most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 tommymm96 said:
nah I didn't have any negative effects that I knew of..maybe I didn't take it long enough

it's not a miracle pill though, you still need to work hard
Preach on....:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #82
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:
nah I didn't have any negative effects that I knew of..maybe I didn't take it long enough

it's not a miracle pill though, you still need to work hard
Believe me dude I know lol, but I don't tend to look at it as hard, I prefer to see it as something I enjoy, When somethings hard you don't enjoy it, but going gym should be something you enjoy, otherwise you might aswell not do it. Yes you gotta put in the work, but again that's all part of the motivation and enjoyment process.
 9 years ago '06        #83
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
After reading this thread I think I'll join the Animal Cuts club..lol....and that HH did nothing for me as well but worked great for one of my cousins...

Is Bodybuilding.com the best place to pick this up?
 9 years ago '04        #84
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 01seay said:
After reading this thread I think I'll join the Animal Cuts club..lol....and that HH did nothing for me as well but worked great for one of my cousins...

Is Bodybuilding.com the best place to pick this up?
Yea, I got nuttin but bullsh*t results from HH...Animal Cuts is that real deal.....Bodybuilding.com is tha perfect place to cop it....Most GNC stores I know barely have em in stock and they're dumb expensive.... So yea, bodybuilding.com is perfect dude...
 06-26-2008, 03:36 PM         #85
theonlyfake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just started it 4 days ago and I like how it doesnt make me feel weird, and i seem to have alot of energy. But i DOOOO p!ss ALOTTTTT..... and drink alot too. good product so far. quick question tho, im 5'11 180 and not alot of muscle... is this suppose to be just for body builders? or can i use it to see muscle building and fat burniing results too?
 9 years ago '05        #86
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 theonlyfake said:
just started it 4 days ago and I like how it doesnt make me feel weird, and i seem to have alot of energy. But i DOOOO p!ss ALOTTTTT..... and drink alot too. good product so far. quick question tho, im 5'11 180 and not alot of muscle... is this suppose to be just for body builders? or can i use it to see muscle building and fat burniing results too?
all it does is speed up your metabolism and make you drop water weight, anybody can use it
 9 years ago '04        #87
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
Okay I have a few questions on this product

1) How long is one cycle?

2) Is this a similar product to Hydroxycut Hardcore? Reason I ask is because I took HH for maybe a week, and the sh*t made me feel like garbage, primarialy due to the fact I consume almost no caffiene during the day.
 9 years ago '04        #88
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 kingcrump said:
Okay I have a few questions on this product

1) How long is one cycle?

2) Is this a similar product to Hydroxycut Hardcore? Reason I ask is because I took HH for maybe a week, and the sh*t made me feel like garbage, primarialy due to the fact I consume almost no caffiene during the day.
One cycle is about 3 weeks....(42 Paks/2 Paks a day=21 days)

I took Hydroxycut Hardcore after I was done wit Animal Cuts and that sh*t is basura!!!! I also felt like sh*t as well....But to make a long story short, Animal Cuts has enough Caffeine in it to last for a while without giving u a horrible crash....
 9 years ago '06        #89
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
Bodybuilding.com

10% Off Any Order

Expire: July 2nd

Coupon Codes: ComeBack10OffOneYear
 9 years ago '04        #90
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 01seay said:
Bodybuilding.com

10% Off Any Order

Expire: July 2nd

Coupon Codes: ComeBack10OffOneYear
Bumbaklot!!!!! Nuff Respect....:applause:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 01seay again.

U Already kno.....smh....
 9 years ago '06        #91
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
Just got mine in the mail today, hope it lives up to all the hype :)
 06-30-2008, 04:23 PM         #92
willydakidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question: I started the cycle today. I p!ss ALOT. But once the cycle is over and you have lost the water weight, has anyone noticed that your body is retaining water?
 9 years ago '06        #93
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,480 | Props total: 17922 17922
i dont believe anything without pics
 9 years ago '04        #94
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 Rique said:
i dont believe anything without pics
Yo, Real Talk I wish I woulda took before and after pics but I aint got no camera....so fu*k it....
 9 years ago '04        #95
ZanY 
space
space
space
 willydakidd said:
Question: I started the cycle today. I p!ss ALOT. But once the cycle is over and you have lost the water weight, has anyone noticed that your body is retaining water?
:) I started mine today aswell damn lol, so we'll be finishing at the same time. So far the main thing I noticed today especially when I went gym, was the amount of energy I had, damn I was lively lol. I been drinking alot of water aswell but that's nothing new to me. I weigh myself every friday morning so I'll find out on friday how much weight I've lost.
 9 years ago '04        #96
Turk1214 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
 ZanY said:
:) I started mine today aswell damn lol, so we'll be finishing at the same time. So far the main thing I noticed today especially when I went gym, was the amount of energy I had, damn I was lively lol. I been drinking alot of water aswell but that's nothing new to me. I weigh myself every friday morning so I'll find out on friday how much weight I've lost.
I started Mine Today too..I been pissin Alot Also But Its ALL Good..100
 9 years ago '05        #97
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 wh0ady said:
Is this product geared toward losing weight or getting ripped? i got a small spare tire (gut)i am trying to get rid off.
run run run. and workout.
 9 years ago '04        #98
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
guggulesterones are the only issue.. google it
 9 years ago '05        #99
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
I see alot of people saying "I've read only good things about this product" So I decided to conduct a quick google check myself...The 3rd link that comes up is to a review of this product

Animal Cuts is a supplement designed to help professional bodybuilders lose water weight so that they look more ripped or cut before a competition. The only issues are that this loss of water weight is only temporary and that the majority of people trying to lose weight are not professional bodybuilders. If you are, fantastic, this is a good product for temporarily loosing water weight. If you are like the rest of us and trying to shed true pounds of fat, then you should look elsewhere for a good fat burner.
Animal Cuts Was Not designed to help regular people burn fat, aid in weight loss or suppress your appetite. It Was designed for professional bodybuilders to prepare for competitions by getting more cut through the loss of water weight in the skin. This product is recommended if you are a pro bodybuilder. If you are an avid dieter, stay away from Animal Cuts.
 9 years ago '04        #100
ZanY 
space
space
space
 R4P said:
I see alot of people saying "I've read only good things about this product" So I decided to conduct a quick google check myself...The 3rd link that comes up is to a review of this product

That's all good, it's good that ur doing research, but like yourself I also done research before buying this, lots of it and I've read from people who have taken it that they have lost alot of weight. Now from reaearch I did the amount of weight some people have lost is alot and most of this has been fat.

The fact is I've been losing weight anyway for a while now, I been eating clean training hard and I've been seeing results for a while. So I'm not solely depending on this to work miracles, taking animal cuts for me is more of an experimental thing and something I'm doing out of curiosity.

Also that website you found the info on is just giving an opinion, if you visit the actual Animal website, they themselves state that Animal cuts "contains thermogenics, plus the other necessary components required to support maximum fat burning" They also state "Best of all, Animal Cuts formula allows you to strip away the fat and water while helping preserve lean mass"

Yes it does get rid of water, but it also gets rid of fat. Anyway all will be revealed in 3 weeks, if it's a load of bollocks I'll be the 1st one to tell you :)

Last edited by ZanY; 07-01-2008 at 04:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago