Eastern Semi Finals: (2)Detroit Pistons vs. (3)Orlando Magic (Pistons Win Series 4-1)

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Result
Magic in 4 1 1.85%
Pistons in 4 2 3.70%
Magic in 5 1 1.85%
Pistons in 5 13 24.07%
Magic in 6 10 18.52%
Pistons in 6 20 37.04%
Magic in 7 7 12.96%
Pistons in 7 0 0%
Voters: 54. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #441
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
you act like he's the whole team though. Its not like the cavs losing lebron or the lakers losing kobe. Stuckey/Hunter/Dixon=Billups pretty much. I think you and a lot of the world underestimate the importance and ability of tayshaun. In my opinion hes tha most important dude on the team.
 10 years ago '04        #442
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 cali22buck said:
you act like he's the whole team though. Its not like the cavs losing lebron or the lakers losing kobe. Stuckey/Hunter/Dixon=Billups pretty much. I think you and a lot of the world underestimate the importance and ability of tayshaun. In my opinion hes tha most important dude on the team.
you crazy...n*gga tayshaun has been very important to this team since day one. his only problem is that he plays the background too much. when he aggressive he is dangerous. at you downplaying the lost of billups. he makes this offense go. he doesn't get as many a.ssist like other pg's but he runs the offense. yall had a rookie pg in there and yall couldn't capitalize period. there is no excuse. yall not ready yet. maybe next year
 10 years ago '04        #443
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
you crazy...n*gga tayshaun has been very important to this team since day one. his only problem is that he plays the background too much. when he aggressive he is dangerous. at you downplaying the lost of billups. he makes this offense go. he doesn't get as many a.ssist like other pg's but he runs the offense. yall had a rookie pg in there and yall couldn't capitalize period. there is no excuse. yall not ready yet. maybe next year
That brings me bacc to my first post. We dont needa step our game up, just our EXPERIENCE.

Hes doesnt get as many a.ssist as other pg's but he runs the offense? Foo dats exactly what stuckey and hunter did.

It would have been the same close games wit billups in there or not. Just he would have been postin up instead of sheed.
 05-15-2008, 03:25 PM         #444
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orlando fans are in denial
 10 years ago '04        #445
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
of what? that we lost a series? that there were 3 games that came down to final posessions? that we just need experience?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy