I jus Finished My 1st Cycle Of Animal Cuts

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 DEscalade said:
Aight I started this on the 16th

I was at 212 now down to 205.

running every morning before I eat except for Sat and Sun followed by a high reps low weight lifting session

and I have cut fast food to the min and stopped eating late

I have till June 6th when my first cycle is done ... I think I can be under 200lbs by then
U doin pretty good yo...Keep doin ya thing son....:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #42
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
Hi guys, I just ordered some of this and I should be getting it on Tuesday, once I complete the 42 pack I will post my results here :) Looking forward 2 it.
 10 years ago '04        #43
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Hi guys, I just ordered some of this and I should be getting it on Tuesday, once I complete the 42 pack I will post my results here :) Looking forward 2 it.
Werd....Good Luck Son.....I jus Copped Tha Hydroxycut Hardcore a couple Days ago, Once Im done wit dat Ima post up tha Results on that as well....

Animal Cuts vs. Hydroxycut Hardcore
 10 years ago '04        #44
ZanY 
space
space
space
Ok I got my Animal Cuts today but I'm not planning on starting the cycle until 30th June, I just wanted to know whether or not anyone who's taken Animal Cuts has had any negative side effects that I should know about before starting??
 10 years ago '04        #45
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Ok I got my Animal Cuts today but I'm not planning on starting the cycle until 30th June, I just wanted to know whether or not anyone who's taken Animal Cuts has had any negative side effects that I should know about before starting??
Well, my stomach used to cramp up....But that was because my body wasnt used to it....After tha 1st week, I was good to go....
 10 years ago '04        #46
ZanY 
space
space
space
 BunDLeZ said:
Well, my stomach used to cramp up....But that was because my body wasnt used to it....After tha 1st week, I was good to go....
Ok sounds good :) From what I've been reading I'm looking forward to it. I didn't know there were so many pills to take though lol when I opened the tin I was like WHOA!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #47
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Ok sounds good :) From what I've been reading I'm looking forward to it. I didn't know there were so many pills to take though lol when I opened the tin I was like WHOA!!!!
Yea, Tha 1st time I opened tha can I was like "Damn Dis sh*t Stink" Then seen how much pills in 1 pak and I was like Daaaamn ....I felt like I was a hospital patient takin all dem pills....
 10 years ago '04        #48
ZanY 
space
space
space
 BunDLeZ said:
Yea, Tha 1st time I opened tha can I was like "Damn Dis sh*t Stink" Then seen how much pills in 1 pak and I was like Daaaamn ....I felt like I was a hospital patient takin all dem pills....
I know what you mean, they put me off at first to be honest but i'm still gonna go ahead with it. ye and that smell what the fu*k, do the pills actually smell like that when you open the pack?
 10 years ago '06        #49
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Interestin' like...

Wish they sold 'em over here.
 10 years ago '05        #50
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 ZanY said:
I know what you mean, they put me off at first to be honest but i'm still gonna go ahead with it. ye and that smell what the fu*k, do the pills actually smell like that when you open the pack?
nope
the can is the only thing that smells
 06-05-2008, 06:55 PM         #51
kris_m24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk animal cuts is the truth, i have taking hydroxycut hardcore for about a month with 30 min cardio once a day and strength and conditioning 5 times a week and have lost only 3-4 pounds. I started taking animal cuts this past sunday on the same scheduel and in 4 days i have already lost 6 pounds and can see more definition in my arms already. I recommend this to anybody...word to the thread starter
 10 years ago '04        #52
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Yes they do...:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #53
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 CuZzA said:
Interestin' like...

Wish they sold 'em over here.
Cop a canister on bodybuilding.com
 10 years ago '04        #54
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 kris_m24 said:
real talk animal cuts is the truth, i have taking hydroxycut hardcore for about a month with 30 min cardio once a day and strength and conditioning 5 times a week and have lost only 3-4 pounds. I started taking animal cuts this past sunday on the same scheduel and in 4 days i have already lost 6 pounds and can see more definition in my arms already. I recommend this to anybody...word to the thread starter
Im on tha Hydroxycut Hardcore, and that sh*t doesn't give me tha kick like Animal Cuts...
 10 years ago '04        #55
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I was taking this and had to stop it was working too well. I didn't wanna lose much weight so I cut down to 1 pak per day and then moved to 1 every other and then had to stop. This sh*t works great.
 06-06-2008, 02:22 PM         #56
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you take those pills? I bought Animl cuts about a month ago, but the pills are too big. Almost choked myself to death! I crushed the pills and tried to take them, but the taste is awful!
 10 years ago '04        #57
ZanY 
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
I was taking this and had to stop it was working too well. I didn't wanna lose much weight so I cut down to 1 pak per day and then moved to 1 every other and then had to stop. This sh*t works great.
WOW!!! When I read things like this I can't wait to start taking it, but I got 1 more question about Animal Cuts, did any of you guys feel any effects in the heart? Because I been telling a few people in the gym that I'm gonna do a fat burner and they're saying to me that it's not good for the heart.
 10 years ago '06        #58
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 19960 19960
 Zab_JudahX said:
So you're basically saying if your on a product based off creatine the "recommended 8, 8 oz glasses", or whatever, is enough?? 'common sense' is telling me otherwise. I just wanted a rough estimate. I drink water but I dont know what "ENOUGH" water is while on certain supplements like Animal Pump/Cuts.
If you're taking creatine you better drink water
 10 years ago '04        #59
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 Ajordan said:
How do you take those pills? I bought Animl cuts about a month ago, but the pills are too big. Almost choked myself to death! I crushed the pills and tried to take them, but the taste is awful!
Damn, That sucks for u...
 10 years ago '04        #60
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
WOW!!! When I read things like this I can't wait to start taking it, but I got 1 more question about Animal Cuts, did any of you guys feel any effects in the heart? Because I been telling a few people in the gym that I'm gonna do a fat burner and they're saying to me that it's not good for the heart.
Nah, I didnt feel any effect in my heart.....I guess it all depends on tha person takin tha supplement
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy