Official Round 2:San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2008, 09:53 AM         #161
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you figure i am basing N.O. being elite on one game. I have been saying it all season. I have watched us play the spurs and they do not match up with us well thats the bottom line. I feel what u sayin about one game but last nights game is not the reason why i think this. I think this becuz of the way we play. I think this series will go to 7 games if not i will be shocked. The lakers are the team that worry me the most. We have trouble with dominant 2 gaurds and kobe is the sickest .

The only point i was trying to make is that We are an elite team. We match up well with everyone we face and we have a mvp player at point that doesnt need to score 30 for us to win. Basically I just want our respect becuz my team deserves it.
 05-04-2008, 10:08 AM         #162
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
How you figure i am basing N.O. being elite on one game. I have been saying it all season. I have watched us play the spurs and they do not match up with us well thats the bottom line. I feel what u sayin about one game but last nights game is not the reason why i think this. I think this becuz of the way we play. I think this series will go to 7 games if not i will be shocked. The lakers are the team that worry me the most. We have trouble with dominant 2 gaurds and kobe is the sickest .

The only point i was trying to make is that We are an elite team. We match up well with everyone we face and we have a mvp player at point that doesnt need to score 30 for us to win. Basically I just want our respect becuz my team deserves it.

I understand where your coming from man....
 05-04-2008, 12:07 PM         #163
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats What Coach Popovich Said Lol......i Would Pick Him On My Team If We Are Playing At The Playground :d
 05-04-2008, 12:11 PM         #164
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing player and I enjoy watching him....but I just wonder how great he would be if the rule of "traveling" was actually applied to him...
 05-04-2008, 12:11 PM         #165
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just going through and reading this thread is straight comical... Andre3000 claiming to love the Hornets, when all year he has said they are a fluke, its the voo-doo, they wont make the playoffs, they'll finish 7th or 8th, they wont beat Dallas, they wont beat the Spurs, and now if they do win the series, they wont be LA or Utah...

and now you all are arguing about elite teams? there is only 1 elite team in the NBA... and thats the Spurs... until proven otherwise... New Orleans is on the way, and has accomplished A LOT this year, and I believe has the brightest future of anyone in the NBA, but I dont think u get elite status until u put up some banners... just my opinion...

Great game 1 for NO... even though CP3's stats werent that great, he dominated the 2nd half... controled the pace, and turned it into "an organized playground" like Pop said... and DWest played outstanding after his slow start, and got in his comfort zone...

Tim Duncan struggled, and a lot of that had to do with Chandler (who also had a great game), but what stuck out to me was 3 rebounds... 3... ??? I understand not missing shots, but 3 rebounds for Dunucan means he didnt play hard... and I think Chris Paul did a pretty good job on Parker... he got 23 points, but it was a quiet 23, and they didnt let him consistantly get to the paint... Manu was a tough matchup, but as long as he is taking jumpers, and not getting to the paint, that is a win...

I picked NO in 6, and I stand by that... games will be closer than this I believe, but I love the matchups for NO, and I love the heart and intensity they play with... on to game 2

Last edited by KIMBO of BX; 05-04-2008 at 12:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #166
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Victor $weet said:
Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing player and I enjoy watching him....but I just wonder how great he would be if the rule of "traveling" was actually applied to him...

And I would wonder how true ur comments would seem if the rule of "HATING" was actually applied to you.
 05-04-2008, 12:20 PM         #167
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KIMBO of BX said:
just going through and reading this thread is straight comical... Andre3000 claiming to love the Hornets, when all year he has said they are a fluke, its the voo-doo, they wont make the playoffs, they'll finish 7th or 8th, they wont beat Dallas, they wont beat the Spurs, and now if they do win the series, they wont be LA or Utah...

[pic - click to view]

:D:D:D
 05-04-2008, 12:29 PM         #168
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
And I would wonder how true ur comments would seem if the rule of "HATING" was actually applied to you.

What about my comments is untrue? I can't tell if you just used the word completely out of context or if you just dislike what I said...

And if your saying Chris Paul never travels then...:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
But I'm not surprised, I can tell by your username that the degree of your d*ckryding is obviously sky high.

P. Dedos said:
what a joke man

year and an year out when a player plays well they blame it on the refs

pus*y!!!
I'm not placing blame on anyone, it is widespread knowledge that the best players in the NBA get special treatment, it's been like that for years and if you disagree with that your obviously just fu*king yourself, don't be so softheaded.

Last edited by Victor $weet; 05-04-2008 at 12:33 PM..
 05-04-2008, 12:30 PM         #169
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these people in the media blaming the mascot. like a hs dropout in a bee suit is really callin shots at the arena
 05-04-2008, 12:57 PM         #170
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:

What about my comments is untrue? I can't tell if you just used the word completely out of context or if you just dislike what I said...

But I'm not surprised, I can tell by your username that the degree of your d*ckryding is obviously sky high.

I'm not placing blame on anyone, it is widespread knowledge that the best players in the NBA get special treatment, it's been like that for years and if you disagree with that your obviously just fu*king yourself, don't be so softheaded.

10 years ago '05        #171
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Victor $weet said:
:finger: U MAD????? How u gonna call me a d!ckryda when Im rooting for the n*gga who start for my home team???? I got pride in my city n*gga, and u false reppin about a n*gga always traveling is BS. Ive seen WAAAAAAAYYYYY more Hornets games than u and the way u wrote the comment u make it seem like he do it all the time and dont get called. So when u lie to make someone doing good seem small its called one word HATING. And u sir are a fu*kin hater if i d!ckryde the Hornets u d!ckryde HATING. I root up for the HORNETS u root for the HATERS.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-04-2008 at 01:33 PM..
 05-04-2008, 04:00 PM         #172
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
as much as the hornets have impressed me this postseason, i just cant see them matching up well with the spurs.

spurs in 4, but i think the games will be close.
:hang:
 05-04-2008, 04:10 PM         #173
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
With the 18th pick in the 2008 NBA draft the Washington Wizards select

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
mark madsen
 05-04-2008, 05:58 PM         #174
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
:finger: U MAD????? How u gonna call me a d*ckryda when Im rooting for the n*gga who start for my home team???? I got pride in my city n*gga, and u false reppin about a n*gga always traveling is BS. Ive seen WAAAAAAAYYYYY more Hornets games than u and the way u wrote the comment u make it seem like he do it all the time and dont get called. So when u lie to make someone doing good seem small its called one word HATING. And u sir are a fu*kin hater if i d*ckryde the Hornets u d*ckryde HATING. I root up for the HORNETS u root for the HATERS.

*hands you a tissue*

If anyone is mad it's clearly you catching feelings over comments about another man, with that heated a.ss response that wasn't in the least bit clever. I "d*ckryde hating" and "root for haters"?? :wow: I can't even describe how unbelievably lame that was dog, seriously.....and how do you know how many Hornets games I've seen????

Last edited by Victor $weet; 05-04-2008 at 06:01 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #175
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 1447 1447
Good win for the Hornets, D-West erupted

let's try to win game 2 and then steal one in San Antonio.. everything is possible
 05-04-2008, 06:03 PM         #176
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
mark madsen
Kevin Love>Any1 on that wack a.ss roster that choked against Davidson
 10 years ago '04        #177
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tru_overdose said:

spurs in 4, but i think the games will be close.
U lost twice with one sentence
 05-04-2008, 06:40 PM         #178
Philly Eagle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lucky Win
 10 years ago '07        #179
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Philly Eagle said:
Lucky Win
just like our two blowouts in the regular season....
 10 years ago '08        #180
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,268 | Props total: 13643 13643
Spurs in 7....Hornets gonna push em tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago