Eastern Semi Finals: (2)Detroit Pistons vs. (3)Orlando Magic (Pistons Win Series 4-1)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Result
Magic in 4 1 1.85%
Pistons in 4 2 3.70%
Magic in 5 1 1.85%
Pistons in 5 13 24.07%
Magic in 6 10 18.52%
Pistons in 6 20 37.04%
Magic in 7 7 12.96%
Pistons in 7 0 0%
Voters: 54. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
holy sh*t this is the playoffs the nba needs to get these calls straight

that's some bullsh*t that would go detroits way at home
 05-06-2008, 01:44 AM         #122
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a sh*t, the better team won plain and simple.

Detroit put it on the Magic in the 4th

And how about the Magic going insane in the third 7-7 three pointers...some lucky a.ss sh*t , 36 damn points

Magic should be talking about their crappy a.ss 2nd Quarter, Pistons are just a better team, get over it.
 10 years ago '04        #123
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 DiplomatMagic said:
no need to..you guys got stern and the men with the whistles..you won
Trust me Stern does not like the Pistons. I've watched them go through plenty of fu*kery. Orlando went to the line more than Detroit so keep that in mind.
 10 years ago '05        #124
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
I think Charles and Kenny had it right, the Magic shouldn't be penalized for a dumbass Timekeeper on the Hometeam's court when the shot shouldn't have counted.

The game was within 1-2 points all the way to the final 2 minutes of the game.

I guess Detroit turned on the "Switch"
 10 years ago '06        #125
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 booker20 said:
NOBODY on here can tell me that we aint get r*ped by the refs and the Detroit score keeper on that 3pt shot at the end of the 3rd and dont say sh*t about the final score cause thats after late game foulin

they said the time keeper was from minnesota they rotate or some sh*t so as not to have sh*t like this happen for the home team:wow:

there were some weak calls no doubt, but wtf was turk doin down the stretch
 10 years ago '04        #126
muzikhead 
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
I think Charles and Kenny had it right, the Magic shouldn't be penalized for a dumbass Timekeeper on the Hometeam's court when the shot shouldn't have counted.

The game was within 1-2 points all the way to the final 2 minutes of the game.

I guess Detroit turned on the "Switch"
Maybe the league will look into occurances like that in the future. Pistons still did what they needed to win down the stretch.
 10 years ago '04        #127
muzikhead 
space
space
 jj01 said:
they said the time keeper was from minnesota they rotate or some sh*t so as not to have sh*t like this happen for the home team:wow:

Weak calls no doubt that's why all of Detroits bigs were in foul trouble. Everytime Howard jumped in the paint the refs were calling fouls. I agree with the ones where he was attempting to score. But the little touch fouls were horrible.
 10 years ago '06        #128
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 muzikhead said:
Weak calls no doubt that's why all of Detroits bigs were in foul trouble. Everytime Howard jumped in the paint the refs were calling fouls. I agree with the ones where he was attempting to score. But the little touch fouls were horrible.

he's just hard to ref against because he throws bows every time down and bowls u over like shaq. this is still a tough loss for the magic b/c their 3pt shot was on point and they still ended up with the L.
 10 years ago '05        #129
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:

prayin for a horrible call maybe they'll make up for those in Orlando... I just dont agree wit alot of calls down the stretch... Rip tripped on the inbounds play and they called a foul.... and as for dude talking bout our 7 for 7 from 3 we hit 11 of 14 in the 1st qrter or game 1 against Toronto the magic our one of the best three point shooting teams in the league, yet we've been missing wide open shots.... Pistons are in Hedo's head but he'll break out of it when we come home
 10 years ago '05        #130
booker20 
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
shuuuuuuut up.....a call at the 3rd didnt mean spit..they had the lead up 4 in the late stage of the 4th quarter...we missed couple free throws in a row..they had a chance to put us away...they couldn't..thats the diff btw orlando and detroit..no closer on the magic
in the late stages of the 4th? did u watch the game... it was a 1pt game... after maxiell made 1 of 2 free throws.... which means without that 3 the magic are up 2 with the ball instead of down 1
 05-06-2008, 11:28 AM         #131
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at Magic fans believing in Hedo, yea he was the most improved, but this dude has always choked in the playoffs, back in his Spur days, dont count on Hedo to do sh*t in the playoffs.
 05-06-2008, 01:35 PM         #132
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that time clock fiasco was a game changing moment but theres no point of speculating because theres no telling if that really would have made a difference...i think we can salvage the series at home and hopefully tie this thing up 2-2
 10 years ago '07        #133
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
pistons fans acting delusional

they know damn well if the role was reversed..they'd be bi*ching now too
 10 years ago '04        #134
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
that whole 3rd quarter to 4th quarter was poorly officiated especially against the magic and especially the last few minutes of the game. I gave up watching it after bullsh*t call after bullsh*t call(and especially after that dumbass three that turk shot with 45 second on the clock and alot of time on the shot clock.
 05-06-2008, 07:33 PM         #135
nizlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW YORK -- The NBA admitted Chauncey Billups' 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter of Monday's Detroit-Orlando playoff game should not have counted, but said referees weren't allowed to review instant replay to determine that.

League president Joel Litvin also said the disputed shot, which gave Detroit a 78-76 lead in its 100-93 victory, could not have been replayed after the clock malfunction was discovered.

"After reviewing the video of last night's Pistons-Magic game, we determined that the play that concluded with Chauncey Billups' 3-point field goal at the end of the third quarter took approximately 5.7 seconds," Litvin said in a statement. "Because there were only 5.1 seconds remaining in the quarter when the play began, the shot would not have counted had the clock continued to run."

Billups was bringing the ball up the court for the Pistons when the clock froze at 4.8 seconds because of a problem with the arena's timing system. After he made the shot, the game referees had to estimate how long the play took without the aid of replay because the league's rules don't allow for reviewing a play to determine when the clock started.

The league said the timekeeper who worked the game was from a "neutral" city, standard procedure for all games.

After the game, Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy said the referees indicated it took 4.6 seconds to complete the play. Lead official Steve Javie declined a postgame interview by a pool reporter.

"The referees followed proper procedure in addressing the clock malfunction by estimating the elapsed time and using their judgment as to whether the shot was taken in time," Litvin said. "Under NBA rules, the referees did not have the option of using instant replay and a timing device to determine exactly how much time had elapsed, nor do the rules allow for a re-play after a clock malfunction is discovered."

The NBA frequently talks about expanding the instant-replay capabilities for game officials, but this might finally get the league to act.

"The NBA Competition Committee was scheduled to discuss the possible expanded use of instant replay at its meeting at the end of the month and we will raise, for the Committee's consideration, the use of replay in situations like this," Litvin said.

Copyright 2008 by The a.ssociated Press

10 years ago '04        #136
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
take yall l and get ready for game 3
 10 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
GET THE DUMB sh*t OUTTA HERE BABY!!! ITS ABOUT THAT TIME

3-0...LETS GET IT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2-1 BABY!!
 10 years ago '04        #138
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
Magic fans are some hoes........crying and sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #139
booker20 
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
because the refs made a mistake and we said somethin we some Garden tools?
 10 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
you know damn well you'd be crying too if it was reversed

we screwed up at the end with turnovers and poor shots so we lost the game ok?

We gonna be aight when I come back here at the end of the game with the W! 2-1 going back to saturday!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy