Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
htownplaya 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 Scan said:
joey is the real world goat

the show was made for us to examine ppl's problems

he is definately the most fu*ked up person ever on this show
hell yea cot' damn just saw the episode.......that n*gga was gonna choke a bi*ch, sh*t had me laughing hard when he hit the door and was like " OOOOOPS, OOOOOPS"

joey when hes drunk >>>>
 10 years ago '04        #22
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
yeah, i thought it was halarious seeing joey go crazy...

i feel bad for greg, he was tryin to get sum pus*y (or already did) and joey comes in the room at 4:30 AM, turnin the lights on & talkin crazy sh*t...

i thought it was funny when the girl joey had over left....she like snuck out right when he turned the other way haha...and i dont think he even noticed she left haha...

everyones been saying that Joey gets kicked off...so i'm a.ssuming that when hes done w/rehab...hes gonna come back & go crazy AGAIN...but i think next time will be even crazier...

i thought he was gonna knock dave out....when he was like "punch me in the face man...come on".....haha...dave wouldn't do it cuz he knew joey would whip his a.ss after that haha...
 05-08-2008, 09:57 AM         #23
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
joey is the real world goat

the show was made for us to examine ppl's problems

he is definately the most fu*ked up person ever on this show
hes not even the most ufcked up person on this season.

and plenty of past real worlders needed rehab they just never went through with it.

btw ruthie is still the craziest real worleder of all time.
 10 years ago '04        #24
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
am I the only one that thinks them 2 white girls should've got hit?
Them females are the reason why he turned green in the first place
 10 years ago '06        #25
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Am I the only one who hates the selection of black people on real world?

Most of the black selections for real world don't even represent black people. They got all these blacks that's look for white approval and trying to fit in. sh*t is disgusting to me.

The black dude with dreads is such a fu*king goof! I can't fu*king stand him.

The albino chick with blonde dreads who is still considered black in society is like a straight up hoe that only fu*ks with these white trash dudes

"The Chosen One" is the only cool black dude even tho he acts kind of white. They were all trying to hate on him based on his profile before they knew him personally. But I like the fact that he's relaxed, not really trying to fit in, and is doing him. He just don't give a fu*k.
 10 years ago '07        #26
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 icedout921 said:
hes not even the most ufcked up person on this season.

and plenty of past real worlders needed rehab they just never went through with it.

btw ruthie is still the craziest real worleder of all time.
lol i know right.....drivin drunk azz hell n sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #27
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
btw...after watchin last nite's episode...

when Brianna was dancing...i noticed...

her a.ss>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

that a.ss is serious.

i'd hit it now, just to tap that a.ss...i aint sayin shes hot, but that a.ss is nice...
 10 years ago '04        #28
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
yo joey would straight up fu*k every kid up adn id like to see anyone slap the dude he would eat u alive sayin u would slap him shut the fu*k up u can barley beat ur meat
 05-08-2008, 02:02 PM         #29
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman23 said:
yo joey would straight up fu*k every kid up adn id like to see anyone slap the dude he would eat u alive sayin u would slap him shut the fu*k up u can barley beat ur meat
fu*k up f*g**t, jus cus ur scared of him doesnt mean every1 else is...hes a big a.ss meat head that was a drunk as fu*k, did u see him throwing those fake punches, that sh*t was weak, i woulda slapped him right in his fu*king mouth
 05-08-2008, 02:14 PM         #30
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GreatWhites said:
btw...after watchin last nite's episode...

when Brianna was dancing...i noticed...

her a.ss>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

that a.ss is serious.

i'd hit it now, just to tap that a.ss...i aint sayin shes hot, but that a.ss is nice...

what a.ss?
 05-08-2008, 02:16 PM         #31
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Joey's the real life Incredible Hulk, n*gga needs to stay in rehab

Other than that this episode was wack, no Greg
go watch his daily sh*t was funny talking about how he wouldve fu*ked joey up
 05-08-2008, 02:17 PM         #32
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
Am I the only one who hates the selection of black people on real world?

Most of the black selections for real world don't even represent black people. They got all these blacks that's look for white approval and trying to fit in. sh*t is disgusting to me.

The black dude with dreads is such a fu*king goof! I can't fu*king stand him.

The albino chick with blonde dreads who is still considered black in society is like a straight up hoe that only fu*ks with these white trash dudes

"The Chosen One" is the only cool black dude even tho he acts kind of white. They were all trying to hate on him based on his profile before they knew him personally. But I like the fact that he's relaxed, not really trying to fit in, and is doing him. He just don't give a fu*k.
They are black so how do they not represent black people?

Greg acts white? how so?

Your a ignorant dumbass.
 10 years ago '07        #33
thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:
fu*k up f*g**t, jus cus ur scared of him doesnt mean every1 else is...hes a big a.ss meat head that was a drunk as fu*k, did u see him throwing those fake punches, that sh*t was weak, i woulda slapped him right in his fu*king mouth
Dudes are acting like he's the Hulk and can't be beat. But real talk I wouldn't have wanted to f!ght him right then when he was all drunk and strung out on "supplements" *cough*steroids *cough*. It's like f!ghting a crackhead...you can't win

Last edited by thalegend77; 05-08-2008 at 03:45 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #34
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
They are black so how do they not represent black people?

Greg acts white? how so?

Your a ignorant dumbass.
Which one is Greg?

Most of the time, MTV goes out and finds black people that don't truly represent the majority of Afr.Americans.

Real world finds the most suburban blacks they can find. Let them get some black people straight from the hood or straight from urban areas. Put a black man on the show that just came home from prison.

They go the safe route and grab goofy blacks that grew up around whites all their life and basically want to be accepted by whites.

fu*k outta here with that sh*t! Your the fu*king idiot for trying to talk sh*t and not even know why.
 10 years ago '05        #35
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
 Unitson said:
Which one is Greg?

Most of the time, MTV goes out and finds black people that don't truly represent the majority of Afr.Americans.

Real world finds the most suburban blacks they can find. Let them get some black people straight from the hood or straight from urban areas. Put a black man on the show that just came home from prison.

They go the safe route and grab goofy blacks that grew up around whites all their life and basically want to be accepted by whites.

fu*k outta here with that sh*t! Your the fu*king idiot for trying to talk sh*t and not even know why.
LOL at just came home from prison...that would be a show...like dude gets out, they drive him to the house "meet your new roommates!"...lol...great idea!!!
 05-08-2008, 04:13 PM         #36
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that flip out was staged, I been watching these since the one in Frisco and I seen the producers jump in plenty a time when they think some one is on the verge of doing somthing out of line, you tell me if that dude was really acting that crazy they were just gona sit back and watch not knowing what he might do to them young thangs dude is an actor, pretty good one tho.....
 05-08-2008, 04:15 PM         #37
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
Which one is Greg?

Your fu*king retarded.

So your saying your not black unless u act hood or are coming from prision?

Thats the mentally that has most of us blacks fu*ked up. If you sound educated like greg your white. But if your coming prision you are correctly representing blacks?

Off yourself.
 10 years ago '05        #38
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
I am thinking that ppl are a week ahead of me...what episode are yall on...i just saw the third one last nite
 10 years ago '06        #39
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 2191 2191
seriously am I the only one that was trippin off of what Bri was about to where to court? That girl aint got no sense @ her trying to dress like as.lut to court

For some sick reason I wanted Joey to strangle, slap, choke that 'blackville' girl. LOL I can't stand her. But other than that Joey came off as a loser to me last night. He probably coulda smashed that one blonde chick. If he hadn't gone crazy. There is NOBODY that will make me believe his problems are just alcohol related. It looked like a mix of roid rage and just being crazy and drunk

Last edited by Xaiv; 05-08-2008 at 04:28 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #40
Unitson 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Your fu*king retarded.

So your saying your not black unless u act hood or are coming from prision?

Thats the mentally that has most of us blacks fu*ked up. If you sound educated like greg your white. But if your coming prision you are correctly representing blacks?

Off yourself.
What a fu*king idiot!

You must be one of those suburban-oreo blacks that talk and have white mannerisms.

I didn't say sh*t about not being black if you don't act or come from the hood. I'm just tired of real world going with the trend of continually picking **** a.ss negroes.

Give some dudes from urban areas a chance to be on that show. They need to give some diversity with the blacks they pick. They keep picking blacks that they feel they are more safe with.

If they want to represent the real world, then get some blacks on the show that most blacks can relate to. And the reality is that most blacks can relate to blacks that come from urban areas and not some black guy from some small white town.

Now get the fu*k outta here!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy