Iron MAN???

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
sh*t was good. Great opening movie. I dont know about yall but that sh*t had me rollin when he first tested his flight power and hit that whole. Damm that sh*t had me cryin.
 10 years ago '04        #42
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
if the ending indicated anyting.. i can not wait.... anybody got a link to that ghostface song they were playing on the plane in the movie.. that sh*t went hard and i know i dont have it on my itunes
 10 years ago '04        #43
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
@ RDJ playing that black guy in that new movie comin out wit Ben stiller....i cudnt take him seriously the whole time watchin iron man today lol
 10 years ago '08        #44
pspkiidmir16 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
yea the movie is great. it will be going into my MARVEL COLLECTION. it's better than SPIDER-MAN, but equal With BATMAN BEGINS
 05-03-2008, 08:33 PM         #45
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the movie was great, considering that Iron Man isn't that great of a character as Spider-Man, Batman or Superman. The special effects were incredible and RDJ nailed the Tony Stark character. I wouldn't say it's the best superhero flick, but it's up there. I can definitely see them introducing War Machine in Iron Man 2, maybe introduce Tony Stark's alchohol problems in the sequel and have Rhodey take his place as War Machine. Then they could have War Machine getting all power hungry and out of control and make Iron Man the only person that can stop him. Overall it's a great flick, and I can't wait for the sequel.
 10 years ago '04        #46
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
DOOD!!!! I missed the Sam L cameo...

*kills self*
 10 years ago '05        #47
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
i thought nick fury was white did i miss something lol
 10 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 boy_wonda said:

Yea, he is
 10 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
it was pretty good. didnt think i would like it but yea it was good. the stupid sh*t ur supposed to watch after the credits was not worth it. sh*t was retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #50
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
^^ had a feeling something was going to be shown at the end of the credit but decided to just to download it...

I was really hoping Starks asking Rhodes if he wanted to try the other suit...
 10 years ago '06        #51
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
just saw it tonight, great movie but yeah, that last f!ght in the end coulda been ALOT better.
 05-04-2008, 03:07 AM         #52
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather watch the new Dark Knight trailer for 2 hours!

10 years ago '07        #53
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 boy_wonda said:
 Killamike79 said:
Yea, he is
Ultimate Nick Fury is black (and Samuel L Jackson) Most of the Nick Furys are white, but at least one is black. If you play Ultimate Alliance, black Nick Fury is an alternate costume

PetedaSmete said:
I thought the movie was great, considering that Iron Man isn't that great of a character as Spider-Man, Batman or Superman. The special effects were incredible and RDJ nailed the Tony Stark character. I wouldn't say it's the best superhero flick, but it's up there. I can definitely see them introducing War Machine in Iron Man 2, maybe introduce Tony Stark's alchohol problems in the sequel and have Rhodey take his place as War Machine. Then they could have War Machine getting all power hungry and out of control and make Iron Man the only person that can stop him. Overall it's a great flick, and I can't wait for the sequel.
Maan... You can't make War Machine get power hungry. He's the one that picked up the slack whenever Tony Stark had those alcohol related problems (as you mentioned) and faked his death. War Machine is a good dude, and plexes with Stark whenever he starts to get shaky with his morals. (and T Stark is a shady dude) Isn't War Machine an Avenger now too?
 10 years ago '07        #54
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 6292 6292
i got hyped when i thought we were gonna catch the war machine

:finger:

i liked the finish though....not this "I dont want anyone to know who i am" sh*t

*plays britney's song*

ITS IRON MAN bi*ch!
 10 years ago '07        #55
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 6292 6292
by the way on wikipedia....

most of the dialogue was improvised

Downey with the scene sitting down and when he introduced "The Jericho"
= genius
 10 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I'd rather watch the new Dark Knight trailer for 2 hours!

Thats nice, but why you hatin n*gga and why you even clicking this thread in the first place?
 05-04-2008, 05:15 PM         #57
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:

Maan... You can't make War Machine get power hungry. He's the one that picked up the slack whenever Tony Stark had those alcohol related problems (as you mentioned) and faked his death. War Machine is a good dude, and plexes with Stark whenever he starts to get shaky with his morals. (and T Stark is a shady dude) Isn't War Machine an Avenger now too?
true, but i'd rather see them give war machine his own edge rather than make him tony stark's lackey like in the comic books. i'd love for them to make him break out of his mold kind of like, "Hey Tony, I'm not your bi*ch anymore, I'm War Machine!!" you feel me? I'd rather see this than him just rescuing Iron Man when he needs help.
 10 years ago '04        #58
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
SHH!: Can you talk about what villains we might be seeing in the second and third films?
Favreau:
I think Mandarin for sure, I think War Machine for sure. I think you gotta go with War Machine, you gotta give Terrence more to do. He really had to be patient in this one, and he could have been Tony Stark, know what I mean? If we wanted to go against the grain of what was in the books. He characterizes that, and once you break him out of the role that he was relegated to in this one, I think he could go toe-to-toe with Robert, and it could be a cool buddy set-up. Then you need some big bad guys, and I think the bad guys are going to be tech-based for the most part, seeing what's worked about this film.

SHH!: What didn't make it into the final cut that we can expect in the director's cut DVD?
Favreau:
What do you want me to say? Do you want me to say Hilary Swank? Want me to say Nick Fury? Is that what you're reaching for? What is going to be there? There's going to be a sequence between when Robert takes off to go to f!ght back in Afghanistan, where there's a whole party sequence in Dubai that we filmed that just felt like it just slowed the momentum down. There's a cameo from Ghostface k!ller that was there where him and Tony Stark knew each other. What else is there?
Read entire interview here.
 10 years ago '07        #59
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
It Was Freaking Awesome!!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #60
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 118 118
sh*t was ok, expected a little bit more, they kind told everything in the previews, B-, I'm super late, but WTF happened after the credits????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago