NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2008, 03:53 AM         #41
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hammonds, police said, told them he had gotten a swollen left side of his face from falling down while fleeing gunfire.

fallin during gunfire my a.ss...he was gettin man-handled....

but this is sad, when will we wake-up?
 05-01-2008, 06:57 AM         #42
SHARRIEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac 10 was tight lolll both of them cant f!ght sh*t if i fought like that id prolly have a gun 2 haha a pus*y uses guns god gave u two hands f!ght like men

IGNORANT
 10 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4527 4527
 lethalastro said:
worst f!ght ever, and the n*ggaz prolly had the worst aim ever. lmmfao at "lil chicago", dumbasses aint sh*t but some gentrified a.ss n*ggaz from chicago or stl in a hick a.ss suburb f!ghting and shootin over bullsh*t.
gentrified??? do you know what gentrify means.
 10 years ago '04        #44
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 2totimes said:
gentrified??? do you know what gentrify means.
yes, how about u. jus to re-affirm you, here u go. u may not know what it means....

if dude name is lil chicago, ummm, i'm guessing he from chicago. i live in chicago and see this gentrification everyday when i look at where rockwell projects, and cabrini green used to be, now all these new buildings blacks cant afford are up. and they kickin our black a.sses out to the burbs (i guess that where u from since u say u reppin the burbs) lil chicago prolly got to alton il becuz of that. thanx for tryna teach me something. :D

Last edited by lethalastro; 05-01-2008 at 09:01 AM..
 05-01-2008, 09:00 AM         #45
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are all you n*ggas that close minded?? talkin bout where di he get the gun?? lmao anything is possible in US i can go down street grab K for 350 brand new...AR for 500 M4 for 600 sh*t is easy...but then u got reckless n*ggas liek this
 10 years ago '04        #46
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 built4haters said:
are all you n*ggas that close minded?? talkin bout where di he get the gun?? lmao anything is possible in US i can go down street grab K for 350 brand new...AR for 500 M4 for 600 sh*t is easy...but then u got reckless n*ggas liek this
i hear u homie. a few n*ggaz i grew up wit got AKs, tech 9's, and all types of other machine guns/assault rifles. they usually go down south and buy em, or go to indiana, and bring em back to the chi. i swear there r so many guns in chicago and all guns are supposed to be illegal in the city of chicago except shotguns, and hunting rifles (unless u have a premit that u gotta get from cpd and u'll have a hard time doing that lol, thanks 2 mayor daley).
 05-01-2008, 11:26 AM         #47
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one n*gga got his a.ss beat and the other one shooting
 10 years ago '07        #48
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Makes no sense at all. The dude who shot him won the f!ght, I could see it goin the other way loser gettin a gun and shootin. But u won the f!ght and u still gonna shoot, what was the sense of f!ghting? Dude shoulda been locked up b4 he got outta grade school, he just a retard.
 10 years ago '04        #49
lilrcj  OP
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
dude that ran u to break da f!ght up beat his a.ss before thats why he grabbed that gun and shot him
 10 years ago '07        #50
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
in the world of gangster's they is no rules. the only rule is dont let the next man make you look like a bi*ch. an guns make anybody look like a bi*ch. just get 1 put 2 ur head by some1 you dont know an tell me how you feel.
 05-01-2008, 12:15 PM         #51
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blame b.e.t. got zzz thinking they mixed martial artists n sh*t
 05-05-2008, 12:50 AM         #52
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooooooo i see why all these n*ggas have guns..cuz cant a damn person f!ght nowadays..im pissed, man when i was growing up you fought it out, and thatwas that, now n*ggas swear they thugs cuz they guns do all the work...pitiful .... black society needs to rebuild itself, its gettin crazy
 10 years ago '05        #53
ScarFace77 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 jambo said:
in the world of gangster's they is no rules. the only rule is dont let the next man make you look like a bi*ch. an guns make anybody look like a bi*ch. just get 1 put 2 ur head by some1 you dont know an tell me how you feel.

I guess there isn't any English teachers either.
 10 years ago '05        #54
ScarFace77 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 Psykox said:
ooooooo i see why all these n*ggas have guns..cuz cant a damn person f!ght nowadays..im pissed, man when i was growing up you fought it out, and thatwas that, now n*ggas swear they thugs cuz they guns do all the work...pitiful .... black society needs to rebuild itself, its gettin crazy

American society needs to rebuild itself. Why we the only ones that get the blame. These crackers are more fukked up than us. n*ggas act like we still tryin to fit in and sh!t like it's 1870. n*gga we are here and on some real sh!t we run this country, we just don't own it.
 05-05-2008, 02:59 PM         #55
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset bich said:
"we"?..i roll solo dolo..i represent myself..
it look like you represent dipset..
 05-11-2008, 01:13 AM         #56
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScarFace77 said:
American society needs to rebuild itself. Why we the only ones that get the blame. These crackers are more fukked up than us. n*ggas act like we still tryin to fit in and sh!t like it's 1870. n*gga we are here and on some real sh!t we run this country, we just don't own it.
sure i agree all of america has to rebuild itself, but i've seen a downgrade in our own culture, and i jus feel that we need to fix that, what can i say i wanna see my race do well, instead of running around screamin our how "gangsta" they are ya digg
 05-11-2008, 10:24 AM         #57
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Psykox said:
Real talk from a real man. :applause:
 05-12-2008, 02:03 PM         #58
*SAIGON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jjbing4 said:
dumb a.sses. p.s where the hell do you get a mac 10?
lmao i can tell ur a nobody hahhahaha stay online bi*ch

and let me just give u my two cents.

whoever is talkin oh hes a bi*ch this n that lolol he had 2 boys with him and the punk had like 5 and they all ran like lil hoes hahaha thats wut the ones complaining would do hahahha and theyd be the first to dial 911 followed by a thread on boxden half of u are lames i see a few real ones tho lol

Last edited by *SAIGON; 05-12-2008 at 02:06 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #59
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 qstr8 said:
...what do you do when that's how it goes down these days...gun f!ghts. Ain't no droppin dem dogs no more, n*ggas is strapped. Pretty soon a gun is gonna be like an I.D. card...you need one in most cases. I'm bout to go ahead and invest in me one cause you never know when a n*gga feels trigger happy. A n*gga got one time to draw on me...he better k!ll me because I can't live my life in fear. I would try to avoid the situation anyway but sometimes you get tired of duckin and dodgin. Like Tupac said "I'd rather die a man than to live a coward". These days n*ggas is like dogs, if you scared, they feed off that sh*t and will constantly fu*k wit you. You draw down on they a.ss, they shut the fu*k up. When I say n*ggas, I'm referring to every race. As long as we got technology such as cameras, n*ggas is gon act like n*ggas. The only reason why he probably even fired a shot off is because the camera was rollin. Had da camera not been on, 1.) He probably woulda got his a.sswhipped (Cuz n*ggas power up and get big like Mario when there's a crowd) 2.) They probably hugged and played some sega genesis afterwards cuz they look like they were in da slums. All I got to say, get up to speed wit society. Society has guns, so will I. Society wants to start back boxin...I never wanted to stop. But hey...get it how you live cuz how I live be ruff!
I agree that guns can be used for protection, but the way your implying just brings more trouble. Yeah, when a n*gga pull out the burna on you and you pull yours out, then the odds of someone getting shot is greater than if he just pulled out the burna and robbed you and you were unarmed. Regardless, it's a lose lose situation. You can go out like a "coward" take the L and escape with your life intact and unharmed, or you can risk the odds of gettin popped while your pullin your burner out, or catchin a murder charge (at the most) and going to jail for life, or catchin a weapons charge (at the least, felony). If that's what makes you feel more like a man then more power to you. Just shows why n*ggas can't progress in society, idiotic logic.

It's just an ignorant move in my opinion. Some of my ignorant cousins tried to pursuade me with the same idiotic logic that you use but I'm not easily influenced and think for myself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now