Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2008, 10:59 PM         #461
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO best episode yet....send that uncle tom and his patato head home...dumb a.ss nikka.......I mean really....everyone knows that part of the show....the biggest part was the job....now he gets sent home to mommy crying....welcome to the reality greg
 06-04-2008, 11:01 PM         #462
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
n*gga's wack and hes gone...get over it
Exactly....lol the fu*k they expect really? and he expected people to stick up for him? you dont treat people like that and then expect them to stick up for you....thats karma

lucky he didnt get knocked out that show
 10 years ago '04        #463
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Coo episode. Greg had the most personality in the house but thats not goin to stop my from watchin the show. He brought it upon himself tho cuz im sure they told him he has to have the job they a.ssigned to stay in the house. He needed to learn how to balance his priorities and goals, but he knew what he was doin when he took that risk of not showin up for the 3rd time. I wouldnt expect none of the ppl in the house to come to his defense cuz he got off to a bad start and it only got worse as the show went on.
 06-04-2008, 11:10 PM         #464
J. Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"All I care about is The Prince of Darkness aka Pretty Boy aka The Chosen One aka THE LORD SHALL BE MY SAVIOR" That dude k!lls me
 10 years ago '04        #465
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
Revenge is a muthafu*ka!!!!! Pay Back is a bi*ch!!! Karma KarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarma KarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarmaKarma
 10 years ago '05        #466
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Why so many dudes here in love with Greg? Dude really deserved what he got now he's trying to justify it on youtube. He's a little bi*ch because he can't stand up for himself and admit the sh*t he does. Instead he lies in peoples faces and makes excuses. If it was the "real" world he'd have his a.ss beat by all 3 of them dudes in the 1st episode. He's not gonna land any modeling gigs or acting gigs already thinking he's Will Smith or Tom Cruise thinking he can command anything he wants.
 06-04-2008, 11:22 PM         #467
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was Greg, I would have beaten the sh*t out of Will for mentioning my dad. Dude would have been taken out on a stretcher.
 10 years ago '07        #468
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,408 | Props total: 21558 21558
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
These n*ggas Will and Dave get gayer each episode

Dave: "Joey!!! My B.F.F. is back J TO THE O TO THE E!!!"

And @ Will skippin through the house
 10 years ago '05        #469
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
@ that n*gga video on youtube. hope they have more than one funny n*gga when they start up the next real world.
 10 years ago '07        #470
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 PetedaSmete said:
greg's video response to the episode:

propsz
 06-04-2008, 11:27 PM         #471
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
 10 years ago '06        #472
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
[QUOTE=Italy;12076616]I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....[/QUO

What makes him so white?
 10 years ago '07        #473
htownplaya 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
that youtube is funny as hell

hearing him say "fu*king" is hilarious
 10 years ago '08        #474
AC_89 201 heat pts201
space
space
$39,345 | Props total: 13733 13733
lmao at the gay dudes
 06-05-2008, 01:20 AM         #475
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the lames on here sayin grey got what he deserved are some bi*ches that prolly got picked on in school real world is officially gay so fu*kin what the n*gga missed some gay a.ss improve sh*t my n*gga was following his dream the reast of the dudes are on the show are gay and the bi*ches on the show are not fine what so ever anyway i bet reva gonna come around the house and try to fu*k will.
 10 years ago '04        #476
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
With rob and big gone and viva la bam gone not only am I done with the real world but Im done with MTV. I might watch the reunion special tho. This Real World w/o greg is prob gonna be worse than the last 1 that was in Australia. fu*k MTV
 10 years ago '04        #477
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
And fu*k MTV for not showing that episode of Kim dropping the N bomb!!
Wacha talkin bout willis
 06-05-2008, 02:29 AM         #478
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
your name is italy son, get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #479
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Italy said:

nikka?? wtf is nikka?? get yo cornball wikka a.ss outta here.
 06-05-2008, 09:36 AM         #480
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this some ol bullsh*t
fu*k Joey fu*king brollic swoll fu*k boy who's acting like a little bi*ch crying like a little pus*y this f*g is soft as charmin

fu*k sarah for turning everybody against greg in the begginning also she cheating on her boyfriend disgust

fu*k kim racist bi*ch but she was kissing greg in the hot tube when everybody came home drunk she tired of fu*king with them little vienna sausage white boys

fu*k dave because he thinks he hard when he really is frail his heart pumps pus*y juice f*g**t

fu*k will token black boy bi*ch a.ss crying like a little 5 year old stop crying bi*ch do some push ups

fu*k bri i dunno

cast me on the show i'll whoop all they a.sses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago