Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
91 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #461
K.B. 
space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 304 304
@ that n*gga video on youtube. hope they have more than one funny n*gga when they start up the next real world.
 10 years ago '07        #462
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 PetedaSmete said:
greg's video response to the episode:

propsz
 06-04-2008, 10:27 PM         #463
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
 10 years ago '06        #464
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 667 667
[QUOTE=Italy;12076616]I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....[/QUO

What makes him so white?
 10 years ago '07        #465
htownplaya 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
that youtube is funny as hell

hearing him say "fu*king" is hilarious
 10 years ago '08        #466
AC_89 236 heat pts236
space
space
$42,629 | Props total: 18987 18987
lmao at the gay dudes
 06-05-2008, 12:20 AM         #467
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the lames on here sayin grey got what he deserved are some bi*ches that prolly got picked on in school real world is officially gay so fu*kin what the n*gga missed some gay a.ss improve sh*t my n*gga was following his dream the reast of the dudes are on the show are gay and the bi*ches on the show are not fine what so ever anyway i bet reva gonna come around the house and try to fu*k will.
 10 years ago '04        #468
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
With rob and big gone and viva la bam gone not only am I done with the real world but Im done with MTV. I might watch the reunion special tho. This Real World w/o greg is prob gonna be worse than the last 1 that was in Australia. fu*k MTV
 10 years ago '04        #469
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
And fu*k MTV for not showing that episode of Kim dropping the N bomb!!
Wacha talkin bout willis
 06-05-2008, 01:29 AM         #470
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I agree...nikkas actin homo......fu*k Greg....he was a a disgrace to his skin color for real....i'll say it again, he may have been darked skinned but he was the whittest prick they ever put on that show...he got what he deserved...

thats life...some of the sh*t he tried to pull, he couldnt have pulled around real nikkas point blank....Lucky he didnt get knocked out last episode like i said.....lol and did he seriously go crying home to his momma? I'm sure she has enough money support him...its no wonder he had no respect for a job....
your name is italy son, get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #471
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 Italy said:

nikka?? wtf is nikka?? get yo cornball wikka a.ss outta here.
 06-05-2008, 08:36 AM         #472
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this some ol bullsh*t
fu*k Joey fu*king brollic swoll fu*k boy who's acting like a little bi*ch crying like a little pus*y this f*g is soft as charmin

fu*k sarah for turning everybody against greg in the begginning also she cheating on her boyfriend disgust

fu*k kim racist bi*ch but she was kissing greg in the hot tube when everybody came home drunk she tired of fu*king with them little vienna sausage white boys

fu*k dave because he thinks he hard when he really is frail his heart pumps pus*y juice f*g**t

fu*k will token black boy bi*ch a.ss crying like a little 5 year old stop crying bi*ch do some push ups

fu*k bri i dunno

cast me on the show i'll whoop all they a.sses
 10 years ago '05        #473
Sizzler01 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,345 | Props total: 1683 1683
lmaooo @ all the greg haters.....

n*ggas got hate in they blood....
 06-05-2008, 09:45 AM         #474
CHI-GORILLA 773 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greg was an G he made the show interesting
 06-05-2008, 10:18 AM         #475
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the show is gonna do downhill since he got kicked off, mtv fu*kin up
 06-05-2008, 11:21 AM         #476
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that the show will probably be lame without Greg on there. There is suppose to be another f!ght with the roomates and other people when they go out, but other than that I can't see anything else being good. We'll see though. I knew he didn't want to do that improv sh*t, but that was his job. And he knew if he didn't go he was gonna be fired and kicked off. They should have kicked Will bi*ch a.ss off, and Kim racist a.ss off a long time ago And what's the deal with the Kindergarten crush thing? He grown as hell

Last edited by crynomore; 06-05-2008 at 11:38 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #477
octane 
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1009 1009
Greg got his wish. He didn't like the people in the house and he didn't like his job. Now he can be a full time model, doesn't have to do improv, and he doesn't have to deal people who he think are beneath him. He can also bring c*nty skanks back to his house and fu*k them in peace. The only thing that got hurt is his pride. After he gets over that, he will find out this was a blessing in disguise. He got free exposure on TV for his modeling career. He can't beat that. The roommates didn't want him around anyone. To quote Jay-z "To me, that's the win win".
 10 years ago '04        #478
BowL420 
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 6 6
so, whose gona be the new cast members to replace greg and joey? or will they just leave it at 5 ppl in the house??
 10 years ago '04        #479
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,338 | Props total: 15048 15048
 octane said:
Greg got his wish. He didn't like the people in the house and he didn't like his job. Now he can be a full time model, doesn't have to do improv, and he doesn't have to deal people who he think are beneath him. He can also bring c*nty skanks back to his house and fu*k them in peace. The only thing that got hurt is his pride. After he gets over that, he will find out this was a blessing in disguise. He got free exposure on TV for his modeling career. He can't beat that. The roommates didn't want him around anyone. To quote Jay-z "To me, that's the win win".
:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #480
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Just checked out the latest episode and.....

Calling someone a n166er>>>pranks
Pulling a knife on someone>>>pranks
Calling out someone's dead father>>>pranks

lol MTV and the whole house just hating on Greg because he wasn't there to kiss a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago