Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #281
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
hornets up 2 i see them blowing this lead but regaining it in 7
 10 years ago '05        #282
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 alkoholyck said:
I don't disagree with you... But I think Hornets will be able to shut down the rest of the Lakers enough to be able to have big wins even if Kobe goes off for 50. Kobe getting 50 doesn't really mean sh*t if he doesn't fo it on a good percentage either, and I've seen more sub 50% 50 point games from Kobe than I have plus 50% 50pt games from him.
i dont see you guys shutting down gasol...in this case series now duncan is the number 1 option...and you have shut him down so far...but if you end up playing the lakers...your gonna have to stop kobe...and then worry about everyone else...which in my opinion is going to be a much tougher task...
 10 years ago '05        #283
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Sheeed said:
you guys just matchup well against timmy...you have no answer on the defensive end for kobe....so thats pretty much where you will lose the series...
I'm not a Hornets fan... But seen as the Heat aren't in the playoffs I'm admitedly jumping on the Hornets bandwagon because this team is sick. Not only are the entertaining to watch but they do a great job every night.

And if they shutdown Gasol and Odom, you're gonna have to trust in more than Kobe to win IMO. It will take big games from Kobe plus big shooting nights from your bench 3pt shooters. That's the one advantage I'd give the Lakers, and if they do manage to win the series, I would say it would be on the strength of the bench shooting well.
 10 years ago '05        #284
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
HONESTLY DOG... THIS COULD GO TO A 100 PAGES... ANYONE U NAME THAT CAN CHECK CP3 ON UR TEAM, IM GONNA LAUGH... JUST GIVE IT UP... GO IN THE JAZZ VS LAKERS THREAD
there is no answer for cp3 on the lakers...but there is no answer for kobe on the lakers...

kobe and gasol is a more formidable punch than cp3 west...
 10 years ago '06        #285
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
I am far from a hornets fan...but this n*gga cp3 is on another level goddam
 10 years ago '06        #286
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 Sheeed said:
there is no answer for cp3 on the lakers...but there is no answer for kobe on the lakers...

kobe and gasol is a more formidable punch than cp3 west...
I dont know I think Gasol and west are about equal..that will be a great series to watch
 10 years ago '04        #287
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
HONESTLY DOG... THIS COULD GO TO A 100 PAGES... ANYONE U NAME THAT CAN CHECK CP3 ON UR TEAM, IM GONNA LAUGH... JUST GIVE IT UP... GO IN THE JAZZ VS LAKERS THREAD
The Lakers aren't going to gameplan around "checking" Chris Paul. They'll let him get his and stop the ball from getting to David West and Peja.

TEAM DEFENSE
stops opposing teams, not a collection of individual defenders.

Anways, are New Orleans fans retarded?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
 10 years ago '05        #288
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 alkoholyck said:
I'm not a Hornets fan... But seen as the Heat aren't in the playoffs I'm admitedly jumping on the Hornets bandwagon because this team is sick. Not only are the entertaining to watch but they do a great job every night.

And if they shutdown Gasol and Odom, you're gonna have to trust in more than Kobe to win IMO. It will take big games from Kobe plus big shooting nights from your bench 3pt shooters. That's the one advantage I'd give the Lakers, and if they do manage to win the series, I would say it would be on the strength of the bench shooting well.
trust the lakers arent my team...i cant stand them muffu*kas....but the resources ur gonna devote into containing or stopping kobe...will make shutting down their other options damn near impossible...
 05-05-2008, 11:21 PM         #289
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
i dont see you guys shutting down gasol...in this case series now duncan is the number 1 option...and you have shut him down so far...but if you end up playing the lakers...your gonna have to stop kobe...and then worry about everyone else...which in my opinion is going to be a much tougher task...

WAKE UP MR WEST MR WEST
 10 years ago '05        #290
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
I agree again, the Hornets have one of the best defensive bigs in the league in CHandler, which obviously won't be a lot of help in stopping Kobe, but I think the Hornets will be able to sufficiently shut down the rest of the team enough to win the series depsite whatever Kobe does...

Let's wait and see if both teams make it through anyway, then start this conversation again when it becomes relevant.

At the moment though, the Hornets are managing to make the Spurs look silly, and I can't see them being denied at least one of the next two.
 05-05-2008, 11:25 PM         #291
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David West Been Roasting Gasol a.ss For Da Past Several Years Dog... Since His Memphis Days And We Play Dem 4 Times A Year And It Wont Change In A Series
 10 years ago '05        #292
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
I dont know I think Gasol and west are about equal..that will be a great series to watch
Ummm last time I checked Bynum isn't coming back. Which effectively means Gasol at center and Tyson Chandler on him. That is a very difficult matchup for Gasol, and makes life easier for West, in that he'll be able to score at will...

Hornets defence>>> Lakers defence.
 10 years ago '05        #293
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 alkoholyck said:
I agree again, the Hornets have one of the best defensive bigs in the league in CHandler, which obviously won't be a lot of help in stopping Kobe, but I think the Hornets will be able to sufficiently shut down the rest of the team enough to win the series depsite whatever Kobe does...

Let's wait and see if both teams make it through anyway, then start this conversation again when it becomes relevant.

At the moment though, the Hornets are managing to make the Spurs look silly, and I can't see them being denied at least one of the next two.
agree with that hence tim's performance...but clearly they wont be sending help against gasol like they are with duncan...because kobe is going to torture you guys on closeouts....if your defending them straight up for most of the game...id take the lakers...
 05-05-2008, 11:27 PM         #294
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Really Think Yall Will Miss Bynum In A Seven Game Series Against The Hornets.. Tyson Is A Athlethic Freak That Will Jump Over The Big Men Yall Have
 10 years ago '05        #295
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
agree with that hence tim's performance...but clearly they wont be sending help against gasol like they are with duncan...because kobe is going to torture you guys on closeouts....if your defending them straight up for most of the game...id take the lakers...
Once again, not a Hornets fan.

I don't think they need help against Gasol. Chandler can take him one on one I think. Meaning they can use other players to double Kobe rather than double any of the Lakers bigs. It'll be a great series if it happens though...
 05-05-2008, 11:28 PM         #296
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN A LAKERS FAN WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOT THINKING REALISTICALLY... SO I MAY END THIS DISCUSSION SOON.. IM TIRED OF SAYING THE SAME sh*t... IM JUST GONNA SIT BACK N LAUGH LIKE I HAVE BEEN THUS FAR
 10 years ago '05        #297
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
do you honestly whole heartedly believe that?
Very much so. He's massive, and when he's been asked to this series, one on one has done well against Duncan, the greatest PF of all time, and despiste centre not being his position, has to be considered better than most centers in the league.
 05-05-2008, 11:30 PM         #298
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
your fu*king k!lling me, did you watch the game three weeks ago?

ARE U HAPPY FOR LETTING THE HORNETS COME BACK FROM 30 POINTS TO LOSE BY 3? I REMEMBER THE PATS BEAT THE GIANTS IN THE REGULAR SEASON TOO... DOES THAT MATTER? LOL U ARE A JOKE :rolleyes:
 05-05-2008, 11:35 PM         #299
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the season series is tied. we won last. healthy or not. yall are playing a better team right now, which is the only team i felt as a threat but I do think we match up better against the Hornets, they ARE real they ARE legit...but the Lakers, that's just a well tuned machine with the best player in the NBA on it. :sick:

JUST TELL KOBE FED-EX THAT MVP TROPHY TO NORTH CAROLINA OR TO NEW ORLEANS NEXT DAY SERVICE AFTER THE REAL MVP WINS
 10 years ago '05        #300
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
MAn the only way the spurs can start winning games vs the hornets is if the bench steps it up, i mean the hornets are not letting Duncan score, so that leaves Parker and Ginobli, but hornets got chandler , paul, stojakovic, and west, brent barry needs to hit them 3's to counter stojakovic, spurs need to mae hornets respect there offense and spread the defense they need to give duncan some breathing space, finley has to hit those jump shots, parker needs to penetrate more, ginobli needs to do his thing, thomas needs to stop doing dumb fouls, and the spurs need to have more confidence in there shots instead of hesistating so much, bowen needs to start throwing kicks or something lol, no but bowen needs to take those 3's too instead of passing when he has an open shot.and the spurs need to take advantage of the double teaming on duncan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy