Official Round 2:San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
Damn hornets in 5
 05-03-2008, 11:58 PM         #142
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game one is in the books, but dont expect timmy or the spurs to play sh*tty in game 2...
 05-03-2008, 11:59 PM         #143
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HORNETS IN 5 OR 6

CHRIS PAUL IS SO fu*kING ILLLLLLLLLLL

AND DAVID WEST IS SICK

LETS GET IT
 05-03-2008, 11:59 PM         #144
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krispie333 said:
Damn hornets in 5

:slap:........
 10 years ago '06        #145
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
Lol @ Duncan dude might just k!ll himself tonight lol
 10 years ago '06        #146
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1080 1080
hahahaha lol at the spurs floppping in the 4th

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 05-04-2008, 12:02 AM         #147
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HORNETS ARE A THREAT

LOOK@ DUNCAN bi*ch a.ss FACE BAHAHA n*gga WAS WORRIED
 10 years ago '04        #148
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Blockburner28 said:
Lol @ Duncan dude might just k!ll himself tonight lol
doubt it....i'm ROOTING for the Hornets, but i know that you won't get that kinda effort from Duncan and Co. too many times....if you look at the season series though, it's kinda indicative of that.....the season series was tied 2-2, both times N.O. won, they won BIG....
 10 years ago '04        #149
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
if NO keeps the intensity up they can sweep...like Kenny said duncan needs to guard D. West for the Spurs to have any defensive consistency
 05-04-2008, 12:11 AM         #150
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at yall thinking NO can sweep or win in 5 when they couldnt even sweep the Mavs I say 6 at least if thats possible.
 10 years ago '04        #151
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Andre3000 said:
at yall thinking NO can sweep or win in 5 when they couldnt even sweep the Mavs I say 6 at least if thats possible.
it is possible fam....
 05-04-2008, 12:19 AM         #152
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
why the fu*k are u hating on chris paul now u f*g**t

cause he's an MVP canidate ?????

you fu*king stan k!ll yoself
IM not hating on him at all. Could careless if hes a MVP candidate hes not winning one is he?? Why would I hate him?? U need to to check urself uve been replying to me too much......

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-04-2008 at 12:20 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #153
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Lets be serious here...

Duncan will enforce his will throughout the series now and this win will be yesterday's news
 05-04-2008, 01:06 AM         #154
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I want is for the haters to say that we ARE AN ELITE TEAM

won by 19 in the playoffs :slap:
 05-04-2008, 02:18 AM         #155
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
All I want is for the haters to say that we ARE AN ELITE TEAM

won by 19 in the playoffs :slap:

For the last time it's just game one We'll know how elite a team N.O is once this series is over.....
 10 years ago '04        #156
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
Spurs in 7, this will be a tough series
 05-04-2008, 02:40 AM         #157
$ is Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
For the last time it's just game one We'll know how elite a team N.O is once this series is over.....
Hornets obviously are an elite team they finished 2nd ppl are saying they aren't because of inexperience, but that's retarded. When have you ever seen someone David West's size decide that they want to run point guard in the middle of the game to help their struggling PG.

And you're a Laker fan so you think there an elite team because? They beat Denver? So your theory is stupid.
 05-04-2008, 03:22 AM         #158
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $ is Me said:
Hornets obviously are an elite team they finished 2nd ppl are saying they aren't because of inexperience, but that's retarded. When have you ever seen someone David West's size decide that they want to run point guard in the middle of the game to help their struggling PG.

And you're a Laker fan so you think there an elite team because? They beat Denver? So your theory is stupid.

The hell are you talking about..We beat denver? Yea I admit denver was garbage, but Im guessing the hornets are better since thet beat the Soft a.ss tissue paper mavericks:rolleyes: Dont contradict yourself by saying stupid sh*t..Also go back and find a thread "ANY THREAD" where I said the lakers are elite..Ofcourse im rooting for them, because that's my squad and im not taking the jazz for granted, because they are a great team, but dont be dumb..Nobody was picking the hornets to come outta the west besides there fans and they shocked us all by finishing 2nd ..They beat out all the "ELITE" teams such as the SPURS AND SUNS to get that spot.Those teams are considered "ELITE" because they are there in the playoffs each year with a chance at winning it all and there always mentioned..The lakers in alot of peoples minds are more elite than the hornets, but we cant base that sh*t off of one game..Even if the lakers win tomorrow you wont see me saying the series is over and sh*t..You clearly missed my point..Your basically saying there an elite team based off of this year alone, but elite teams compete for a title each and every year..Yes ths hornets did finish 2nd in the west which is a big accomplishment, but to say there an elite team already after winning game one of a 7 game series is bullsh*t..What if they were to lose the next 4 games..Are you still gonna be talking that elite bullsh*t?:rolleyes: Chill out and watch the rest of the series, before you start handing out awards..............Oh and to all the hornets fans props on the win last night..CP3 is a monster.......

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 05-04-2008 at 03:28 AM..
 05-04-2008, 09:21 AM         #159
Q'smoneybagz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
The hell are you talking about..We beat denver? Yea I admit denver was garbage, but Im guessing the hornets are better since thet beat the Soft a.ss tissue paper mavericks:rolleyes: Dont contradict yourself by saying stupid sh*t..Also go back and find a thread "ANY THREAD" where I said the lakers are elite..Ofcourse im rooting for them, because that's my squad and im not taking the jazz for granted, because they are a great team, but dont be dumb..Nobody was picking the hornets to come outta the west besides there fans and they shocked us all by finishing 2nd ..They beat out all the "ELITE" teams such as the SPURS AND SUNS to get that spot.Those teams are considered "ELITE" because they are there in the playoffs each year with a chance at winning it all and there always mentioned..The lakers in alot of peoples minds are more elite than the hornets, but we cant base that sh*t off of one game..Even if the lakers win tomorrow you wont see me saying the series is over and sh*t..You clearly missed my point..Your basically saying there an elite team based off of this year alone, but elite teams compete for a title each and every year..Yes ths hornets did finish 2nd in the west which is a big accomplishment, but to say there an elite team already after winning game one of a 7 game series is bullsh*t..What if they were to lose the next 4 games..Are you still gonna be talking that elite bullsh*t?:rolleyes: Chill out and watch the rest of the series, before you start handing out awards..............Oh and to all the hornets fans props on the win last night..CP3 is a monster.......

Got his a.ss
 10 years ago '07        #160
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i was suprised that the hornets won
but duncan had a tuff a.ss game
i dont ecpect that to happen again
the spurs are proably gonna win in 6
but i ahve doubted the hornets before.West is the truth.Thye got a good squad.Overall they proably have a better team than the Spurs.But im going wit experience spurs in 6
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy