I jus Finished My 1st Cycle Of Animal Cuts

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
Damn but 16 pills a day is OD :wow: ima feel like a cancer patient :banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #122
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Pedro505 said:
Damn but 16 pills a day is OD :wow: ima feel like a cancer patient :banghead:
I know exactly how u feel, When I first started I was mad uncomfortable with that sh*t....But u get used to it afta a while....But finishing is an accomplishment. I'll tell u....I'd rather take these 16 pills a day rather than takin tha overhyped "Hydroxycut" any day...:applause:
 07-13-2008, 05:56 PM         #123
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is the biggest waste of money ever! It does absolutely nothing! All its done for me is drain me of energy. No fat loss, no energy boost, no cuts. Nothing. Save ur money. There's way better things than this.
 07-13-2008, 11:35 PM         #124
DaNotoriousjaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn now i want to try a cycle....im only 17..........and still growing height wise...... wanted to know if it was safe if i tried a cycle................: blunt:
 07-14-2008, 01:28 AM         #125
kris_m24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
completed my 1st cycle about 3 weeks ago, when i started i weighed 250 and at the end of the cycle i weighed in at 233.6 which was amazing to me. I was on hydroxycut before that and only lost about 4 pounds total in the span of a month. During the cycle i would do 30 min of HIIT cardio 5-6 days a week and kept a clean diet. I also should include that i drank about 6 bottles of water a day which mixed with the dieuretic makes u p!ss constantly. But all in all i was very satisfied with the results i got from animal cuts amd would reccommend it to anyone
 07-14-2008, 09:26 AM         #126
theonlyfake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i finished my cycle today.

starting weight: 183
finishing weight: 180

this was with completely changed diet and daily workout/cardio...

soooo this isnt a miracle pill(s) after all.
 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM         #127
willydakidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just finished my 1st cycle of the cuts and in 3 weeks I lost a total of 5lbs. I haven’t noticed any different “cuts” or anything. Honestly, I think that could have been achieved without the Animal Cuts. Cardio and a ‘Clean’ diet work wonders.

I won’t be going on any more cycles. I think that for some people who aren’t very strict, the Animal Cuts work as a placebo. It gives them something to work for. Or maybe, it has different effects on different body chemistries. All I know is that it didn’t really work for me.
 07-16-2008, 01:48 AM         #128
theonlyfake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willydakidd said:
I just finished my 1st cycle of the cuts and in 3 weeks I lost a total of 5lbs. I haven’t noticed any different “cuts” or anything. Honestly, I think that could have been achieved without the Animal Cuts. Cardio and a ‘Clean’ diet work wonders.

I won’t be going on any more cycles. I think that for some people who aren’t very strict, the Animal Cuts work as a placebo. It gives them something to work for. Or maybe, it has different effects on different body chemistries. All I know is that it didn’t really work for me.

same for me. this is the week that im off supps except for protein shakes and im at 176.... plus im hella tired now all day cause i aint getting that energy fom the cuts.

waste of money imo, of maybe a 35 dolla placebo that got me in the gym every day, :)

either way im still gonna try arson/altered state starting next week. hope i get better results from that, it was like a bill total :sick:
 9 years ago '04        #129
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2474 2474
so did/does anyone drink on this??...i still havent started yet but i like to drink so i would like to know if its ok
 9 years ago '04        #130
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 J.BEEZY said:
so did/does anyone drink on this??...i still havent started yet but i like to drink so i would like to know if its ok
I drank like once or twice while I was on it.....It didnt do anything to my body...But I dont recommend it tho...
 07-16-2008, 08:09 PM         #131
poomonster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about other universal products like animal pak, anyone tried that?
 9 years ago '04        #132
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 poomonster said:
What about other universal products like animal pak, anyone tried that?
I heard Animal Pak is like a MultiVitamin...I seen it on bodybuilding.com. I havent thought about trying it...As well as M-Stak...
 9 years ago '07        #133
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
Ima cop it todai...god help me cuz 17 pills still makes me think but ima just try one cycle.
 9 years ago '04        #134
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 Pedro505 said:
Ima cop it todai...god help me cuz 17 pills still makes me think but ima just try one cycle.
Dont worry about it...Its kinda uneasy @ 1st but ya get used to it after tha 1st week....
 9 years ago '07        #135
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
Just order it i hope it lives up to its hype......yes i work out and lift heavy weight...im not not skinny but fairly large ..i have body fat to loose or water weight im about 5'6 160 lbs n ive been lifting for a year....i dont want to get bigger cuz i aint tall so know i wanna get cut up...n for the past month ive been drinkin like 70 ounces of water a day like 2 gallons a week so im already used to drinkin all the water ...im post a b4 n after pic wen i finish my cycle i shuld b done late august....wish me luck n*ggas
 9 years ago '04        #136
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 Pedro505 said:
Just order it i hope it lives up to its hype......yes i work out and lift heavy weight...im not not skinny but fairly large ..i have body fat to loose or water weight im about 5'6 160 lbs n ive been lifting for a year....i dont want to get bigger cuz i aint tall so know i wanna get cut up...n for the past month ive been drinkin like 70 ounces of water a day like 2 gallons a week so im already used to drinkin all the water ...im post a b4 n after pic wen i finish my cycle i shuld b done late august....wish me luck n*ggas
Good Luck
 9 years ago '04        #137
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Animal products are the new 'fad' thing in training..........

After some more research on the product I wasn't very impressed. They have like 10 pills that do the samething.
 9 years ago '05        #138
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldn't really call animal products a fad. They've gained that trendy popularity but people have been talking them up for awhile now. Mainly their Pak and Stak supplements.
 9 years ago '04        #139
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
Animal products are the new 'fad' thing in training..........

After some more research on the product I wasn't very impressed. They have like 10 pills that do the samething.
There's a lot of products that are "fads" in tha industry. I think dat Animal Cuts is one of those products that u have to try for yourself to even consider it a fad.
 07-26-2008, 08:00 PM         #140
scarface_69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been doin abit of reading around and i heard this is mainly to get rid of that last 2% of fat and shudnt be used as a general fat burning product. If this is wrong plz leme kno coz i definatly will look into this then..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago