Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #361
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
will and dave got fried
 10 years ago '06        #362
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 octane said:
Greg was fu*king around with those blonde tv wh0ores that one night. Greg is going to be fu*king around the whole show. Greg was the only one acting like a c*ck when they met Andy d*ck to find out what their job was. Greg said "Who are you"? He walking around calling himself a king or god or something. It probably takes him longer than a bi*ch to get ready to go out. He probably masturbates in front of the mirror
So what, the average black male doesn't know who he is. I would have asked the same thing. People are way too sensitive.
 10 years ago '06        #363
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 octane said:
Greg was fu*king around with those blonde tv wh0ores that one night. Greg is going to be fu*king around the whole show. Greg was the only one acting like a c*ck when they met Andy d*ck to find out what their job was. Greg said "Who are you"? He walking around calling himself a king or god or something. It probably takes him longer than a bi*ch to get ready to go out. He probably masturbates in front of the mirror
fu*k andy d*ck. most black people don't give a sh*t about that dude let alone know who he is.

Dave or Will must've gotten on a boxden username with all this crying coming from this profile.
 10 years ago '07        #364
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 1306 1306
Greg was letting those fools have it in that vid.
 10 years ago '06        #365
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
"get own zzzzzz, get owned"

*bookmarked

Greg is the sh*t
 06-01-2008, 07:41 PM         #366
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant get over dat vid...Greg Halstead is da fu*kin DON!

"so fu*k u, you fu*k a.ss ****"

"will's a bi*ch...a bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch."
 10 years ago '04        #367
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Andy d*ck hasn't been relevant in over 12 years, I woulda asked the same sh*t
real rap i didn't know who andy d*ck was either.
 06-01-2008, 10:41 PM         #368
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
Andy d*ck's best work was with Pauly Shore. You know who he is and how far his career went so that should tell you how popular Andy d*ck is.
 10 years ago '04        #369
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Holy sh*t Will and Dave looked like complete losers during that whole exchange. Will needs to stop acting like a female because that's exactly the way he acts. I hope he gets his wig split, I don't give a fu*k talking about that man's dad passed away because he was a f*g**t. That's some lowdown sh*t. He's probably the one who's actually homo.
 10 years ago '04        #370
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
 mykedizzle said:
Andy d*ck's best work was with Pauly Shore. You know who he is and how far his career went so that should tell you how popular Andy d*ck is.
that is not the point. if he met beyonce, he'd be who the fu*k are you? you sing what? Even if you meet someone and dont know who they are, you don't do that sh*t. you know Greg is c*ck smoker and loves to be hated. He is a loner.
 10 years ago '04        #371
octane 
space
space
 mykedizzle said:
that is not the point. if he met beyonce, he'd be who the fu*k are you? you sing what? Even if you meet someone and dont know who they are, you don't do that sh*t. you know Greg is c*ck smoker and loves to be hated.
 10 years ago '07        #372
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
 octane said:
that is not the point. if he met beyonce, he'd be who the fu*k are you? you sing what?
how do u know that he would say that to beyonce? I love when people a.ssume shiiiiiiiiiit they dont know about...u know dude to make that a.ssumption...I dont know the work of andy d*ck or how he looks b4 that real world episode either...i heard the name b4..but...any 70's - 80's comiedien/actor couldve been andy d*ck...ur hatin...:finger:
go ahead and say u know his type...and watch u get flammed...

octane said:
Even if you meet someone and dont know who they are, you don't do that sh*t. you know Greg is c*ck smoker and loves to be hated.
why not? who r u to tell someone what they should or could do?
to each his own....people deal with the consequences of thier actions...and thats it...why would he love to be hated..how does any 20 year old trying to make his carrer better in the a field such as modeling WANT to be hated? (by the way..i dont think he is 20...models lie about thier age to be ahead in that industry)
 10 years ago '04        #373
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 Xaiv said:
Somebody tell me why this n*gga Greg soundin like he from Canada or some sh*t
he does
 10 years ago '04        #374
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 Xaiv said:
Currently watching a new Greg commentary video this n*gga has me dying lol. Calls out Will for being cool with Kim after she called him a n---er and Somebody tell me why this n*gga Greg soundin like he from Canada or some sh*t

Here's the vid
Greg > ____________
 10 years ago '04        #375
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol...where the fu*k did that vid come from

"this n*gga is not black dog!"

lmfao......
 10 years ago '04        #376
octane 
space
space
greg does stupid childish sh*t. They leave him a note about him leaving a mess in the kitchen. They don't use any obscenities. He basically says fu*k you and then ruins their toothbrushes. What the fu*k is that ? He picks the two girls toothbrushes. He knows they won't do anything about it. Stealing clothes and put rocks in peoples bed and dirty tissues. What the fu*k is that sh*t? What would you do if someone you barely know did that to you? Would you be like, he's a cool guy. He is just misunderstood.
 10 years ago '06        #377
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
^

lil childish pranks don't hurt anybody. n it definitely doesn't excuse the housemates behavior towards him. his housemates were just uptight lil b***hes n u maybe 1 urself by the way u talk. he wuz tryna get out of his shell n open up. i would play a harmless prank on him back if that answers ur question.
 10 years ago '06        #378
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
as 4 the toothbrushes, greg played that prank wit bad intentions bcuz those 2little lily white b***hes were getting on his nerves. n did u see the underlying racist tone in that note Kim left? "clean up all that chicken grease" s**t. that b***h kim is a racist. she desered 2 get her toothbrush dirty. f**k kim and sarah

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-02-2008 at 03:29 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #379
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
If a chick called me a zzzzzz and repeatedly ran bi*ches out that i brought home I'd pull pranks on them too.

When it comes down to it Greg came in the house minding his own business and doing him. And instead of the 2 white chicks respecting that they gossip and hate on the man.
 10 years ago '04        #380
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 waytoomuch said:
as 4 the toothbrushes, greg played that prank wit bad intentions bcuz those 2little lily white b***hes were getting on his nerves. n did u say the underlying racist tone in that note Kim left? "clean up all that chicken grease" s**t. that b***h kim is a racist. she desered 2 get her toothbrush dirty. f**k kim and sarah
She also said she didn't think somebody from Detroit could be that nice and attractive when she met Will, which had some underlying racial tones as well. There was something else she said too, that seemed kind of weird to me. OH YEAH! That strippers are only strippers so they can pay for their drugs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy