Official Round 2:San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #301
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the season series is tied. we won last. healthy or not. yall are playing a better team right now, which is the only team i felt as a threat but I do think we match up better against the Hornets, they ARE real they ARE legit...but the Lakers, that's just a well tuned machine with the best player in the NBA on it. :sick:
True. But I see more gaps in the Lakers than I do in the Hornets...

Honestly I see the Lakers or the Hornets winning the championship this year regardless, and if that is the WCF match up, it should basically be looked at as the true finals, which will be close, but I think Hornets havee the edge...
 10 years ago '05        #302
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
I know it's not even a close comparison either, but the Hornets were putting great double teams on Ginobli in the first half and they were very effective. If they can even be half that effective against Kobe, they can consider that a good job.
 05-05-2008, 11:46 PM         #303
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
I know it's not even a close comparison either, but the Hornets were putting great double teams on Ginobli in the first half and they were very effective. If they can even be half that effective against Kobe, they can consider that a good job.
too bad they won't, and Lakers have way more better shooters than Spurs do
 05-05-2008, 11:53 PM         #304
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cp3 Is Destroying The Uncle Toms Spurs

Duncan Is Getting Locked Down

Parker Cant Do Shyt Becasue Chris Paul Is Holding Him Down

Ginobli Is Truggling

Spurs Becnh Is Shyt]

Yeeeeee
 10 years ago '05        #305
landoniandeux20 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 2 2
the hornets and lakers will be in the wcf. hornets win in 6 though. they just loaded and paul gets where he wants to on the court. if all their players are hitting their shots then the opposing team may lose by 20 if they are lucky. they smashing whoever they play.
 05-06-2008, 12:07 AM         #306
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spurs fans r u scared now????

I luv it I fu*king luv it

4real tho we get 1 in SA its over
 05-06-2008, 12:20 AM         #307
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landoniandeux20 said:
the hornets and lakers will be in the wcf. hornets win in 6 though. they just loaded and paul gets where he wants to on the court. if all their players are hitting their shots then the opposing team may lose by 20 if they are lucky. they smashing whoever they play.

lmao you trippin, Lakers have Kobe, him by himself can fu*k over ya'll
 10 years ago '04        #308
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Ay Motivation, IF the Lakers and Hornet meet in the WCF, it'll be a gritty down to the wire series that'll be enjoyable to watch. It's nice to see the city of N.O get some love in the basketball world.

The Hornets are a very young athletic squad with a monster floor general in CP3, and a nasty front court tandem of Chandler/West is just difficult to handle, for any team. I also like how Peja and Mo Pete can spread the floor for Mr. West to operate if need be. The Lakers are very weak at pg defense, and CP3 WILL torch the Lakers nicely. The hornets bench is nice, particularly through the play of Bonzi and Julian.

BUT

The Laker's are NOT the Mavericks or Spurs.

the Lakers' are very young and athletic as well. The Lakers have 3 years of playoff experience with each other (battle tested). The Lakers also have sharpshooters in Vladimir radmanovic and Sasha Vujajic to spread the floor. What makes it even worse is that you have someone like Kobe Bryant who you MUST double/triple team anywhere on the floor. Sadly, the hornets LACK someone that can guard KB24, so he'll have his way all series. Pau Gasol will be isolated all day with West, so that matchup is key. The Laker bench is EXTREMELY deep. Jordan Farmar, Ronny Turiaf, Vujajic, Walton make up the core of this deep bench.

It'll be a close series dawg. BUT.....

the Lakers are 27-4 with Gasol in the lineup, 5-0 in the playoffs.

the Lakers have already played against premier PG's such as A.I, and now D. Williams. They seem to adjust even though they lack PG defense.

the Lakers have homecourt advantage, and theyre homecourt record is nice.

I see the Lakers taking it in 6 games.
 10 years ago '05        #309
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao you trippin, Lakers have Kobe, him by himself can fu*k over ya'll
Get the fu*k out of this thread, bandwagon a.ss bi*ch, you are not a Lakers fan
 10 years ago '05        #310
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
And how the hell can people predict the Lakers to beat the Hornets in a 7-game series? The Hornets can go toe to toe against ANY team. The same people also said the Spurs would win this in 4 or 5
 05-06-2008, 04:51 AM         #311
Philly Eagle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the spurs
 05-06-2008, 09:21 AM         #312
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
True. But I see more gaps in the Lakers than I do in the Hornets...

Honestly I see the Lakers or the Hornets winning the championship this year regardless, and if that is the WCF match up, it should basically be looked at as the true finals, which will be close, but I think Hornets havee the edge...
Yea lets crown em, there is no good teams in the east. Why not crown Mavs 06 and LA 04 as well. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #313
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Man...My Team Is Just k!llin Da Spurs......It Will Be Crazy If My Hornets Go 4-0

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 05-06-2008, 09:30 AM         #314
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we haven't even won the series vs the spurs yet poeple talking about hornets lakers

The haters seem to have vanished 3 weeks ago we had about 15 real fans on here now poeple picking us to beat the lakers and spurs.

Props to he real fans who be In here from the jump u know who u are
 10 years ago '05        #315
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 AdorableOne said:
:sick: Just that thought of that makes me violently ill. Hold That will you hold my hair back while a throw up

I told your a.ss that the Spurs can't fu*k with the Hornets.. Spurs just can't beat the Hornets in the HIVE... Not going to happen.

I see the spurs winning game 3 - they'll be a little startled in game three on the road against the spurs and Pops is too good of a coach to be swept - though and Paul finishing the series in game 4 and 5..:D

Last edited by Hold That; 05-06-2008 at 09:35 AM..
 05-06-2008, 10:49 AM         #316
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly Eagle said:
@ the spurs
New orleans runs this bi*ch

05-06-2008, 10:55 AM         #317
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea lets crown em, there is no good teams in the east. Why not crown Mavs 06 and LA 04 as well. :rolleyes:
Like boston could do what we are doing to the spurs The Hawks took ya'll to seven...................

I would be more worried about the Pistons.......

I 'm not counting the east out , but i feel like the top teams in the west are way way better then the top teams in the east.

And you know you are scared sh*tless of Lebron right now
 10 years ago '06        #318
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
spurs a buncha old men and i hope they lose the damn series, time for the young gunners 2 shine.

cp3

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 05-06-2008, 11:27 AM         #319
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
Ay Motivation, IF the Lakers and Hornet meet in the WCF, it'll be a gritty down to the wire series that'll be enjoyable to watch. It's nice to see the city of N.O get some love in the basketball world.

The Hornets are a very young athletic squad with a monster floor general in CP3, and a nasty front court tandem of Chandler/West is just difficult to handle, for any team. I also like how Peja and Mo Pete can spread the floor for Mr. West to operate if need be. The Lakers are very weak at pg defense, and CP3 WILL torch the Lakers nicely. The hornets bench is nice, particularly through the play of Bonzi and Julian.

BUT

The Laker's are NOT the Mavericks or Spurs.

the Lakers' are very young and athletic as well. The Lakers have 3 years of playoff experience with each other (battle tested). The Lakers also have sharpshooters in Vladimir radmanovic and Sasha Vujajic to spread the floor. What makes it even worse is that you have someone like Kobe Bryant who you MUST double/triple team anywhere on the floor. Sadly, the hornets LACK someone that can guard KB24, so he'll have his way all series. Pau Gasol will be isolated all day with West, so that matchup is key. The Laker bench is EXTREMELY deep. Jordan Farmar, Ronny Turiaf, Vujajic, Walton make up the core of this deep bench.

It'll be a close series dawg. BUT.....

the Lakers are 27-4 with Gasol in the lineup, 5-0 in the playoffs.

the Lakers have already played against premier PG's such as A.I, and now D. Williams. They seem to adjust even though they lack PG defense.

the Lakers have homecourt advantage, and theyre homecourt record is nice.

I see the Lakers taking it in 6 games.

CP3 WILL ROAST WHOMEVER YALL PUT ON HIM DUDE !!!!!!!
 05-06-2008, 12:11 PM         #320
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the wcf if its Lakers vs Hornets will be the greatest on boxden cause im going to talk so much sh*t to motivation
i know yall been waiting to shut me up.... im not stoppin n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy