Apr 30 - Footballer Ronaldo orders 3 "feMALE" hookers

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What should he have done?

Props Slaps
 05-01-2008, 11:57 AM         #61
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
What defensive team i bet the best defensive player in rugbys 40 time is 9.8 on astro turf............
Even if it was, which it isn't, what relevance would that make? They do a good job of stopping offensive rugby players, who are just as fast as NFL runners.:rolleyes:
 05-01-2008, 03:28 PM         #62
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
C.Ronaldo? The player who did a David Blaine act during the Barca game an made himself invicible?
 05-01-2008, 03:30 PM         #63
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
At the end of the day Ronaldo from MANCHESTER UNITED did not get caught with tranvestites
 05-01-2008, 03:38 PM         #64
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
lol at you not mentioning Serie A or La Liga. Hey Cristiano wasnt even a force in Portugal when he was there..

Do you actually think that football has gotten better? that Ronaldo at 23 right now would be nothing? wtf...Ronaldo played against the likes of Maldini in his prime, Costacorta...played in the time of Batistuta, Zola, Raul in his prime, Henry in his prime, Inzaghi, Beirhoff..

Take Kaka/Messi/C.Ronaldo out of fooball right now, who the fu*k is left that is outstanding?

Cause he was amazing at them that is why.

But your question is good, and I actually don't rate Kaka as well as everyone else.

Berbatov?
 05-01-2008, 03:47 PM         #65
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Berbatov >> C Ronaldo

In my books...

And to dude sayin C Ronaldo does things no Brazlian can ever do... you must be americano...

Ronaldo in his prime >. C Ronaldo...

but C Ronaldo still has the rest of his career tho... so i wouldnt be suprised if he surpassed Ronaldo... but still Midfielder to Striker hard to compare..
 10 years ago '04        #66
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
C Ronaldo shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Brazil Ronaldo. You'd get flamed by anyone who has half decent knowlegde of the game
 10 years ago '06        #67
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
 VinceTran said:
u guys are pure stupid..... saying ronaldo choked vs barcelona is pure stupid. there were always 2 guys trapping him, leaving other guys open. READ THIS PART, THERE'S A REASON WHY CRISTIANO RONALDO WILL WIN PLAYER OF THE YEAR THIS YEAR...... best footballer in the world. he's the reason why they gonna win the Premiership.... and the Champions league....

GO F URSELF IF U THINK BRAZILLIAN FAT a.ss RONALDO HAS ANYTHING ON C. RONALDO. Adriano is a better striker then ronaldo, same with robinho.... Ronaldo plays on a brazillian team full of superstars.... all his world cups achievements are overrated. playing in the italian series is like playing in the wnba.

any of u seen a English premier game?? i have LIVE. that's what i thought. don't talk football to me.... i've been watching this game since maradonna ripped sh*t up....... don't talk to me about football dumbass

Hey retard, in the 90's Serie A was the dominant league, the era Ronaldo played, so hey wisen up. lol at "italian series" dumbass. I thought you would know this if you watched football since Maradona?

Robinho isnt a striker, he plays right mid for Real Madrid and off the striker for Brazil. Adriano was washed up at the age of 24. Hes back in Brazil and what has he achieved in his short career? a whole lot of nothing. Wasted potential, like Denilson perhaps.

English Premier League has been dominant for how long? not the past decade, it wasnt so long ago Arsenal were losing at home to Auxerre, Man Utd finishing bottom in an group involving Lille/Benfica/Villarreal.

Wow ive been to Premiership games also, did you see Derby v Sunderland? So much quality there right? Derby are a credit to the league right? ...but oh wait..i bet you only consider the top 4?

Ronaldo > C Ronaldo. I find it hilarious that this is even a debate, C Ronaldo isnt even on Zidanes level or his countryman Figo.

"Ronaldo plays in a team full of superstars" Really the same Brazil team that barely qualified (4th place last game of the qualfications) for the 2002 final without Ronaldo? But look what happend when Ronaldo was in the side ad 70% match fitness.

Serious you are a dumbass, and for someone watching the game since the 80's you really don't know much do you?

If C.Ronaldo is that good, how godly must Messi be then?

Last edited by Lay; 05-01-2008 at 05:09 PM..
 05-01-2008, 05:17 PM         #68
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
Berbatov >> C Ronaldo

In my books...

And to dude sayin C Ronaldo does things no Brazlian can ever do... you must be americano...

Ronaldo in his prime >. C Ronaldo...

but C Ronaldo still has the rest of his career tho... so i wouldnt be suprised if he surpassed Ronaldo... but still Midfielder to Striker hard to compare..

That's quote worthy, but your American. :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #69
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Comparing Christiano to Ronaldo is like comparing Sir Alex to Rafa.

Who's been more successful at their CURRENT clubs?

Obviously Sir Alex.

But that's because he's managed United for 20 odd years, whereas Rafa has been at Anfield for 4.

However, it took Fergie 6 years to win anything with United - it took Rafa 1...oh, and it was the Champion's League.
 05-01-2008, 05:54 PM         #70
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
That's quote worthy, but your American. :banghead:
So im american(which is not canadian) when it comes to sports, and arab african when it comes to insults etc. i see how this works...
 10 years ago '07        #71
Lpizzle 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
I would have believed him if it werent for the photos. He needs his eyes checked if he thought they were women.
 05-01-2008, 08:51 PM         #72
TheChamp86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LMAO
 10 years ago '06        #73
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 d-mac24 said:
reading the story i believe him but after clicking on the link i don't know
im sayin
how can you come from a land of beautiful women and mistake them shims for women?? i know brazil can do better then that. thats like the tranny mecca over there...lmao
 05-01-2008, 10:11 PM         #74
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChamp86 said:

LMAO
PROPS!!!
 10 years ago '07        #75
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
only time can tell, Dont forget that C-ron has quite the impressive resume-almost 40 goals having just recently turned 23 in February-That is unheard of in the Barclays Premier League, especially for one that considers themself to be a right wnger...

Having said that it is practically unfair to compair the two "RONNIES' as Ronaldo has had the misfortune of being injured

So I leave you with this question...If C Ronaldo had the injuries that Ole Head Ronaldo has, woulD C-Ron be able to bounce back like the Brasilian one?

P.S. They don't call him El Phenomeno for no reason.
 10 years ago '06        #76
Lay 
space
space
 VinceTran said:
u gotta be the dumbest sh*t alive...... EPL has been on top since i could remember. Ronaldo used to be my favorite player (him and baggio)... so i could bring up tons of crap that u never even heard of. Robinho plays striker for brazil often.... WATCH A DAMN GAME MORON. adriano was the starting striker for brazil couple years ago when Ronaldo was healthy. ronaldo was left on the bench for a good reason.... fat. Praising Ronaldo is like praising vince carter... worlds of talent, no work ethic. ur a waste of my time.
No it hasnt, 'EPL' was behind Serie A and La Liga in the 90's. Remember when Barca hammerd Man Utd 4-0? Man Utd went out to Volograd? Blackburn finished bottom in their only Champions League run? Watch football retard. Maradona's era still doesnt have have a clue about football..

You do realise there was a massive rivalry between Serie A and La Liga on which league was the best in the world right?

Fabinho or Vagner Love played upfront for Brazil recently, Robinho plays off the striker, you know...behind the striker. Where does Robinho play for Real Madrid? even with Ruud Van Nistelrooy injured and no other striker available (not including Saviola) he still doesnt play upfront. In fact his place on the right was taken by Robben/Higuan and Robinho was on the bench.

Adriano was dropped against France in the world cup for a unfit Ronaldo. Adriano was starting in 2006 until like i mentioned France, he played agasint Portugal as a sub last season, but did fu*k all ( I was at the game too). Correct? hence my point about him achieving nothing and likend him with Denilson Both of whom are now wasting their time back in Brazil. but you call me "dumbest sh*t alive"? When all your points ive countered while you missed out alot of my points and just replied to whatever you feel like...yeah good one retard. :rolleyes:
 05-02-2008, 05:21 AM         #77
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Courvoisier + coke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have no idea what I wrote for the past 2 days now.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 05-02-2008 at 05:24 AM..
 05-02-2008, 05:22 AM         #78
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
No it hasnt, 'EPL' was behind Serie A and La Liga in the 90's. Remember when Barca hammerd Man Utd 4-0? Man Utd went out to Volograd? Blackburn finished bottom in their only Champions League run? Watch football retard. Maradona's era still doesnt have have a clue about football..

You do realise there was a massive rivalry between Serie A and La Liga on which league was the best in the world right?

Fabinho or Vagner Love played upfront for Brazil recently, Robinho plays off the striker, you know...behind the striker. Where does Robinho play for Real Madrid? even with Ruud Van Nistelrooy injured and no other striker available (not including Saviola) he still doesnt play upfront. In fact his place on the right was taken by Robben/Higuan and Robinho was on the bench.

Adriano was dropped against France in the world cup for a unfit Ronaldo. Adriano was starting in 2006 until like i mentioned France, he played agasint Portugal as a sub last season, but did fu*k all ( I was at the game too). Correct? hence my point about him achieving nothing and likend him with Denilson Both of whom are now wasting their time back in Brazil. but you call me "dumbest sh*t alive"? When all your points ive countered while you missed out alot of my points and just replied to whatever you feel like...yeah good one retard. :rolleyes:

You know your sh*t which is unusual for an American.
 05-02-2008, 06:38 AM         #79
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this vince guy

Serie A was THE league back in the mid-late 90s
 10 years ago '06        #80
Lay 
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
You know your sh*t which is unusual for an American.
I'm from England :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy