Iron MAN???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2008, 02:06 PM         #81
Philly Eagle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t WAS EHHHHHHH, KINDA DISSAPOINTED EXPECTED MORE ACTION
 10 years ago '05        #82
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Philly Eagle said:
sh*t WAS EHHHHHHH, KINDA DISSAPOINTED EXPECTED MORE ACTION
yeah you could argue that there should've been more action but knowing there is gonna be 2 more movies you cant really complain...i just didnt like the "i am iron man" but like i said the sh*t after the credits made up for it somewhat
 05-10-2008, 04:29 PM         #83
Philly Eagle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Man these motherfu*kers cut that sh*t off at the credits, me and my homies were waiting for that sh*t and they took it off before all the credits rolled was
 05-10-2008, 04:30 PM         #84
Philly Eagle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got a link for that ?
 05-11-2008, 08:54 AM         #85
Jade954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was good...
 10 years ago '06        #86
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
yea it was koo
 05-11-2008, 11:41 AM         #87
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly Eagle said:
^Man these motherfu*kers cut that sh*t off at the credits, me and my homies were waiting for that sh*t and they took it off before all the credits rolled was
I'm missed it too. I was so mad I walk out before the credits start.

I thought the movie was wack and had too much talking in it and all the good scenes were shown already in the trailers.

Ironman was wack to me
 10 years ago '04        #88
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I thought the movie was cool...20 times better than Spiderman 3. I just didnt like how Obadiah knew how to use the suit without going through testing like Starks had to. But otherwise its straight and definitely getting it on Blu-Ray
 10 years ago '04        #89
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 5831 5831
anyone else catch when they mentioned the x-men plane blackbird in the movie. i think im the only one who caught that.kinda dope how they make it seem like the world is not just him but like any minute in part 2 you could anyone from marvel just stop at his door lol. and bout the ending after credits dude were screaming like they just came lol and some people were like i dont get it. good movie overall perfect iron man choice.
 10 years ago '05        #90
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 chubs189 said:
anyone else catch when they mentioned the x-men plane blackbird in the movie. i think im the only one who caught that.kinda dope how they make it seem like the world is not just him but like any minute in part 2 you could anyone from marvel just stop at his door lol. and bout the ending after credits dude were screaming like they just came lol and some people were like i dont get it. good movie overall perfect iron man choice.
I forget. When did they mention the Blackbird?
 10 years ago '05        #91
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
It was tight and funny at the same time. Tell me something. In the comics, did anyone know who Iron man was? Besides Pepper Potts and James Rhodes
 05-11-2008, 10:25 PM         #92
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just saw the animated Avengers movie (the first one), knowing that they're gonna make a live-action film based on it gives me chills.
 10 years ago '04        #93
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
this was the most blatant set up for a sequel ive ever seen but DAMNED if i wasnt on the edge of my seat the WHOLE MOVIE lovin every minute...

now i cant fu*kin wait til pt 2 so we can actually see some action... and WAR MACHINE!
 10 years ago '04        #94
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I think it's one of the better comic book movies I've seen, more character driven than a lot of them. Robert Downey Jr was perfect as Tony Stark, the whole cast was excellent. We'll get more action in the sequels, this one had to cover the origin story, I thought it had enough action for what it is though.

Last edited by HHS; 05-12-2008 at 03:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #95
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 5831 5831
they mentioned the blackbird when he was doing the test flight and he frooze for the first time.in his visor or helmet what ever it is the blackbird comes up and i forget exactly but he says to name to him the plane that flys the highest in the sky or into orbit and then the thing says blackbird and a picture of it shows up in the bottom right of his visor im trying to find a shot of it online but so far no good.
 10 years ago '07        #96
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6314 6314
 lil 1 said:
It was tight and funny at the same time. Tell me something. In the comics, did anyone know who Iron man was? Besides Pepper Potts and James Rhodes

My friend said in the comics Ironman was his bodyguard

thats why in the film the hoe a.ss reporter was like "dont was us to believe its your body guard right?" (something like that)

but they switched it up from the original "i dont want anyone to know my identity" is

But somehow i think in the next flick he might do something else to cover it up somehow.
 10 years ago '04        #97
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3982 3982
 chubs189 said:
The Blackbird is a real jet, and that's what he was referring to. He wasn't talking about the X-Men jet.

10 years ago '04        #98
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3982 3982
I usually don't dig superhero movies, even though I was a big comic book kid when I was young. They're usually bland and cheesy, with nothing dark and matured about them. Despite this, I thought Iron Man was fu*king dope. Good fu*king flick.
 10 years ago '08        #99
IBCHEECH 
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
Iron Man was prolly the best super hero movie I have ever seen. The graphics, story, everything was tough. They got right into the action. And plus the sh*t at the end of the credits was crazy. They know what they doin
 10 years ago '06        #100
ReMiXed 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 2 2
anyone got a link to watch the scene after the credits? i wanted never knew there was one, but had a feeling i hada stay, but bi*ch of a ex-gf didnt wanna
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy