Eastern Semi Finals: (2)Detroit Pistons vs. (3)Orlando Magic (Pistons Win Series 4-1)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Result
Magic in 4 1 1.85%
Pistons in 4 2 3.70%
Magic in 5 1 1.85%
Pistons in 5 13 24.07%
Magic in 6 10 18.52%
Pistons in 6 20 37.04%
Magic in 7 7 12.96%
Pistons in 7 0 0%
Voters: 54. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2008, 09:29 PM         #181
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shard really stepped up, 33 pts
i dont think he even got 30+ in the reg season

jameer been playin good too
 05-07-2008, 09:30 PM         #182
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
lol at rip feelin salty for trippin on his own damn feet... lookin at the ref while every1 laughin at him hahaha
he was hopin itd be like game 2, trip on his own feet n get a foul called
 10 years ago '04        #183
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
Finally.........:applause:
 05-07-2008, 09:32 PM         #184
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit is gaaaaaaarbage, yeah!

LeBron missed layup > Detroit

Last edited by Blue Cartwright; 05-07-2008 at 09:35 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #185
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 AlCapone said:
shard really stepped up, 33 pts
i dont think he even got 30+ in the reg season

jameer been playin good too
i think he did vs the nets
 10 years ago '05        #186
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeHood313 said:
Magic fans if you dont win this game you wont hear the end of it from me...

5 point game with no Billups......... I like what Im seeing from the "carbon copy" Stuckey

I guess the magic fans are gonna wait till the game is over to start talking lol :rolleyes:
I never post during the game.... this series is gonna be completely different without billups believe that ..... Detroit was suppose to defend home court they got away wit one now u come to orlando where we shot 45% from 3 and we win in a blow out... this series is suppose to go 6 or 7
 10 years ago '05        #187
booker20 
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
This is Stuckey's chance to step up. He's a rookie, but he can still abuse Jameer. I think every guard on the roster can, with the exception of Lindsey.
but Jameer put up good numbers against them so he actually balanced out tonight
 10 years ago '04        #188
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2775 2775
I guess detroit fans havent notice that us magic fans watch games then talk afterward.

sh*t most of the time when there is a game on and we post that the magic game isnt even showing in our cable(some reason the magic organization decide to give FSN many of the games which majority of the central florida cable company dont even have) which leads us to watch streams on the net. sh*t even last series we couldnt watch the games because of the NBA network.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-07-2008 at 09:50 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #189
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
fu*k outta here.......

like sheed said "game 4 we blowin yall the fu*k out"
yall n*ggas wasnt posting cuz after halftime we put on that run and got within 3 and yall got shook. you can breathe now.......

you guys shot well tonight though and the fans gave them that extra energy they needed.....i give credit where it is due.
karma is a bi*ch billups gets away with 3. then gets hurt in 3 min. I think this is a blessing in disguse though. but dont act like you werent geting all the calls tonight lol. wallace 2 min = 2 fouls.
 10 years ago '07        #190
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 airmcnair06 said:
ok...we got it down to 10. orlando crowd is quiet as fu*k
Nah, TNT drowns out the sound of the arena..if you noticed..Detroit wasn't loud either. I hate it though. I've been to games there it gets rocking there..Game 4 is on ESPN..I'm sure it'll be louder on there broadcast

but :applause: finally!! 2-1

Let's win this on game on Friday (or saturday? )

And go back to Detroit tied up
 10 years ago '07        #191
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
fu*k outta here.......

yall n*ggas wasnt posting cuz after halftime we put on that run and got within 3 and yall got shook. you can breathe now.......

you guys shot well tonight though and the fans gave them that extra energy they needed.....i give credit where it is due.
karma is a bi*ch billups gets away with 3. then gets hurt in 3 min. I think this is a blessing in disguse though. but dont act like you werent geting all the calls tonight lol. wallace 2 min = 2 fouls.

man the opposite fan bases..they never get a clue..gotta love them

we were getting the calls tonight?? please stfu (Magic 23 fouls, Pistons 20 fouls

according to ur logic..ur acting like a hoe right now
 05-07-2008, 10:15 PM         #192
Memphis Bleek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason the Magic won by so much today is because of that Billups injury. Whats the status on homie??
 10 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 Memphis Bleek said:
The only reason the Magic won by so much today is because of that Billups injury. Whats the status on homie??
Stuckey filled in pretty well..I doubt the absence of Billups would make-up 25 pts
 10 years ago '05        #194
booker20 
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
fu*k outta here.......

yea because we were all posting when we got up by 18.... I never get on durin the game in the post season...
 05-07-2008, 10:51 PM         #195
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
yea because we were all posting when we got up by 18.... I never get on durin the game in the post season...
me neither or sometimees after because i do watch other games too...thank god we got the 1 win against them to get the monkey off our back...we have to tie the series up while were at home, itll be tough to come back 3-1 but i got confidence in my squad...magic in 7 or hopefully 6
 10 years ago '05        #196
booker20 
space
space
 Clipse36 said:
me neither or sometimees after because i do watch other games too...thank god we got the 1 win against them to get the monkey off our back...we have to tie the series up while were at home, itll be tough to come back 3-1 but i got confidence in my squad...magic in 7 or hopefully 6
If Billups cant go, its gonna be big.. hes the biggest mismatch even tho stuckey looked good at times he doesnt run the O like Billups... everything was one on one after he went out and Dwight made Mcdyess, Ratliff, and Maxiell look like bi*ches tonight... finesse that
 10 years ago '06        #197
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
real talk tho there were aloooot of pistons fans in the building
 10 years ago '04        #198
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2775 2775
 booker20 said:
If Billups cant go, its gonna be big.. hes the biggest mismatch even tho stuckey looked good at times he doesnt run the O like Billups... everything was one on one after he went out and Dwight made Mcdyess, Ratliff, and Maxiell look like bi*ches tonight... finesse that

Its funny why some bums talking sh*t to the most physical big man in the league like he the softest n*gga when really dude doesnt even have a finesse game at all. He bulldoze and dunk. Maybe if he shoot threes and fade away when guarded by SF(dirk reference) then yes he can be soft. Or he can play one side of the ball and dont play d(amare). But they talking to the best center in the league and he straight sh*tted them. Really he put all of them in foul trouble.
 05-08-2008, 12:56 AM         #199
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tayshaun and Rip can cover up for Chauncey somewhat, if they play well enough. I saw enough outta Tay that he knows how to run some of the offense to a basic extent. Stuckey is still a bad match-up for Jameer, so as long as he picks his shots better and doesn't let Nelson get those open looks, it's still an advantage.
 05-08-2008, 01:04 AM         #200
Memphis Bleek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
Stuckey filled in pretty well..I doubt the absence of Billups would make-up 25 pts
It does. Billups is there only true PG on that team. Without him that team is on its own. No1 on that squad had more than 3 a.ssists. No ball movement went on in this game at all. and how can you even say that when he just dropped 28 the other day??

Last edited by Memphis Bleek; 05-08-2008 at 01:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy