Official Round 2:San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2008, 10:37 PM         #241
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I've got news for you dumbass, Europeans are white people.
Well not entirely true, but we get what you are saying
 05-05-2008, 10:37 PM         #242
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm about to play GTA. Screw this game. It was boring, then it was a blowout.
 10 years ago '04        #243
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Oh My God!!!!!! Cp3!
 10 years ago '06        #244
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Paul not playing with these n*gga's
 05-05-2008, 10:38 PM         #245
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
the spurs are no match. I called it in 5, but the way it's looking right now it might be a sweep.
well we have to hope the hornets play ATLEAST mediocre on the road, if they do im sure they can beat the spurs easily again

05-05-2008, 10:39 PM         #246
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
Man, I'm about to play GTA. Screw this game. It was boring, then it was a blowout.
whaaat? you dont find the good ole spurs exciting?
 05-05-2008, 10:39 PM         #247
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I've got news for you dumbass, Europeans are white people.
I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU DUMBASS, IM BLACK AND I'LL k!ll YO a.ss ! sh*t UP bi*ch !:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #248
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:
I just love how the Hornets play, they have my two favorite players in the league in Tyson Chandler and Chris Paul..

Too bad I can't deny my Bulls.. Hornets would easily be my favorite team if I could..
ur prolly pissed they gave up Chandler
 10 years ago '04        #249
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
As a Laker fan I officially scared of the Hornets. Phoenix? San Antonio? I don't want to see those n*ggas. We have to go seven to get to the finals, but we'll still get there.
 05-05-2008, 10:45 PM         #250
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this spurs flopping is disgusting man
we should be glad once they are out to see a decline in flopping
 05-05-2008, 10:48 PM         #251
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
As a Laker fan I officially scared of the Hornets. Phoenix? San Antonio? I don't want to see those n*ggas. We have to go seven to get to the finals, but we'll still get there.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD SERIES... I THINK WE GONNA THROW BONZI,JULIAN, AND MO PETE ON KOBE.. AKA PRETTY MUCH FRESH BODIES TO TRY AND SLOW HIM DOWN OR DO WHAT WE ARE DOING DUNCAN AND FORCE THE OTHER GUYS TO BEAT US... LOL BUT IOONO WHAT YALL GONNA DO ABOUT CP3, BECAUSE NOBODY ON YOUR TEAM CAN CHECK HIM.
 10 years ago '04        #252
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3480 3480
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU DUMBASS, IM BLACK AND I'LL k!ll YO a.ss ! sh*t UP bi*ch !:finger:
What a great excuse for idiocy and ignorance.

Why don't you do yourself a favor; k!ll yourself and stop the genetic flow of mental retardation.
 05-05-2008, 10:50 PM         #253
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
scared?? i think we should want to play Hornets, to me Utah >>>> Hornets, Hornets have no match for Kobe, Hornets just give Spurs match up problems, that's all, Fisher can dig in CP3's a.ss, Gasol and Odom is long enough and talented enough to handle Chandler and West
 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM         #254
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Pargo is playing some D on parker aint letting him do all he knows how to do (lay the ball uP)
 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM         #255
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris paul is too black for the spurs. these old n*ggas are mad . chris is lookin like he's on the 2k8 blacktop :wow:
 05-05-2008, 10:56 PM         #256
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
IT WOULD BE A GOOD SERIES... I THINK WE GONNA THROW BONZI,JULIAN, AND MO PETE ON KOBE.. AKA PRETTY MUCH FRESH BODIES TO TRY AND SLOW HIM DOWN OR DO WHAT WE ARE DOING DUNCAN AND FORCE THE OTHER GUYS TO BEAT US... LOL BUT IOONO WHAT YALL GONNA DO ABOUT CP3, BECAUSE NOBODY ON YOUR TEAM CAN CHECK HIM.
Fisher slows him down just enough, u talking about keeping fresh bodies on em, what u going do with Gasol and Odom, it's not the same team as Spurs, we have ALOT of shooters on this team, Kobe will not score than 5 points and u better not count on that happening cuz, Lakers is just much better right now than the Spurs it's crazy, that ball move around to good, Lakers in 6 against the Hornets, ya'll can't fu*k with us
 05-05-2008, 10:57 PM         #257
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the same thing we did three weeks ago.
YEAH AND WE DID IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE THAT...
 05-05-2008, 10:58 PM         #258
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
scared?? i think we should want to play Hornets, to me Utah >>>> Hornets, Hornets have no match for Kobe, Hornets just give Spurs match up problems, that's all, Fisher can dig in CP3's a.ss, Gasol and Odom is long enough and talented enough to handle Chandler and West
:hang:
 05-05-2008, 10:59 PM         #259
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
oh you mean the game Pau was injured in the first 5 minutes...oh yeah :applause:
GASOL DOESNT CHECK CP3... AND HE DUG IN YALL a.ss IN OUR 2 VICTORIES AGAINST YALL AND D-WEST GONNA WORK WHOMEVER CHECKS HIM
 05-05-2008, 11:01 PM         #260
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hope U Dont Think Radmonovic=stojackovic... Do U?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy