Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #401
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2305 2305
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
Greg's attitude is sh*tty as fu*k, but you can't deny...............that n*gga is fine as frog hair; Joey is a neurotic, narcissistic meathead; Dave is a wannabe man-wh0ore; Kim is a fu*king racist; Sarah is a holy-roly, "blonde enthused" virgin; Brianna just dirty.........and hot at the same time, I can't front; Will is my favorite cast member-he's focused on his sh*t, funny, cute, and I just recently discovered his body is banging!!! Well, that's my a.ssessment.............
 10 years ago '06        #402
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 octane said:
Of coarse mtv is going to pick the white person from whitest white part america who doesn't know anything about black people except what they see on tv. I am not defending that. She should have thrown back in her face and it will come to head in a verbal before the show is over. She doesn't know any better, but ignorance is no excuse. I have been watching the show since Real World New York (the first season) and Julie ask Heather do you sale drugs because she had a beeper. They talked (talked it out) about it and I am sure Julie is a better person. Bringing skanks in the house when Greg so called love that chick Will was fu*king with while other people are trying to sleep is something different. He could have fu*ked those c*nts on a park bench, in a car, or in a hotel with no problem. Its obvious no one wants to play that stupid prank sh*t, but he keeps at it.

wut?? wtf r u talkin about? u gotta elaborate more n present urself clearer homie.
 06-03-2008, 11:47 AM         #403
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
ur a.ssessing sum1's character on a show based on his looks. wut type of juvenile s**t is that? that sounds like sum s**t a 12-13 year old groupie girl would say.
sh*t, if a n*gga fine, he fine. Ain't no denying that..........facts are facts. And I also pointed out he's focused on his sh*t. Read my whole post the next time
 10 years ago '08        #404
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
lol lve only watched the first ep. but Greg's video summed up everything and l dont think lve laughed so hard at work in my life. But whats truly funny is to see the posts in this thread....alot of people are catching feelings in here its just a show people just watch and enjoy it.
 06-03-2008, 12:06 PM         #405
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:

had me dead...aye for real the last time i laughed out loud to some sh*t like that was katt williams pimp chronicals.....he lost points for his canadian accent..but his off the cuff ether was second to none
:applause::applause:

Greg said Will, is a bi*ch, I can't say that enough. bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch. He should go sniff some elmer's glue until he dies

On a side note, I'm mad they didn't show that bi*ch Kim saying the N word. It's like this bi*ch didn't get the hint when she said ghetto. That's exactly why I could never go on the real world. I wouldn't even give a fu*k about being kicked off. There's just some sh*t you should never do

Last edited by crynomore; 06-03-2008 at 12:19 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #406
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
sh*t, if a n*gga fine, he fine. Ain't no denying that..........facts are facts. And I also pointed out he's focused on his sh*t. Read my whole post the next time
looks r irrelevant. u also 4got 2 point out that he's a b***h. hopp off his nutsack.
 10 years ago '04        #407
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
 twondog22 said:

had me dead...aye for real the last time i laughed out loud to some sh*t like that was katt williams pimp chronicals.....he lost points for his canadian accent..but his off the cuff ether was second to none
greg went off on Will in that video....where can I see the other web cam videos from Greg??
 10 years ago '04        #408
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Hood_Rich said:
greg went off on Will in that video....where can I see the other web cam videos from Greg??
Yeah me too.
 10 years ago '04        #409
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 waytoomuch said:
wut?? wtf r u talkin about? u gotta elaborate more n present urself clearer homie.
greg is in love with himself and he thinks women are beneath him. he is not going to settle down with one chick. he is going to fu*k as many as he can to validate his own insecurities.
 10 years ago '04        #410
octane 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
fu*k Andy d*ck. When the best thing you've ever done is play a character that teaches blow job classes you aren't really worth much. I know who he is but I would have asked who the fu*k are you also. I wouldn't have even acknowledged Andy d*ck because who the fu*k gives a fu*k about an Andy d*ck? For real. And their job isn't even a fu*king job and I don't see why they makin' everybody do that sh*t when it's obvious that these people aren't ever going anywhere after this show. These idiots can't improv worth a fu*k, show looks fake as fu*k for the most part. I mean just look at how incredibly uptight and homo everybody in that house is. I don't think I've ever seen such a large contingent of f*g**t a.ss lames in one household before.
good thing there is an up and down channel button on your tv remote that solves all your problems.
 10 years ago '06        #411
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
greg is in love with himself and he thinks women are beneath him. he is not going to settle down with one chick. he is going to fu*k as many as he can to validate his own insecurities.
how do u know all of this? do u know greg urself?
 10 years ago '04        #412
octane 
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
how do u know all of this? do u know greg urself?
Most men are in the pursuit of pus*y. Its called Testosterone. I think greg is guy. Most men think they are above women. I think he is a typical guy with a little bit of space cadet added in.
 10 years ago '06        #413
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
 octane said:
Most men are in the pursuit of pus*y. Its called Testosterone. I think greg is guy. Most men think they are above women. I think he is a typical guy with a little bit of space cadet added in.
you got like a 100 posts dedicated to hating on greg. you sound like will right now by your posts look.
 10 years ago '04        #414
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753
 80sbabyent said:
I applaud MTV for putting 3 black people on the show but I still say they need to put one good "n*gga" on there just once, not a preppy n*gga, not a sheltered n*gga, not a dumb or smart n*gga...just an every day ordinary n*gga.. and for added drama I would suggest a female n*gga.. maybe its just me but I think it would make for a good season
 06-03-2008, 05:35 PM         #415
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:

Greg's exit...smh
So it looks like Greg leaves the house.We'll see where the season goes from here then.
 06-03-2008, 05:46 PM         #416
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to backdoor my comment. It seems irrational to me to put narcissistic people with silver screen dreams in Hollywood but make them participate in this improv class under the conditions of being sent home if they don't participate. Greg wants to be a model not an actor. It's no wonder why he didn't always go to class because modeling was always his first priority. Besides that, this season is good enough to let the cast loaf through LA without doing the improv bit. I want to see them in the clubs passing out wristbands and fliers while they get drunk then get into f!ghts. Anything else is fat on the beef. Keep it simple.
 10 years ago '08        #417
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
Man you sound like Will with this sh*t...
 10 years ago '06        #418
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
Will Gill is that u?
 10 years ago '08        #419
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
Will Gill is that u?
That`s him..
 10 years ago '08        #420
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
Those videos with greg are hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy