicked out of the house. It has happen on past real worlds. Greg could have said, I feel my life is in danger with this person pulling a knife on me. He could have said Will disrespected my family and I feel he needs to be reprimanded. He could said there are racist people in the house and I don't think they should live in the house with 3 black people.
honestly...you come off as a fu*kin f*g

wtf is wrong with you

it's just being a stand up muthafu*ka

u was prolly the little tattle tale a.ss n*gga/hall monitor a.ss n*gga in school huh?
 10 years ago '05        #489
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
I'm not watching anymore episodes since Greg is gone, what is the fu*kin point? It's like watching the Chappelle show without Dave Chappelle.

I expect the ratings to drop in the remaining episodes
 10 years ago '06        #490
Xaiv 152 heat pts152
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 2509 2509
Even before Greg left, I was losing interest in the show. I'll probably skip a few episodes now and watch the reunion show

William's new video
 06-05-2008, 09:25 PM         #491
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
What the fu*k is a "nikka", the fu*k you know about being "dark skinned"
 10 years ago '08        #492
AC_89 236 heat pts236
space
space
$42,635 | Props total: 18990 18990
So is greg gonna be on the reunion show???
 10 years ago '04        #493
octane 
space
space
 Scan said:

wtf is wrong with you

u was prolly the little tattle tale a.ss n*gga/hall monitor a.ss n*gga in school huh?
Actually, I was that muthafu*ka who was always in trouble. In 4th grade, I don't remember recess, because I was inside so many time writing sentences all the time. In 6th grade me and a few of my friends got in trouble for playing tackle football instead of two hand touch. In third grade (I think) I got in trouble for cursing out the recess monitor. I saw my first pr0n (Hot Chocolate 2 with Ron Jeremy. It belong to my mother's boyfriend) and dirty magazine before the age of 10. That was way before the internet. My baby sitter's grand niece use to stick my hand down her pants at nap time. I was a pretty bad kid until I reached high school when I started getting honor roll.
 10 years ago '05        #494
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
 octane said:
Actually, I was that muthafu*ka who was always in trouble. In 4th grade, I don't remember recess, because I was inside so many time writing sentences all the time. In 6th grade me and a few of my friends got in trouble for playing tackle football instead of two hand touch. In third grade (I think) I got in trouble for cursing out the recess monitor. I saw my first pr0n (Hot Chocolate 2 with Ron Jeremy. It belong to my mother's boyfriend) and dirty magazine before the age of 10. That was way before the internet. My baby sitter's grand niece use to stick my hand down her pants at nap time. I was a pretty bad kid until I reached high school when I started getting honor roll.
HAHAHAHAHA@ This idiot thinking he was a bad a.ss because you was a typical snot nose in grade school.

I can't believe your a.ss brought up 4th grade as references.. Get the fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '08        #495
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,083 | Props total: 3544 3544
 Scan said:

wtf is wrong with you

10 years ago '04        #496
octane 
space
space
 Hold That said:
HAHAHAHAHA@ This idiot thinking he was a bad a.ss because you was a typical snot nose in grade school.

I can't believe your a.ss brought up 4th grade as references.. Get the fu*k outta here.
I was just saying I wasnt the goody two shoes kid that never got in trouble and tattled on people, read a lot of books, played dungeon and dragons, and didnt curse. you know that kid. I almost set our apartment on fire by in the day. My mother had bambo shades on the windows in the front room, and I wanted to see if they were flammable.
 10 years ago '04        #497
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
 Xaiv said:
Even before Greg left, I was losing interest in the show. I'll probably skip a few episodes now and watch the reunion show

William's new video
damn the be exposing MTV with there videos, lol
 10 years ago '06        #498
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 Xaiv said:
William's new video
@ will gill tryna save his own a.ss wit this youtube video. it's only so much that can b edited. homie is a clown. he's basically talkin about how it wuz expected 4 blacks 2 **** and act a certain way on the show n how he wuz goin 2 avoid any altercation only 2 end up not restraining himself n showing himself 2 b the biggest **** on the history of television by goin against another blackman. wuteva happened 2 lookin out 4 ur other black brother that u kept sellin out n gossipin about, huh will? the b***h even disabled video commentary. them comments on his youtube bouncecouncil page must've been eatin him alive 2 make this video 2 try to clean up his actions. will gill officially lost.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-06-2008 at 08:37 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #499
txhotboy 
space
space
$6,075 | Props total: 2116 2116
I just heard on da radio dat my boy Greg down here in Houston and gone be at da club 2night partyin
 10 years ago '06        #500
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

what is the production watching?
how are they gonna let the star of the show leave?
fu*king retards.
they're literally right in the house watching greg entertaining us and they're gonna let him go, just so we can watch a bunch of alcoholics drink all day for the rest of the season
congratulations MTV, you guys fu*k up once again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
124 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy