most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 DEscalade said:
Aight I started this on the 16th

I was at 212 now down to 205.

running every morning before I eat except for Sat and Sun followed by a high reps low weight lifting session

and I have cut fast food to the min and stopped eating late

I have till June 6th when my first cycle is done ... I think I can be under 200lbs by then
U doin pretty good yo...Keep doin ya thing son....:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #42
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
Hi guys, I just ordered some of this and I should be getting it on Tuesday, once I complete the 42 pack I will post my results here :) Looking forward 2 it.
 10 years ago '04        #43
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Hi guys, I just ordered some of this and I should be getting it on Tuesday, once I complete the 42 pack I will post my results here :) Looking forward 2 it.
Werd....Good Luck Son.....I jus Copped Tha Hydroxycut Hardcore a couple Days ago, Once Im done wit dat Ima post up tha Results on that as well....

Animal Cuts vs. Hydroxycut Hardcore
 10 years ago '04        #44
ZanY 
space
space
space
Ok I got my Animal Cuts today but I'm not planning on starting the cycle until 30th June, I just wanted to know whether or not anyone who's taken Animal Cuts has had any negative side effects that I should know about before starting??
 10 years ago '04        #45
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Ok I got my Animal Cuts today but I'm not planning on starting the cycle until 30th June, I just wanted to know whether or not anyone who's taken Animal Cuts has had any negative side effects that I should know about before starting??
Well, my stomach used to cramp up....But that was because my body wasnt used to it....After tha 1st week, I was good to go....
 10 years ago '04        #46
ZanY 
space
space
space
 BunDLeZ said:
Well, my stomach used to cramp up....But that was because my body wasnt used to it....After tha 1st week, I was good to go....
Ok sounds good :) From what I've been reading I'm looking forward to it. I didn't know there were so many pills to take though lol when I opened the tin I was like WHOA!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #47
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Ok sounds good :) From what I've been reading I'm looking forward to it. I didn't know there were so many pills to take though lol when I opened the tin I was like WHOA!!!!
Yea, Tha 1st time I opened tha can I was like "Damn Dis sh*t Stink" Then seen how much pills in 1 pak and I was like Daaaamn ....I felt like I was a hospital patient takin all dem pills....
 10 years ago '04        #48
ZanY 
space
space
space
 BunDLeZ said:
Yea, Tha 1st time I opened tha can I was like "Damn Dis sh*t Stink" Then seen how much pills in 1 pak and I was like Daaaamn ....I felt like I was a hospital patient takin all dem pills....
I know what you mean, they put me off at first to be honest but i'm still gonna go ahead with it. ye and that smell what the fu*k, do the pills actually smell like that when you open the pack?
 10 years ago '06        #49
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Interestin' like...

Wish they sold 'em over here.
 10 years ago '05        #50
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ZanY said:
I know what you mean, they put me off at first to be honest but i'm still gonna go ahead with it. ye and that smell what the fu*k, do the pills actually smell like that when you open the pack?
nope
the can is the only thing that smells
 06-05-2008, 07:55 PM         #51
kris_m24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk animal cuts is the truth, i have taking hydroxycut hardcore for about a month with 30 min cardio once a day and strength and conditioning 5 times a week and have lost only 3-4 pounds. I started taking animal cuts this past sunday on the same scheduel and in 4 days i have already lost 6 pounds and can see more definition in my arms already. I recommend this to anybody...word to the thread starter
 10 years ago '04        #52
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
Yes they do...:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #53
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 CuZzA said:
Interestin' like...

Wish they sold 'em over here.
Cop a canister on bodybuilding.com
 10 years ago '04        #54
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 kris_m24 said:
real talk animal cuts is the truth, i have taking hydroxycut hardcore for about a month with 30 min cardio once a day and strength and conditioning 5 times a week and have lost only 3-4 pounds. I started taking animal cuts this past sunday on the same scheduel and in 4 days i have already lost 6 pounds and can see more definition in my arms already. I recommend this to anybody...word to the thread starter
Im on tha Hydroxycut Hardcore, and that sh*t doesn't give me tha kick like Animal Cuts...
 10 years ago '04        #55
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I was taking this and had to stop it was working too well. I didn't wanna lose much weight so I cut down to 1 pak per day and then moved to 1 every other and then had to stop. This sh*t works great.
 06-06-2008, 03:22 PM         #56
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you take those pills? I bought Animl cuts about a month ago, but the pills are too big. Almost choked myself to death! I crushed the pills and tried to take them, but the taste is awful!
 10 years ago '04        #57
ZanY 
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
I was taking this and had to stop it was working too well. I didn't wanna lose much weight so I cut down to 1 pak per day and then moved to 1 every other and then had to stop. This sh*t works great.
WOW!!! When I read things like this I can't wait to start taking it, but I got 1 more question about Animal Cuts, did any of you guys feel any effects in the heart? Because I been telling a few people in the gym that I'm gonna do a fat burner and they're saying to me that it's not good for the heart.
 10 years ago '06        #58
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,498 | Props total: 17937 17937
 Zab_JudahX said:
So you're basically saying if your on a product based off creatine the "recommended 8, 8 oz glasses", or whatever, is enough?? 'common sense' is telling me otherwise. I just wanted a rough estimate. I drink water but I dont know what "ENOUGH" water is while on certain supplements like Animal Pump/Cuts.
If you're taking creatine you better drink water
 10 years ago '04        #59
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 Ajordan said:
How do you take those pills? I bought Animl cuts about a month ago, but the pills are too big. Almost choked myself to death! I crushed the pills and tried to take them, but the taste is awful!
Damn, That sucks for u...
 10 years ago '04        #60
BunDLeZ  OP
space
space
 ZanY said:
WOW!!! When I read things like this I can't wait to start taking it, but I got 1 more question about Animal Cuts, did any of you guys feel any effects in the heart? Because I been telling a few people in the gym that I'm gonna do a fat burner and they're saying to me that it's not good for the heart.
Nah, I didnt feel any effect in my heart.....I guess it all depends on tha person takin tha supplement
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy