most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2008, 11:04 PM         #261
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a fu*king beatdown
this is fu*king great
 05-05-2008, 11:04 PM         #262
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
fisher shot 50% , on 15 pts (same as paul) with 6 a.sst and 3 3pointers...thats pretty solid for fish so maybe paul should come and play defense. Paul had about 20 a.ssist but shot 4-13 and 3 turnovers...go see who was guarding him, he has 3 rings also. :rolleyes:

DOG CHRIS PAUL.......NUFF SAID ..... SO DOES d*ckEY SIMPSON WHEN HE WON 3 WITH THE BULLS.....WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
 05-05-2008, 11:05 PM         #263
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cmon guys no f!ghting! hahaha
first things first, we all rejoice after the spurs get eliminated then we can start arguing
 10 years ago '05        #264
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yea if the hornets win this series....the lakers are goin to the finals...i hope thats not the case though
 05-05-2008, 11:06 PM         #265
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
:hang:
yezzir, Lakers give him once option, score or get his players involved, the problem with other teams they give him both, u cant give him 25 and 15, let him get 30 and shut them other fu*kas down
 05-05-2008, 11:06 PM         #266
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Thing Is.... Lets Make A Poll Of What Guard U Want Right Now... Cp3 Or D-fish , Since He Is Equal To Him Lol
 10 years ago '05        #267
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
okay and our whole BENCH dug in the Hornets a.ss in January w/ Bynum...n*gga i know you didnt fogret we won by 30. and MVP only had 19. CP played great but we going to let him do his thing its hard to contain him but where is the rest of that team.
no team without a defensive answer for kobe is winning a series...simple as that....
 05-05-2008, 11:07 PM         #268
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
okay and our whole BENCH dug in the Hornets a.ss in January w/ Bynum...n*gga i know you didnt fogret we won by 30. and MVP only had 19. CP played great but we going to let him do his thing its hard to contain him but where is the rest of that team.
DOG WE GOT IN YALL a.ss IN L.A 1ST....PEJA LIT YALL a.ss UP... AND I JUST REMEMBERED WE CAME BACK FROM 30 POINTS TO LOSE BY 3 IN THE LAST GAME... U PROUD OF THAT?
 10 years ago '04        #269
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 258 258
too many passes k!lled the spuyrs
 10 years ago '04        #270
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
:wow: new orleans
 05-05-2008, 11:08 PM         #271
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
no team without a defensive answer for kobe is winning a series...simple as that....

WELL I CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT CP3.... SO DONT START THAT ARGUEMENT
 10 years ago '05        #272
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 35 35
Spurs hesitated too much on there shots, and where the fu*k was barrys and finleys 3's to counter stojakovic's 3's?
 10 years ago '05        #273
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
WELL I CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT CP3.... SO DONT START THAT ARGUEMENT
its not the same....because kobe can put 50 on your head....how will you respond to that? your not gonna triple team him...they way they have been playing or your getting burnt...i hope u dont plan on using bonzi wells to slow him down
 10 years ago '05        #274
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Sheeed said:
yea if the hornets win this series....the lakers are goin to the finals...i hope thats not the case though
It amazes me how people are still underrating the Hornets...

They are LEGIT. They will go toe to toe with any team in the league. They are solid in every position except maybe SG, and if you think the Lakers or any team can take them easily, you're blind or just simply haven't been watching them play.

Lakers are more overrated than the Hornets are. The biggest difference is the Lakers ahve a proven star, and people seem to think because CP isn't proven, he's liable to fu*k up at any given moment. I think if the Hornets can beat the Spurs, it will be a sick WCF, but I'd give the edge to the Hornets...
 05-05-2008, 11:11 PM         #275
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
okay i understand CP is good , but he doesn't have any hardware. I'm sure before its said and done , he will. Fisher was the third leading scorer and our Starting PG. i mean he did just as much as tyson chandler or peja has done .

THROUGHOUT EVERYTHING U JUST SAID, I CAME OUT WITH THIS..... U ARE PRETTY MUCH SAYING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING .....INEXPERIENCE...... KEEP IT UP FOR ME... U MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THE REST OF THE DOUBTERS... IM LUVIN IT
 05-05-2008, 11:13 PM         #276
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
n*gga never once did i say fish was better than CP thats just ridiculous. but you say as if he can't be stopped, let fish go ask D. Williams what the recipe is I BET HE KNOWS
IF HE CANT GET PASS FISHER... HE SHOULD ASK SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY MAY BEAT US IN THE PLAYOFFS DOG
 10 years ago '05        #277
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 alkoholyck said:
It amazes me how people are still underrating the Hornets...

They are LEGIT. They will go toe to toe with any team in the league. They are solid in every position except maybe SG, and if you think the Lakers or any team can take them easily, you're blind or just simply haven't been watching them play.

Lakers are more overrated than the Hornets are. The biggest difference is the Lakers ahve a proven star, and people seem to think because CP isn't proven, he's liable to fu*k up at any given moment. I think if the Hornets can beat the Spurs, it will be a sick WCF, but I'd give the edge to the Hornets...
you guys just matchup well against timmy...you have no answer on the defensive end for kobe....so thats pretty much where you will lose the series...
 10 years ago '05        #278
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Sheeed said:
its not the same....because kobe can put 50 on your head....how will you respond to that? your not gonna triple team him...they way they have been playing or your getting burnt...i hope u dont plan on using bonzi wells to slow him down
I don't disagree with you... But I think Hornets will be able to shut down the rest of the Lakers enough to be able to have big wins even if Kobe goes off for 50. Kobe getting 50 doesn't really mean sh*t if he doesn't fo it on a good percentage either, and I've seen more sub 50% 50 point games from Kobe than I have plus 50% 50pt games from him.
 05-05-2008, 11:15 PM         #279
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i can say d.williams

and your fu*king sick if you believe or anyone else believes that Chris Paul is as unstoppable as MVP.
HONESTLY DOG... THIS COULD GO TO A 100 PAGES... ANYONE U NAME THAT CAN CHECK CP3 ON UR TEAM, IM GONNA LAUGH... JUST GIVE IT UP... GO IN THE JAZZ VS LAKERS THREAD
 05-05-2008, 11:16 PM         #280
nyynyj225  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Ric Flair whoooooo's after every basket had me laughing hysterically.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy