Official "Real World : Hollywood" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #281
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
why does mtv always get bi*ch a.ss dudes on there who cry? like holy fu*k why do people care so much about one person says or acts like..fu*k it....just do u..guess ppl cant do that
 05-28-2008, 10:27 PM         #282
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Greag was even kissing kim, I was like

I was surprised kim would even kiss a black dude, you KNOW she was drunk
greg is black jersey boy
 05-28-2008, 10:31 PM         #283
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k is greg talking about....he's the victim? real talk? lol always sounds mad funny when white folk or white washed folk use terms like real talk....nikka you tryin too hard
 10 years ago '06        #284
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Italy said:
Greg is a hoe.....i'll say again, white washed unlce tom aint gonna pull the cowardly sh*t in real life...he but knocked on his white a.ss for real lol

try that sh*t around some real nikkas and they gonna do more than talk about his f*g**t a.ss pops....

lol Potato Head lookin nikka
what the hell is you talking bout
 10 years ago '06        #285
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14711 14711
 Italy said:
Greg is a hoe.....i'll say again, white washed unlce tom aint gonna pull the cowardly sh*t in real life...he but knocked on his white a.ss for real lol

try that sh*t around some real nikkas and they gonna do more than talk about his f*g**t a.ss pops....

Ummmm, are you retarded or something?
 10 years ago '06        #286
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
 rag621 said:
what the hell is you talking bout
i dont even think he knows wtf he is talkings about
 10 years ago '08        #287
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13602 13602
So what episode greg leaving???
 05-28-2008, 11:18 PM         #288
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:

shut yo wigga a.ss up

U AIN'T BLACK

keep the word outcha mouth bi*ch
 05-28-2008, 11:25 PM         #289
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ them hyping that f!ght all season :thumbsdown:
 05-28-2008, 11:48 PM         #290
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
This n*gga listened to Nas' "Be A n*gga Too", started crying and shouted "FINALLY!"
LMFAOOoooo
 10 years ago '04        #291
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
lmao at that wack a.ss bi*ch Will,

dude was leaving and crying and when he was talking to the girls, he had fu*king snot dripping out of his nostrils, hahahahahaha

lmao at both Will and Dave both crying after all this sh*t is over. Props to Dave for manning up to his mistake, lmao "I just don't like it when you call me a peasant." hahahahahhaahahahahahaha

show's halfway done on the westcoast

Last edited by CLICKCLICK; 05-29-2008 at 12:31 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #292
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1443 1443
fu*k GREG ... ya I said it bi*ch boy ... let somebody talk about my dead pops I would of k!lled that n*gga ASAP ... they would of had to trash that whole season on real world ...
 10 years ago '04        #293
octane 
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 648 648
 Unitson said:
I don't understand dudes like U.

Why does he have to try and fit in? Why can't he do his own thing?

He may be a bit conceited but that doesn't mean he's an a**hole. And it sure doesn't mean that you go fu*k his chick.

He's tried to get along with dudes in the house, he's been polite, but they always find a reason to hate on dude. When he tries to fit in and make a joke or two, everyone wants to get tight and sh*t.

To agree with what Will did is grimey. He just wants to win points with the white people on the show. He's what you call the Great White Protector.

Greg on the other hand is disciplined and level headed. He doesn't have to get drunk or do none of that dumb sh*t to fit in with the crowd.

He's his own dude and I truely respect that.
greg tried to say things to get under peoples skin. He was on the phone with his mother saying he doesnt need to like any people in the house. He skips his job obligations just to be different? that doesnt make any sense. he is all about himself. I would only play practical jokes and pranks on people I have develop a playful relationship with. Greg doesnt care about that chick Will was fu*king with. Greg wants to fu*k as many women as he can. He just got his feelings hurt when someone who he thought was beneath him took something that he thought was his. Will was the only one sticking up for him in the beginning. Telling everyone to give him a chance. Greg is a 7 year old conceded a**hole.
 10 years ago '06        #294
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
dam what a wild a.ss episode
 10 years ago '04        #295
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
and why the fu*k does that dirty fu*ker (will) always wear the same goddam black detroit sweatshirt.

dude's wack and tries too hard to rep detroit.

lmao that fu*ker just slipped.
 10 years ago '04        #296
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11352 11352
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Will's a bi*ch.

Dave, I don't give a fu*k about, he's not a bi*ch because he stepped up to Greg like a man when he didn't have to, so i'm not going to roast dude.

But Will?

[pic - click to view]

YOU'RE THE f*g

How are you going to walk into that meeting and then claim to be the victim knowing everything you knew? THEN when Greg tries to make things right, you have to act like a f*g**t scorned and hold bitter feelings toward Greg?

n*gga, fu*k you. fu*k your beats. You're envious of Greg because you want to be him. You don't give a fu*k about anyone but yourself because you're always trying to look good in front of everyone. You don't give a fu*k about Sarah, dude gives a fu*k about how Sarah will think of him. You didn't see Will trying to defend the girls from Joey, right? Everyone forgets about the sh*t Joey talked because he can't hold his liquor, boo fu*king hoo. Will, admit it, you scammed on Greg's "associate" who probably swallows balls for a living. I wouldn't be surprised upon further review of the tape that you slipped Riva a $10 for the head clinic.

I swear, it's only fu*king tv, but Will is the biggest bi*ch i've ever seen. He's Steven from RW Seattle status, just a collossal failure.
 10 years ago '04        #297
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 459 459
 Italy said:
the fu*k is greg talking about....he's the victim? real talk? lol always sounds mad funny when white folk or white washed folk use terms like real talk....nikka you tryin too hard
HEY W*IGGER BREATH....YOU TRYING TO HARD SHUT YA TRAP!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #298
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7630 7630
the show is now gonna go on a downward slope.

lol @ will and dave crying
 10 years ago '04        #299
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 hiphopsince1983 said:

[pic - click to view]

from Italy's MySpace.

This n*gga listened to Nas' "Be A n*gga Too", started crying and shouted "FINALLY!"

Nobody on here is talking about being "white washed" and sh*t but the resident zzzzzz, so shut the fu*k up. Just because Greg isn't a walking minstrel show like Will is, doesn't mean he's white washed. Being white washed is bending over backwards trying to please white people and being a bi*ch about your feelings, that's will to a t.

:hang: benoit yourself
yeah put that perpetrating a.ss wanna-be on blast. i hate it when muthafu*kas dont keep it real. fu*king zzzzzzz
 10 years ago '04        #300
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
gotta spread more rep b4 i can give it to u again hiphopsince1983
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy