Apr 30 - Karl Malone Impregnated a 13 year old

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
7395 pageviews
92 comments

Agony 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 0 0
Apr 30 - Karl Malone Impregnated a 13 year old

Karl Malone Impregnated a 13 year old

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[pic - click to view]

http://www.buffalonews.co .. ry/334471.html

Quote:
Dad Karl Malone a footnote in Demetrius Bellís life
If youíre a fan of NBA great Karl Malone, you might change your mind when you start reading this column.

If you never heard of Buffalo Bills rookie offensive tackle Demetrius Bell, youíll be rooting for him when I tell you his story.

Bell was a seventh-round draft pick and two-year starter at Northwestern State, the same Louisiana school that produced cornerback Terrence McGee.

Bell is the son of Malone, but the Mailman had no role in Bellís success except passing along athletic genes.

The two have had very little contact during Bellís life. His mother, Gloria Bell, reportedly was only 13 years old and Malone a college sophomore at Louisiana Tech when Demetrius was born. Malone might have served jail time had her family asked the district attorney to file criminal charges.

Bell didnít even know Malone was his father until after graduating from high school. When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to ďearn his money on his own.Ē

In a 1998 story in the Salt Lake (Utah) Tribune, Gloria Bell said, ďDemetrius is ashamed that his dad doesnít claim him. But Iíve told him it is not his fault.Ē

Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.

But what about Demetrius? Doesnít he deserve the same measure of love and recognition?

I can certainly relate to Bellís experience. I didnít meet my father until after my 40th birthday. Our separation was under different circumstances, but I can imagine how difficult it must have been for Bell not having a connection with the man partly responsible for his existence. At least my father and I have a relationship now.

As a first-time father, I canít understand how any man could turn his back on his own blood. Thereís a word for that, and itís appropriate: Deadbeat.

Fortunately for Bell, heís doing just fine without Malone. Bell has clearly moved on with his life.

ďAll of thatís behind me right now,Ē Bell said during a conference call Sunday. ďI feel good I made it this far. Nothing against him, but I feel good at this time. If he wouldíve been there, yeah, it wouldíve been good. But if not, itís even better. Everything is a plus right now.Ē

Bell has come a long way as a football player in a short time. His high school didnít have a football team, so he focused on basketball and was good enough to earn a scholarship to Northwestern State. He played in 88 games, with six starts, and was one of four Division I athletes to play basketball and football last season.

Bell didnít play offensive tackle until three weeks before the 2006 season opener at Kansas. That was the first of his 22 consecutive starts over the last two years.

Whether Bell will stick with the Bills remains to be seen. Seventh-round picks are the long shots on a preseason roster. But a player of his athletic ability deserves a good look.

ďIíve still got room for everything,Ē Bell said. ďI think my strongest part is pass blocking. But Iím getting stronger by the moment. Thatís a plus on my stopping the bull rush. Run-blocking is always getting better when Iím adding bulk and getting stronger. And technique- wise, itís all about the coach teaching me his technique or what technique he wants. I think itís all on the upside.Ē

Hereís hoping Bell has a long and prosperous NFL career. He might never be as great in his sport as Malone was in his, but Bell has already surpassed his father as a man.

awilson@buffnews.com

92 comments for "Apr 30 - Karl Malone Impregnated a 13 year old"

10 years ago '04        #2
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
damn he the mail man came way early.
 10 years ago '05        #3
AuToMaTiK 
space
space
$582 | Props total: 0 0
the mailman delivers again!

i always knew there was a reason i didnt like him
 04-30-2008, 02:33 PM         #4
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This basketball players arent anything we should look up to. Especially n*ggas like Malone
 10 years ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 6585 6585
his mother must be black
 10 years ago '06        #6
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Karl Malone... You jigga boo fake n!gga you!
 10 years ago '04        #7
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
For this shut, Malone is a dirtbag. And that goes for any man not taking care of their flesh.
 10 years ago '04        #8
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
What a piece of sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 10 years ago '07        #10
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
 P DRILLA said:
his mother must be black
wow was that really needed
 10 years ago '05        #11
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,612 | Props total: 3523 3523
this n*gga malone has a problem claimin children. its crazy though cause he keep producing athletes
 10 years ago '04        #12
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats foul... dude still coulda manned up and accepted his kid
 10 years ago '06        #13
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Storchaveli said:
 04-30-2008, 02:53 PM         #14
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mail man!
 10 years ago '06        #15
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
The mailman strikes again!! What can brown do for you!!
 10 years ago '05        #16
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
Fake?
 10 years ago '07        #17
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Damn.
I hate him more now...

Did you know he's played the most playoff games without getting a ring? Karma's a b*tch mailman...
 04-30-2008, 03:09 PM         #18
DemClipClapBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on people!! Do yall really think this is real?
 04-30-2008, 03:14 PM         #19
ghostface3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DemClipClapBoyz said:
Come on people!! Do yall really think this is real?
I believe its real. he was robin the cradle instead of rockin the cradle.
 10 years ago '05        #20
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 6585 6585
 jijocp88 said:
wow was that really needed
you misunderstood, i meant he ain't claimin nothin from a black woman
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughterís boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy