Apr 30 - Footballer Ronaldo orders 3 "feMALE" hookers

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What should he have done?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 Exodus X13 said:
LOL @ saying he was the best player in every league, can his c*ck be further down your mouth.

He was a great player but saying that is a joke. Throughout his whole career he only performed well for 6.

Oh yes the Eredivisie the most competitive league in the world where if you don't play for PSV or Ajax you have little to no chance of winning anything. :rolleyes: PSV didn't even win a title when he was there. Roda JC even finished second in 94.

And LOL you can't think when I said C.Ronaldo > Ronaldo I meant it as of his whole career.

I just think that if Ronaldo was 23 today and playing he would be nothing. He was great in his time.

In 5 years time lets decide who had the better career, i'm going with Cristiano.
lol at you not mentioning Serie A or La Liga. Hey Cristiano wasnt even a force in Portugal when he was there..

Do you actually think that football has gotten better? that Ronaldo at 23 right now would be nothing? wtf...Ronaldo played against the likes of Maldini in his prime, Costacorta...played in the time of Batistuta, Zola, Raul in his prime, Henry in his prime, Inzaghi, Beirhoff..

Take Kaka/Messi/C.Ronaldo out of fooball right now, who the fu*k is left that is outstanding?
 04-30-2008, 05:31 PM         #42
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #43
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30381 30381
You see...

That's what happens when you SCORE too much.
 10 years ago '07        #44
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
STRANGER DANGER!!
 10 years ago '04        #45
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Lay said:
lol at you not mentioning Serie A or La Liga. Hey Cristiano wasnt even a force in Portugal when he was there..

Do you actually think that football has gotten better? that Ronaldo at 23 right now would be nothing? wtf...Ronaldo played against the likes of Maldini in his prime, Costacorta...played in the time of Batistuta, Zola, Raul in his prime, Henry in his prime, Inzaghi, Beirhoff..

Take Kaka/Messi/C.Ronaldo out of fooball right now, who the fu*k is left that is outstanding?
c'mon dont disrespect today's game like that now..
 10 years ago '04        #46
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
Lol they look like n*ggas what's wrong with him. He got Guap and go after n*ggas lol.
 10 years ago '04        #47
4sho 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
i would like to believe his story, but c'mon, ALL 3 hoes just happen to turn out to be men??? either ronaldo has the worst taste in women or hes fruity as pineapple
 04-30-2008, 10:54 PM         #48
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
You fools know nothing about football.

C. Ronaldo is not from Manchester, and I a.ssure you he's definitely not from this country thank fu*k.

Also, Ronaldo in his prime was NOT better than C. Ronaldo, I absolutely hate him, but he was the better player by quite a way. Any football pundit will tell you this. He was a brilliant player at his time, but on a completely different level.
^fu*kin Brazil.
 04-30-2008, 11:06 PM         #49
hustlekid03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol....dumb a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #50
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
 VinceTran said:
Let me end it..... C. Ronaldo can do things with the ball brazillian Ronaldo could only dream of. Ronaldo was the biggest cherry picker in the world. i'd score tons of goals for brazil playing with ronaldhino and all of them all stars. C. Ronaldo plays on a team full of decent stars. u can't compare the two.

Watch some of the Cristiano Ronaldo highlights on youtube....... u'll Sht ur self. he has more highlights in his 3 years then ronaldo has in his whole career. This is the michael jordan of soccer. Cristiano baby
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead:

this guys obviously knows nothing about football!!!
 10 years ago '04        #51
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 VinceTran said:
Let me end it..... C. Ronaldo can do things with the ball brazillian Ronaldo could only dream of. Ronaldo was the biggest cherry picker in the world. i'd score tons of goals for brazil playing with ronaldhino and all of them all stars. C. Ronaldo plays on a team full of decent stars. u can't compare the two.

Watch some of the Cristiano Ronaldo highlights on youtube....... u'll Sht ur self. he has more highlights in his 3 years then ronaldo has in his whole career. This is the michael jordan of soccer. Cristiano baby
Your football knowlegde is that of Homer Simpson doh

Get the fu*k outta here

LMFAO Say that to anyone that knows anything and they will laugh in your face.
 10 years ago '04        #52
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Exodus X13 said:
LOL @ saying he was the best player in every league, can his c*ck be further down your mouth.

He was a great player but saying that is a joke. Throughout his whole career he only performed well for 6.

Oh yes the Eredivisie the most competitive league in the world where if you don't play for PSV or Ajax you have little to no chance of winning anything. :rolleyes: PSV didn't even win a title when he was there. Roda JC even finished second in 94.

And LOL you can't think when I said C.Ronaldo > Ronaldo I meant it as of his whole career.

I just think that if Ronaldo was 23 today and playing he would be nothing. He was great in his time.

In 5 years time lets decide who had the better career, i'm going with Cristiano.
You clearly haven't seen Ronaldo play in his prime. Ronaldo at 23 was the most deadliest striker on the planet, he had everything, pace, skill, he'd rip apart defence after defence. Pretty funny this

Go post that on Soccerpulse forum or something and you'll be laughed off the forum

Whole career? LMFAO Dude go learn about football first and then post back here. C Ronaldo is no where near as good as Ronaldo was at 18 let alone fu*king 23 lololol

Ronaldo was 17 when he joined PSV and scored 42 goals in 46 games

This is just his league goal stats alone

Season Club Games Goals

1993-1994 Cruzeiro EC 13 12
1994-1996 PSV Eindhoven 46 42
1996-1997 FC Barcelona 37 34
1997-2002 Internazionale 69 49
2002-2007 Real Madrid 127 83
2007-Present A.C. Milan 14 7

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-01-2008 at 06:07 AM..
 05-01-2008, 06:10 AM         #53
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Cristiano Ronaldo being better then OG Ronaldo

When C.Ronaldo starts performing against big teams, then you can maybe throw the question in the air and hope someone takes you seriously

until then tho
 05-01-2008, 06:22 AM         #54
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day Ronaldo from MANCHESTER UNITED did not get caught with tranvestites
 10 years ago '04        #55
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
C.Ronaldo? The player who did a David Blaine act during the Barca game an made himself invicible?
 10 years ago '04        #56
makavelidon96 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
C.Ronaldo Should be cleaning OG Ronaldo's Boots... i hate when people say Ronaldo in his prime blah blah... If fit Ronaldo will score you Goals!! i dnt care what league. He wil pop them in with a little Drop Shoulder.. His skills is less flashy but more Effective to that of CR. I havent seen a Foward thats as good as OG Ronaldo. .. Good luck to him. Hope he get fit soon.

Eduardo Get well soon 2. Peace.
 10 years ago '04        #57
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
this is hilarious
 05-01-2008, 08:46 AM         #58
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Why are people talking like Ronaldo aint got skills? Where do you think C.Ronaldo got his from?

05-01-2008, 09:04 AM         #59
jcinema 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
This is more comical than something serious..

Raping a White bi*ch is serious.

Killing someone is serious.

Using preformance enhancing drugs in order to break records of former legends is serious.

Ronaldo's situation is comical.

Raping a White bi*ch is serious. -Kobe:Not guilty

Killing someone is serious. -yea. but what about a dog?

Using preformance enhancing drugs in order to break records of former legends is serious. - if the great pitchers and hitters of the era used then to me its fair... unethical but fair. i liken it to changing rules to allow more scoring... look the other way on the juice and you have more hits from sluggers and k's from the mound...
 05-01-2008, 11:53 AM         #60
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
They wouldnt even catch up with devin hester, tedd ginn or reggie bush.......
We've had this argument before and i posted up a list of players who can mach those players speeds.

Why do you keep talking out of your arse when FACTUALLY PROVEN wrong.

I'd love to see Reggie Bush, who is no doubt clocked on a stopwatch as apposed to properly(electronically) like most NFL cheats run up against the likes of Bryan Habana.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy