Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #381
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
 waytoomuch said:
^

lil childish pranks don't hurt anybody. n it definitely doesn't excuse the housemates behavior towards him. his housemates were just uptight lil b***hes n u maybe 1 urself by the way u talk. he wuz tryna get out of his shell n open up. i would play a harmless prank on him back if that answers ur question.
Of coarse mtv is going to pick the white person from whitest white part america who doesn't know anything about black people except what they see on tv. I am not defending that. She should have thrown back in her face and it will come to head in a verbal before the show is over. She doesn't know any better, but ignorance is no excuse. I have been watching the show since Real World New York (the first season) and Julie ask Heather do you sale drugs because she had a beeper. They talked (talked it out) about it and I am sure Julie is a better person. Bringing skanks in the house when Greg so called love that chick Will was fu*king with while other people are trying to sleep is something different. He could have fu*ked those c*nts on a park bench, in a car, or in a hotel with no problem. Its obvious no one wants to play that stupid prank sh*t, but he keeps at it.
 10 years ago '04        #382
octane 
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
as 4 the toothbrushes, greg played that prank wit bad intentions bcuz those 2little lily white b***hes were getting on his nerves. n did u see the underlying racist tone in that note Kim left? "clean up all that chicken grease" s**t. that b***h kim is a racist. she desered 2 get her toothbrush dirty. f**k kim and sarah
I am sure she is a bit racist out of ignorance and living a white white area all her life not having diversity in her life(also her parents probably don't help. Hell, my mother hates white people). I am lucky enough to have black and white friends. You to talk to people like that, or either cut them out of your life completely. There is a racist guy at my job. I guess I could do some mean sh*t to him to get back at him, or I could go ahead and ignore that sh*t and move on. I pick the ladder, because I am not going to help the situation by instigating it. No one is going to be better for it.
 10 years ago '04        #383
octane 
space
space
 Just1Spark said:
If a chick called me a zzzzzz and repeatedly ran bi*ches out that i brought home I'd pull pranks on them too.

When it comes down to it Greg came in the house minding his own business and doing him. And instead of the 2 white chicks respecting that they gossip and hate on the man.
Obviously wanted to get on the real world for the exposer for his career and he didnt want to have to deal with other people from different walks of like. He is definitely not a people person. There is give and take when you have to live with other people and Greg thinks everyone should give him everything. They gave him chances after they got off to a bad start, but he would do something else to fu*k it up. Greg has said that he doesnt have to be friends with these people, and he is right. He is getting exactly what wants. All the other people getting bullsh*t pranks pulled on them. Now that Greg knows what is going to happen when he brings home c*nts, it shouldn't happen again or he is the dumb one. Women are going to be women. They are going to gossip and do all kind of sh*t like that. Grandmothers to middle school girls do that sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #384
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
my first time watching a episode in yrs was this weekend marathon...cool season, i see 3 black people on one show and all 3 like white people only,
 10 years ago '04        #385
octane 
space
space
Also dont think its a coincidence that their are 3 black people in the house and two of the whitest chicks in America at the same time. MTV is making good t v.
 10 years ago '07        #386
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
 octane said:
greg does stupid childish sh*t. They leave him a note about him leaving a mess in the kitchen. They don't use any obscenities. He basically says fu*k you and then ruins their toothbrushes. What the fu*k is that ? He picks the two girls toothbrushes. He knows they won't do anything about it. Stealing clothes and put rocks in peoples bed and dirty tissues. What the fu*k is that sh*t? What would you do if someone you barely know did that to you? Would you be like, he's a cool guy. He is just misunderstood.
Actually in his lil vid he talks about how MTV edited that sh*t to make it look like he left all those dishes. And the reason he did the girls tooth brushes like that was because they were c*ck blocking and running the chicks he over from the night before.
 06-02-2008, 08:51 PM         #387
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
that is not the point. if he met beyonce, he'd be who the fu*k are you? you sing what? Even if you meet someone and dont know who they are, you don't do that sh*t. you know Greg is c*ck smoker and loves to be hated.
That is point since you are the person who brought it up. You think you can see in peoples' heads. You don't know who knows what. Stop posting you b00ty chatter. Get the fu*k outta here.
 06-02-2008, 09:20 PM         #388
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*ggas on this show act fu*king white.
 10 years ago '06        #389
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 ĐρЗŘ said:
The n*ggas on this show act fu*king white.
wtf...if they act white, then what is the definition of acting black???
 10 years ago '04        #390
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 j-gip said:
wtf...if they act white, then what is the definition of acting black???

uh oh :iagree:
 10 years ago '04        #391
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Lex Lossis said:
cant get over dat vid...Greg Halstead is da fu*kin DON!

"so fu*k u, you fu*k a.ss ****"

"will's a bi*ch...a bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch."
You do realize where this n*gga Greg go to school right?
 10 years ago '04        #392
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
fu*k Andy d*ck. When the best thing you've ever done is play a character that teaches blow job classes you aren't really worth much. I know who he is but I would have asked who the fu*k are you also. I wouldn't have even acknowledged Andy d*ck because who the fu*k gives a fu*k about an Andy d*ck? For real. And their job isn't even a fu*king job and I don't see why they makin' everybody do that sh*t when it's obvious that these people aren't ever going anywhere after this show. These idiots can't improv worth a fu*k, show looks fake as fu*k for the most part. I mean just look at how incredibly uptight and homo everybody in that house is. I don't think I've ever seen such a large contingent of f*g**t a.ss lames in one household before.
 10 years ago '04        #393
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0

had me dead...aye for real the last time i laughed out loud to some sh*t like that was katt williams pimp chronicals.....he lost points for his canadian accent..but his off the cuff ether was second to none
 06-03-2008, 09:41 AM         #394
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg's attitude is sh*tty as fu*k, but you can't deny...............that n*gga is fine as frog hair; Joey is a neurotic, narcissistic meathead; Dave is a wannabe man-wh0ore; Kim is a fu*king racist; Sarah is a holy-roly, "blonde enthused" virgin; Brianna just dirty.........and hot at the same time, I can't front; Will is my favorite cast member-he's focused on his sh*t, funny, cute, and I just recently discovered his body is banging!!! Well, that's my a.ssessment.............
 10 years ago '06        #395
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

wut r u 13 years old? prolly the most stupidest s**t i've read in this thread 2 date.
 06-03-2008, 09:53 AM         #396
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I applaud MTV for putting 3 black people on the show but I still say they need to put one good "n*gga" on there just once, not a preppy n*gga, not a sheltered n*gga, not a dumb or smart n*gga...just an every day ordinary n*gga.. and for added drama I would suggest a female n*gga.. maybe its just me but I think it would make for a good season
 10 years ago '06        #397
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573

Greg's exit...smh
 06-03-2008, 10:33 AM         #398
ChocoLuv4Eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
^

wut r u 13 years old? prolly the most stupidest s**t i've read in this thread 2 date.
Excuse you? Elaborate please...............
 10 years ago '06        #399
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
You do realize where this n*gga Greg go to school right?
jus cuz ur black n grow up or go 2 school in a suburb doesn't automatically make u a ****. greg may not b from the blackest hood but he gets props cuz of how he carries himself n cuz of his overall swag. will on the otherhand is a perfect example of a **** that grew up n went 2 school in a white area.
 10 years ago '06        #400
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
Excuse you? Elaborate please...............
 ChocoLuv4Eva said:
Greg's attitude is sh*tty as fu*k, but you can't deny...............that n*gga is fine as frog hair; Joey is a neurotic, narcissistic meathead; Dave is a wannabe man-wh0ore; Kim is a fu*king racist; Sarah is a holy-roly, "blonde enthused" virgin; Brianna just dirty.........and hot at the same time, I can't front; Will is my favorite cast member-he's focused on his sh*t, funny, cute, and I just recently discovered his body is banging!!! Well, that's my a.ssessment.............

ur a.ssessing sum1's character on a show based on his looks. wut type of juvenile s**t is that? that sounds like sum s**t a 12-13 year old groupie girl would say.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-03-2008 at 11:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago