most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
dosfx03 
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 352 352
they all blow, greg blows the least.
 10 years ago '04        #202
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 649 649
Greg is the biggest c*nt. He is also a weird space cadet who puts rocks in peoples bed and steals underwear. He is only comfortable when people hate him. I am happy Will got his d*ck wet. No girl gets stolen unless they unlock the door. I know a c*cksmoker who is married to nice s3xy chick. I would have committing adultery so quick!!! fu*k Greg!!!! you fu*king peasant!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #203
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Italy said:
Gregs an idiot...someone seriously needs to knock the uncle tom out...

he's one of the biggest jokes to come on the show since puck...he acts like a hoe....may be reality TV but nikkas get they a.ss kicked for acting the way he is acting....
:applause: Real talk ... somebody needs to whoop Greg's a.ss ASAP
 10 years ago '07        #204
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19825 19825
yeah will is a puppet for all the females in the house greg stayed calm and made them look immature yeah he pulled some pranks but wtf ever. least he wasnt getting wasted as fu*k threating to hit girls.... joey
 10 years ago '04        #205
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah will is a puppet for all the females in the house greg stayed calm and made them look immature yeah he pulled some pranks but wtf ever. least he wasnt getting wasted as fu*k threating to hit girls.... joey
lol i love how joey drank all the alcohol that wasnt his, cursed them out, yelled in their faces, threating to k!ll them, punched sh*t, and yet they still have love for him.. greg on the other pulls a few harmless pranks and said some sh*t that didnt mean anything and they still hate greg
 10 years ago '08        #206
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,244 | Props total: 13607 13607
I kinda feel bad for greg tho,it seem like this n*gga always getting punked,Sarah and Kimberly are some fu*king haters too
 10 years ago '07        #207
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Kim and Sarah should of tried out for the Bad Girls Club.
 05-27-2008, 06:12 PM         #208
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see thats fu*ked up....

A mod going in and editing what i posted.....

I meant what i said...

lol gregs skin may be brown but he may be the whiter then any one to ever be on that show...real talk

lol he kinda reminds me of the dude of the Jamie Foxx...lol the one who played his cousin....
 05-27-2008, 06:14 PM         #209
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
I kinda feel bad for greg tho,it seem like this n*gga always getting punked,Sarah and Kimberly are some fu*king haters too

How you gonna feel sorry for him? he lucky he hasnt gotten his a.ss kicked...like i said hes made a lot of hoe a.ss moves....try that sh*t around some real nikkas and he aint gonna be smiling like that for too long....

but you right about him getting punked lol...even ole girls man....he was talking all that sh*t about him being a dweeb.....then talking all that sh*t to him about how he better not try to stick for her.....i guess he didnt expect him to but he told that fool, lol dont call my girl or any other a hoe like that....dont disrespect his girl....
lol what happened to all the tough talk greg?

Last edited by Italy; 05-27-2008 at 06:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #210
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,863 | Props total: 18419 18419
Greg is my n*gga, Will would of got leaned on for that comment about his pops
 10 years ago '06        #211
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
i'm concludin that all u cats talkin s**t about Greg or tryna defend a b***h as captain save a hoe **** like Will are either:

a)white
b)women
c)lames
d)slimy bastards
e)all of the above

Last edited by waytoomuch; 05-27-2008 at 07:52 PM..
 05-27-2008, 08:08 PM         #212
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me personally i dont like none of them cats on that show

i woulda been kicked off I was in that house...Bri seems like an aight chick, but those other 2 broads JESUS CHRIST r they fu*king annoying

as far as the dudes, Joey seems the coolest but that dude got some serious mental issues...Dave is just a little bi*ch, i thought Will was cool until that last episode, and Greg is just a weird a.ss cat

i gotta take Greg's side in that f!ght tho, cus dude hasnt really done nething too serious to have every1 on his back, he dont get loud w/ people, talk sh*t, or anything like that, so he pulled some pranks and stole some dumb bi*ches underwear...that is no reason for dudes to start actin like he r*ped their moms, going behind his back w/ his "associate" and talkin about his dead father

makes me think all this sh*t is staged, or these are some of the most immature cats ever on reality TV
 05-27-2008, 09:40 PM         #213
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BowL420 said:
lol i love how joey drank all the alcohol that wasnt his, cursed them out, yelled in their faces, threating to k!ll them, punched sh*t, and yet they still have love for him.. greg on the other pulls a few harmless pranks and said some sh*t that didnt mean anything and they still hate greg
Realest talk in this fu*king thread
 05-27-2008, 09:45 PM         #214
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
Greg is my n*gga, Will would of got leaned on for that comment about his pops
lol its like i said....Greg us a cracker...nikka is the last thing to ever describe him...

and will would get leaned? with all respect homie i dont know where you from....but most places greg would have been leaned on a long time ago with the bullsh*t he has tried to pull.......respect to greg for holding his cool up until that episode and not putting (greg)Braxton from the jamie fox show on his a.ss...

on top off everything else.....dudes a male diva....where i'm from we have words for cowardly, fake nikkas like him...but i wont go there
 10 years ago '05        #215
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Will is the lamest n*gga ever, I cant stress that enough
 05-27-2008, 10:09 PM         #216
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tired of that hoe a.ss n*gga Will.
 10 years ago '06        #217
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Italy said:
lol its like i said....Greg us a cracker...nikka is the last thing to ever describe him...

and will would get leaned? with all respect homie i dont know where you from....but most places greg would have been leaned on a long time ago with the bullsh*t he has tried to pull.......respect to greg for holding his cool up until that episode and not putting (greg)Braxton from the jamie fox show on his a.ss...

on top off everything else.....dudes a male diva....where i'm from we have words for cowardly, fake nikkas like him...but i wont go there
so cats get leaned on where u from due 2 pullin pranks? where u from sounds lamer than will. only ho a** ni**az try 2 protect hoes
 05-27-2008, 11:00 PM         #218
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:

But you're white calling a black man a "cracker" :rolleyes: what type of backwards sh*t is that

fu*k outta here "nikka"
 05-28-2008, 12:29 AM         #219
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:

get yo wigga a.ss outta here

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #220
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,328 | Props total: 11398 11398
 BowL420 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy