NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many dips!
1 dip 65 15.93%
2 dips 50 12.25%
3 dips 79 19.36%
4 dips 76 18.63%
5 dips (DIPSET BITCH) 138 33.82%
Voters: 408. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-11-2004, 01:02 PM         #21
MHizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is this sh*t not better than encore and R.U.L.E. and why the hell is gunit420 talkin about bein a d!ckrider for a group...this dude got gunit in his name, if that dont say d!ckrider than i dont know what does
 11-11-2004, 01:06 PM         #22
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 Dips leaning towards 2.

SAS and Bugs are horrible. SAS shouldn't have been on two tracks and why the hell did Bugs get a solo? Jim Jones is only on like two joints and most of this sh*t is old. Album is horrible compared to their first album. If I can find a CDS version of Magic and Your Way I can make some much needed changes.

sh*t's still better then Encore, fu*k Em.

Last edited by Krazy K; 11-11-2004 at 01:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #23
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
Hmm, I think alot of us need to realize these songs aren't old to alot of people. We get alot of exclusive joints on boxden but most people dont hear songs until they get on an album. So really the songs aren't OLD, we just heard them before everybody else.

Last edited by jdawgkemp; 11-11-2004 at 02:38 PM..
 11-11-2004, 01:53 PM         #24
Esc0barESQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I'll say is that I hope Purple Haze makes up for this...
 11-11-2004, 08:25 PM         #25
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was a lot better then what I was expecting. Like always, TONS of hot beats, lyrics are meh. It aint brain science but when im crusin in the whip its good to ride to. I havn't heard almost any of the tracks except SANTANA so its pretty much new to me. Thats why i dont like downloading individual songs, I wait till a cd comes out and then everything sounds new. :D 3.5 Dips but I rounded it up to a 4.
 11-11-2004, 11:24 PM         #26
[Dizzy] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All my Dipset fans scream wit me!!!

"Aaaaaaayoooooooooo!"

Forget the haters! They just don't understand!
 12 years ago '04        #27
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 330 330
It's ok. Jim Jones' sh*t was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and this albums nowhere near the first one. Either Disc...................................
 11-12-2004, 09:20 AM         #28
official23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i really fu*ks with the dip and the roc but got damn this cd should of been a mix tape somebody should of told them to re do this fu*king album u can tell they didnt try 1 its like 5 old songs up there they putting n*ggaz from london on the album wtf the dude sounds like he about to do a reggae song but any way only 2 dips i like the 40 cal sh*t and jr sh*t i hope jr album dont be on some homo sh*t and cam better come hard on the purple haze cd maken n*ggaz wait i know yall feel me and let me say the 1st dip immunity was way better then this bs holla at cha boi chea............
 11-12-2004, 10:09 AM         #29
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset is cool, but where is un kasa that n*gga can spit some hot sh*t.
Best song on this cd is track 1, JR Writer is a maniac.
Gave this sh*t a 3 because its alot of mixtape sh*t on here but still certified fiyah.
 12 years ago '04        #30
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
1.Stop N Go /not bad pretty nice beat ... i think they hold it down on the mic pretty nice ... over all nice track i think.. 4/5

2.S.A.N.T.A.N.A. / what is this pathetic sh*t ... the warped voice sh*ts anooying ... weak sh*t ...this is what makes dips sound stupid they need to stop this crap 0/5

3.Take Em To Church / hotness , very nice track , awsome production , no stupid a.ss warped voice hooks n dumb over played dips sh*t... good track 5/5

4.Get Use To This / not bad production , the flows pretty nice , we all know dips aint the greatest lyricists but i think it pulls through pretty nice .... 4/5

5. Family Ties /typical dips track ... i mean the productions ncie ... the lyrics are hmm ... well ... smack you with a dvd ... okay there buddy ... terrible lyrically track i inoo how this has anything to do with family ties its all over the place with bullsh*t , glouting and more bullsh*t ... weakness 1/5

6. Wouldnt you like to be a gansta / again they hurt lyrically production is always pretty good ... but still they are all over the place. ... not on topic at all 2/5

7.get from round me / again productions outweighs the talent , that bi*ch cant rap at all .. skip this track 1/5

8. dutty clap / i think they lowered the production on this to keep the level up with the bad lyrical abilities .. but over all the tracks kinda all over the place again ... 1/5

9.i wanna be your lady / okay they took a older track and brought it back .. but it kinda reminds me of dips rapping over the song while its playing on the radio .... 1/5

10. 40 Cal / crazy production VERY NICE ... i think lyrically they come a lil harder here ... for a change .. but man these guys suck lyrically they are all over the place ... mehhh 2/5

11.Melalin / kidna a bone thug flow on this ... interesting .. producion comes through again .... lyrics are a lil more meaning full .. and the warp voice chick in the back works kinda ... but they can rap with this flow ... 3/5 they cant stay on topic ..

12. So Free / omg ... listen to the lyrics .... omg fu*k this sh*t ... 1/5

13. Dead Muthafu*kas .. / cam gotta save em here ... production is bananas ... very nice ... thank god no dips on this ... it would ruin the track more then likely ... 5/5

14. Push it / ahaha love the salt pepper sample ... 80s were great .. but here we go again ... hey yo .. gimmie a kiss ... uggghh the talent overwhelmes me again ...
but to be fair it was an upbeat track n the 80s samples always make me a bit of a fan ... but the idiot on the hook saying ooh baby baby .. must be wearing pink ... weak ... okay but 3/5 ..

15.Aayoo / cam saving them again ... production speaks for itself .. but as soon as someone from dipset open thier mouth its always a risky shot ... but .. i mean .. none of them seem to be on one topic .. its all over .. talking chromes .. dancing ... 3/5 aaayyyyooo aight ? omg ughhhhh cam spares this track some listens

16. Bigger Picture - productions aight .. typical sample .. camron again comes through somewhat ... not to say hes strong lyrically but he saves alot of tracks ..
4/5

17. Crunk Muzik - production is just rediculous .. i like this .. fu*k it ... 5/5 ...

over all ?'

so like 2.6/5

I know alot of peeps hate on this ... or dont like my personal rating on this album ...
but dont lie to yourself and think its amazing or somrtihng ... production is nice ... but they just rap stupid sh*t ... it sounds dumb ... one second its cars .. then its something tripped out where even the artist is like .. wondering what the fu*k hes saying .. .they should lay off the crack get an education and find something else they good at ..
 12 years ago '04        #31
hazelwoodsfines 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
HAHA Laughing my a.ss on that last post...Family ties has some nice lyrics he doesn't say "smack you with a dvd" he says "smack you like the dvd" if you knew what was really up
 12 years ago '04        #32
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
ohhh wow ...thats much bettter. ... WOW ... that makes him lyrically talib kweli ... :P
 11-12-2004, 04:08 PM         #33
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo no disrespectin cam i know cam he aint gay or nuthin just wheres pink and pink is actually hot now thanks to him everyone round my block wheres pink tees.

and that pink escalade he had was hot.
 11-12-2004, 05:02 PM         #34
festa171 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup hazelwoodsfinest is on point. I dont understand people scrutinizing these tracks. they are hot to ride out to. If you chilling, driving, drinking the dips is hot. If you siting in front your computer analyzing every word go listen to some canibus and get off the d!ck. Sure this CD has some tracks that been out already but you gotta realize 90% of hiphop fans don't stalk the internet night and day looking for new tracks so like my man earlier said ITS NEW TO THEM...
 12 years ago '04        #35
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,469 | Props total: 230 230
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by matelyan; 11-13-2004 at 03:44 PM..
 11-13-2004, 03:43 PM         #36
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Bangin For Me,I Dont Know About These Other Wack Cats But They Bangin For A West Coast Nukka Now.
 11-14-2004, 08:26 PM         #37
rewind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5.... i normally dont like this type of cd, only sh*t to bounce... but as far as these cds go this is top 5

only like 2 tracks aint nice.. one is taht i wanna be ur lady sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #38
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
it was iight, part 1 was def. better, this 1 had mostly old sh*t....
 11-14-2004, 08:58 PM         #39
Kaliym 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's ok, I was wanting more, but I didn't get from this cd. Still worth the purchase and 3.5 dips.
 11-15-2004, 01:20 PM         #40
Eckoclassics21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did u not see un kasa get dis owned by the diplomats after he got sh*tted on by T-Rex? he is not a diplomat anymore. jones took his chain. sh*t is embarasing
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy