I jus Finished My 1st Cycle Of Animal Cuts

most viewed right now
 66
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 ZanY said:
That's all good, it's good that ur doing research, but like yourself I also done research before buying this
nah dont misundertand...I was researching out of curiosity, I'm not in the market for this or any other type of weight loss/enhancer product. I just wanted to give other people a heads up cuz It seems alot of people in here dont know anything about it other then what a few people are saying yet they're going out and buying it pronto
 9 years ago '04        #102
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
nah dont misundertand...I was researching out of curiosity, I'm not in the market for this or any other type of weight loss/enhancer product. I just wanted to give other people a heads up cuz It seems alot of people in here dont know anything about it other then what a few people are saying yet they're going out and buying it pronto
Nah I get you man, it's all bless , I'm just saying that I read around it alot, on other websites from people who have actually taken it and they been saying mad sh*t about it. I read about Hydroxycut aswell and alot of people have been putting that product down saying it's not all that.

Best opinions are from the actual people who have taken the product because it's honest, at least it should be as they aint getting paid to promote sh*t lol
 07-01-2008, 05:06 PM         #103
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i started to take Animal Cuts last monday ( 8 days ago) and have noticed some improvement on my "cuts". I can already tell it is doing what it says its suppose to which is get rid of the extra unwanted fat. The first couple days my stomach would feel kinda weird after taking em but after 2-3 days everything was good. I dont sweat more then i use to and i really dont get to light headed. I take mine every morning i wake up at around 8 then another between 1 and 2. Once i am done with the 3 week cycle i will let yall know how it all worked out. Im not going to recommend it yet to anyone cuz i havent seen the full results of what can happen. By the way i do do cardio 3-4 times a week and do eat healthy and im positive that has also helped increase my fat loss. Also when i started taking Animal Cuts i was at about 9% body fat. Im tryin to get down to a lean 6 or 7 and have been trying to for a while but was stuck at 9. That is the main reason i started taking Animal Cuts.
 9 years ago '04        #104
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
it is a fat burner, not necessarily a weight loss supplement
 9 years ago '04        #105
BunDLeZ  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Propz To All....
 9 years ago '04        #106
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
does anyone know if its a big deal if u drink when u are on this cycle??...just got mine but im gonna wait till after the holiday weekend to start em
 9 years ago '04        #107
BunDLeZ  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 J.BEEZY said:
does anyone know if its a big deal if u drink when u are on this cycle??...just got mine but im gonna wait till after the holiday weekend to start em
Real Talk...If u kno u gon drink, Start dem sh*t next Monday....Get fu*ked up dis weekend! LMAO!!!! :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #108
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
 J.BEEZY said:
does anyone know if its a big deal if u drink when u are on this cycle??...just got mine but im gonna wait till after the holiday weekend to start em
LOL, I wanted to post the same question but just didn't want to see the word NO!!!!


But, seriously is it safe to drink alcohol while on the Animal Cuts tho? I started Monday but the holiday is this weekend.........:banghead:
 07-02-2008, 02:56 AM         #109
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a lil skeptical on this so far. I've only taken it for 2 days tho. The 1st day I felt nauseous as fu*k and today I just felt sapped of energy but did not expierence any nausea. I'm not gonna blame this on the animal cuts entirely cuz my eating habbits are fu*ked up. I pretty much only get about 1 or 2 decent sized meals a day. The rest of the day is pretty much protein bars, almonds and protein drinks. I kinda wake up late also. I don't get up till about 10:30AM. I need to get my sh*t in order lol.
 9 years ago '04        #110
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 J.BEEZY said:
does anyone know if its a big deal if u drink when u are on this cycle??...just got mine but im gonna wait till after the holiday weekend to start em
I don't see why it would, I mean I might have a few drinks this weekend aswell, I'm just gonna go on like normal, I'm eating clean and training hard but weekend I like to go out and have a few drinks.

Only thing I would suggest is if your regular drink is Vodka & Red Bull, whatever you do dont drink that when your on Animal Cuts because then your caffeine intake would be monstorous, so stay away from redbull. Jack Daniels & Diet Coke for me :)
 9 years ago '05        #111
Havoc 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 111 111
Does anyone take it on the days you dont workout or no?
 07-02-2008, 04:44 PM         #112
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
LOL, I wanted to post the same question but just didn't want to see the word NO!!!!


But, seriously is it safe to drink alcohol while on the Animal Cuts tho? I started Monday but the holiday is this weekend.........:banghead:
Yo im bout to find out this weekend. Im about to be taking in a lot of alcohol over the next couple days but i still need to take the animal cuts, i cant fu*k up the cycle now! Anyway ill let yall know whats up after the weekend is over.
 07-02-2008, 05:03 PM         #113
theonlyfake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Havoc said:
Does anyone take it on the days you dont workout or no?
u take it 2x a day for 21 days.





i been on it for about 10 days no change for me :(




and yea i think its safe to drink, just remember that u have to drink moderately

and i would say that 3 or 4 beers is moderate/heavy...

i would stay away form liquor maybe have 1 or 2 glasses of wine.
 07-02-2008, 05:05 PM         #114
theonlyfake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZanY said:
I don't see why it would, I mean I might have a few drinks this weekend aswell, I'm just gonna go on like normal, I'm eating clean and training hard but weekend I like to go out and have a few drinks.

Only thing I would suggest is if your regular drink is Vodka & Red Bull, whatever you do dont drink that when your on Animal Cuts because then your caffeine intake would be monstorous, so stay away from redbull. Jack Daniels & Diet Coke for me :)


imma prolly drink straight goose.....

no sodas for me

and yea def no energy drinks...
 9 years ago '04        #115
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 theonlyfake said:
u take it 2x a day for 21 days.





i been on it for about 10 days no change for me :(




and yea i think its safe to drink, just remember that u have to drink moderately

and i would say that 3 or 4 beers is moderate/heavy...

i would stay away form liquor maybe have 1 or 2 glasses of wine.
10 days and no change?? Damn I think that's the first time I heard someone say that man. I been on it for 3 days now started monday, I weight myself every friday morning so I'll see what happens on friday.

But like I said before I'm not expecting anything major, I been losing weight anyway for a while now so I'm just hoping I'll lose more by taking Animal cuts, like maybe a couple of pounds or so. We'll just have to wait and see.
 9 years ago '04        #116
BunDLeZ  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr.Smoke-A-Lot said:
Yo im bout to find out this weekend. Im about to be taking in a lot of alcohol over the next couple days but i still need to take the animal cuts, i cant fu*k up the cycle now! Anyway ill let yall know whats up after the weekend is over.
iight man, I hope u dont die....lol :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '06        #117
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
Where's all the people that said they started taking this stuff


Well I'll going to weigh myself Monday and post if there's a change in weight...:sick:
 9 years ago '05        #118
EPhilly 
space
avatar space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
I lost 8 lbs on it, its important to note that during the last week I had no real exercise as I was on a business trip.
 9 years ago '07        #119
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
damn the 42 pak is only 30 buks now ...bought to cop
 07-12-2008, 11:36 AM         #120
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many pills is in this again (11) ? and you got to take 2 paks a day? what about liver failure..?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy