Eastern Semi Finals: (2)Detroit Pistons vs. (3)Orlando Magic (Pistons Win Series 4-1)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Result
Magic in 4 1 1.85%
Pistons in 4 2 3.70%
Magic in 5 1 1.85%
Pistons in 5 13 24.07%
Magic in 6 10 18.52%
Pistons in 6 20 37.04%
Magic in 7 7 12.96%
Pistons in 7 0 0%
Voters: 54. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The refs might as well had on pistons jerseys. The magic still could of won this game but they made poor shot selections, and turnovers.
 05-05-2008, 08:51 PM         #102
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess now we'll have to beat the magic's a.ss for a third time too in order to shut their fans up. sorta like how the spurs had to do the suns fans
 10 years ago '04        #103
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
the NBA does need to change that stupid replay rule... but oh well. 2-0 Detroit

and the refs were letting people play. Everyone always blame the refs, but if Orlando didn't make so many stupid turnovers and take stupid shots like Hedo's three at the end, they might have won.
 05-05-2008, 08:53 PM         #104
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #105
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
:SMH: @ THESE fu*kIN REFS

Is Donaghy back reffing??

fu*kin bullsh*t

now we did make some stupid plays down the stretch too..but

i cant even speak right now
 05-05-2008, 08:54 PM         #106
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 Big Dee said:
i guess now we'll have to beat the magic's a.ss for a third time too in order to shut their fans up. sorta like how the spurs had to do the suns fans
no need to..you guys got stern and the men with the whistles..you won
 10 years ago '08        #108
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,729 | Props total: 8954 8954
That fu*king poorly reffed game was fixed.

Three pointer that shouldnt have counted with a frozen game clock.
Flagrant foul with 11 seconds left.
Two free throws with 6 seconds left.

MOOSE. MOOSE. Is it a coincidence that the Pistons won by exactly 7? That was what the spread was set at. fu*king MOOSE.
 10 years ago '05        #109
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 JugernoT said:
the NBA does need to change that stupid replay rule... but oh well. 2-0 Detroit

and the refs were letting people play. Everyone always blame the refs, but if Orlando didn't make so many stupid turnovers and take stupid shots like Hedo's three at the end, they might have won.
or maybe if they didnt count that 3, the Magic are up 1 after Maxiell's free throws 1st game was a blow out and they shoulda took it on their home court this time we actually played and hit our 3s.... u cant give a good team like the piston's 3 points
 10 years ago '06        #110
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
that last drive by hedo, the ball touched maxiell's leg then went out

orlando was robbed
 10 years ago '04        #111
JugernoT 
space
space
 booker20 said:
or maybe if they didnt count that 3, the Magic are up 1 after Maxiell's free throws 1st game was a blow out and they shoulda took it on their home court this time we actually played and hit our 3s.... u cant give a good team like the piston's 3 points
I mean, I understand why your mad. i would be too. But it's the NBA's fault that the 3 counted. You can't blame the refs for that one because they're just going by sterns retarded rules. Hopefully they start using instant replays more because it just doesn't make sense not to, especially in the playoffs when so much is at stake.
 10 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 Big Dee said:
and also i dont see many orlando fans talking..if u look alot of other fan base..we got robbed plain and simple..this should be 1-1 going to orlando this minute..why shouldnt we shut up? that game is crucial in our playoff chances..we understand we gonna lose we cant beat stern's dirty tactics
 05-05-2008, 09:12 PM         #113
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the league should adjust the final score to 93-96 and issue some nba brand tampons to the magic :applause:
 05-05-2008, 09:14 PM         #114
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
and also i dont see many orlando fans talking..if u look alot of other fan base..we got robbed plain and simple..this should be 1-1 going to orlando this minute..why shouldnt we shut up? that game is crucial in our playoff chances..we understand we gonna lose we cant beat stern's dirty tactics
1-1? since when does a 1 point lead after 3 quarters lock up a win?
 05-05-2008, 09:18 PM         #115
arsenal624  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magic got robbed in game 2 with that 3rd quarter shot
 05-05-2008, 09:22 PM         #116
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happens if chauncey misses the first shot, the refs notice the clock, make him start over and then he makes the second?

is that fine? or is it only okay if he scores nothing and the magic get to keep their mighty 1 point lead?
 10 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 Big Dee said:
what happens if chauncey misses the first shot, the refs notice the clock, make him start over and then he makes the second?

is that fine? or is it only okay if he scores nothing and the magic get to keep their mighty 1 point lead?
I find it hilarious you think its that one call..and how you're overlooking how important that is..it's 3 pts..and the game went down to wire...they wouldnt make him start over..they shouldnt have not counted it bottom line..and that dooling foul at the end was another bs call..rip tripped over himself..hedo rebound was out of bounds off maxiell's foot

take off ur homer glasses..and see that the game was rigged..those are just the plays in the last minute too..there were many more

fu*kin delusional fans
 10 years ago '05        #118
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 DiplomatMagic said:
I find it hilarious you think its that one call..and how you're overlooking how important that is..it's 3 pts..and the game went down to wire...they wouldnt make him start over..they shouldnt have not counted it bottom line..and that dooling foul at the end was another bs call..rip tripped over himself..hedo rebound was out of bounds off maxiell's foot

take off ur homer glasses..and see that the game was rigged..those are just the plays in the last minute too..there were many more

fu*kin delusional fans
dont even argue... If Lebron woulda did something like that he woulda made a shock thread.... not worth gettin into it wit him....
 10 years ago '04        #119
JugernoT 
space
space
lol and the conspiracy theories begin. The bottom line is terrible turnovers by rashard and hedo, bad shot selection and stupid off ball fouls are what decided this game. the 3 shouldn't have counted but you can't a.ssume the game would have went one way or another if it didn't count. Who the hell knows?? maybe if the shot clock was working stucky would have put up a shot and made it. You can speculate all you want, but Orlando didn't deliver down the stretch.
 05-05-2008, 10:00 PM         #120
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
lol and the conspiracy theories begin. The bottom line is terrible turnovers by rashard and hedo, bad shot selection and stupid off ball fouls are what decided this game. the 3 shouldn't have counted but you can't a.ssume the game would have went one way or another if it didn't count. Who tell hell knows?? maybe if the shot clock was working stucky would have put up a shot and made it. You can speculate all you want, but Orlando didn't deliver down the stretch.

the magic paid $120 mil for a 10% upgrade over grant hill and now their fans expect to instantly smash a team that swept them last year

despite bad shots and 19 TOs, its blasphemous of you to suggest the magic have a poor basketball IQ. clearly they had the game locked up with a 1 point lead and 12 minutes to play orlando was lookin like the 92 Dream Team before sheed and rip made use of their status as referee darlings

Last edited by Big Dee; 05-05-2008 at 10:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy