Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2008, 07:51 PM         #381
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
that is not the point. if he met beyonce, he'd be who the fu*k are you? you sing what? Even if you meet someone and dont know who they are, you don't do that sh*t. you know Greg is c*ck smoker and loves to be hated.
That is point since you are the person who brought it up. You think you can see in peoples' heads. You don't know who knows what. Stop posting you b00ty chatter. Get the fu*k outta here.
 06-02-2008, 08:20 PM         #382
ĐöØρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*ggas on this show act fu*king white.
 10 years ago '06        #383
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 668 668
 ĐöØρЗŘ said:
The n*ggas on this show act fu*king white.
wtf...if they act white, then what is the definition of acting black???
 10 years ago '04        #384
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 j-gip said:
wtf...if they act white, then what is the definition of acting black???

uh oh :iagree:
 10 years ago '04        #385
1000bluntz 
space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15564 15564
 Lex Lossis said:
cant get over dat vid...Greg Halstead is da fu*kin DON!

"so fu*k u, you fu*k a.ss ****"

"will's a bi*ch...a bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch."
You do realize where this n*gga Greg go to school right?
 10 years ago '04        #386
1000bluntz 
space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15564 15564
fu*k Andy d*ck. When the best thing you've ever done is play a character that teaches blow job classes you aren't really worth much. I know who he is but I would have asked who the fu*k are you also. I wouldn't have even acknowledged Andy d*ck because who the fu*k gives a fu*k about an Andy d*ck? For real. And their job isn't even a fu*king job and I don't see why they makin' everybody do that sh*t when it's obvious that these people aren't ever going anywhere after this show. These idiots can't improv worth a fu*k, show looks fake as fu*k for the most part. I mean just look at how incredibly uptight and homo everybody in that house is. I don't think I've ever seen such a large contingent of f*g**t a.ss lames in one household before.
 10 years ago '04        #387
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0

had me dead...aye for real the last time i laughed out loud to some sh*t like that was katt williams pimp chronicals.....he lost points for his canadian accent..but his off the cuff ether was second to none
 06-03-2008, 08:41 AM         #388
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg's attitude is sh*tty as fu*k, but you can't deny...............that n*gga is fine as frog hair; Joey is a neurotic, narcissistic meathead; Dave is a wannabe man-wh0ore; Kim is a fu*king racist; Sarah is a holy-roly, "blonde enthused" virgin; Brianna just dirty.........and hot at the same time, I can't front; Will is my favorite cast member-he's focused on his sh*t, funny, cute, and I just recently discovered his body is banging!!! Well, that's my a.ssessment.............
 10 years ago '06        #389
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,846 | Props total: 9293 9293
^

wut r u 13 years old? prolly the most stupidest s**t i've read in this thread 2 date.
 06-03-2008, 08:53 AM         #390
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I applaud MTV for putting 3 black people on the show but I still say they need to put one good "n*gga" on there just once, not a preppy n*gga, not a sheltered n*gga, not a dumb or smart n*gga...just an every day ordinary n*gga.. and for added drama I would suggest a female n*gga.. maybe its just me but I think it would make for a good season
 10 years ago '06        #391
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 668 668

Greg's exit...smh
 06-03-2008, 09:33 AM         #392
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
^

wut r u 13 years old? prolly the most stupidest s**t i've read in this thread 2 date.
Excuse you? Elaborate please...............
 10 years ago '06        #393
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
You do realize where this n*gga Greg go to school right?
jus cuz ur black n grow up or go 2 school in a suburb doesn't automatically make u a ****. greg may not b from the blackest hood but he gets props cuz of how he carries himself n cuz of his overall swag. will on the otherhand is a perfect example of a **** that grew up n went 2 school in a white area.
 10 years ago '06        #394
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
Excuse you? Elaborate please...............
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
Greg's attitude is sh*tty as fu*k, but you can't deny...............that n*gga is fine as frog hair; Joey is a neurotic, narcissistic meathead; Dave is a wannabe man-wh0ore; Kim is a fu*king racist; Sarah is a holy-roly, "blonde enthused" virgin; Brianna just dirty.........and hot at the same time, I can't front; Will is my favorite cast member-he's focused on his sh*t, funny, cute, and I just recently discovered his body is banging!!! Well, that's my a.ssessment.............

ur a.ssessing sum1's character on a show based on his looks. wut type of juvenile s**t is that? that sounds like sum s**t a 12-13 year old groupie girl would say.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-03-2008 at 10:02 AM..
 10 years ago '08        #395
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 3601 3601
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
 10 years ago '06        #396
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
Of coarse mtv is going to pick the white person from whitest white part america who doesn't know anything about black people except what they see on tv. I am not defending that. She should have thrown back in her face and it will come to head in a verbal before the show is over. She doesn't know any better, but ignorance is no excuse. I have been watching the show since Real World New York (the first season) and Julie ask Heather do you sale drugs because she had a beeper. They talked (talked it out) about it and I am sure Julie is a better person. Bringing skanks in the house when Greg so called love that chick Will was fu*king with while other people are trying to sleep is something different. He could have fu*ked those c*nts on a park bench, in a car, or in a hotel with no problem. Its obvious no one wants to play that stupid prank sh*t, but he keeps at it.

wut?? wtf r u talkin about? u gotta elaborate more n present urself clearer homie.
 06-03-2008, 10:47 AM         #397
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
ur a.ssessing sum1's character on a show based on his looks. wut type of juvenile s**t is that? that sounds like sum s**t a 12-13 year old groupie girl would say.
sh*t, if a n*gga fine, he fine. Ain't no denying that..........facts are facts. And I also pointed out he's focused on his sh*t. Read my whole post the next time
 10 years ago '08        #398
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 163 163
lol lve only watched the first ep. but Greg's video summed up everything and l dont think lve laughed so hard at work in my life. But whats truly funny is to see the posts in this thread....alot of people are catching feelings in here its just a show people just watch and enjoy it.
 06-03-2008, 11:06 AM         #399
crynomore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:

had me dead...aye for real the last time i laughed out loud to some sh*t like that was katt williams pimp chronicals.....he lost points for his canadian accent..but his off the cuff ether was second to none
:applause::applause:

Greg said Will, is a bi*ch, I can't say that enough. bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch. He should go sniff some elmer's glue until he dies

On a side note, I'm mad they didn't show that bi*ch Kim saying the N word. It's like this bi*ch didn't get the hint when she said ghetto. That's exactly why I could never go on the real world. I wouldn't even give a fu*k about being kicked off. There's just some sh*t you should never do

Last edited by crynomore; 06-03-2008 at 11:19 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #400
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
sh*t, if a n*gga fine, he fine. Ain't no denying that..........facts are facts. And I also pointed out he's focused on his sh*t. Read my whole post the next time
looks r irrelevant. u also 4got 2 point out that he's a b***h. hopp off his nutsack.
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
1 day ago