Apr 30 - Videotaped fight ends in gunfire in Alton, IL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
stupid a.ss n*ggas.....that shouldve NEVER came to guns drawn
 10 years ago '05        #22
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
 mt fuji said:
have some self respect homie...i can't stand when clowns like u make statements like this.
n*gga I have self respect. what im trying to say is that when one person does something stupid the whole race gets stereo-typed. Callin me a clown well guess what n*gga "Homie don't play that"
 04-30-2008, 04:38 PM         #23
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow... a Mac 10 to a fist f!ght?! really?!
 10 years ago '04        #24
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
"No guns ...just beat each others a.sses while I put this on youtube"......
 10 years ago '04        #25
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
dumb a.sses. p.s where the hell do you get a mac 10?
 10 years ago '04        #26
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
worst f!ght ever, and the n*ggaz prolly had the worst aim ever. lmmfao at "lil chicago", dumbasses aint sh*t but some gentrified a.ss n*ggaz from chicago or stl in a hick a.ss suburb f!ghting and shootin over bullsh*t.
 04-30-2008, 05:49 PM         #27
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man dude pulled out a mac 10 because his boy got put in a full nelson?
 04-30-2008, 06:41 PM         #28
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...what do you do when that's how it goes down these days...gun f!ghts. Ain't no droppin dem dogs no more, n*ggas is strapped. Pretty soon a gun is gonna be like an I.D. card...you need one in most cases. I'm bout to go ahead and invest in me one cause you never know when a n*gga feels trigger happy. A n*gga got one time to draw on me...he better k!ll me because I can't live my life in fear. I would try to avoid the situation anyway but sometimes you get tired of duckin and dodgin. Like Tupac said "I'd rather die a man than to live a coward". These days n*ggas is like dogs, if you scared, they feed off that sh*t and will constantly fu*k wit you. You draw down on they a.ss, they shut the fu*k up. When I say n*ggas, I'm referring to every race. As long as we got technology such as cameras, n*ggas is gon act like n*ggas. The only reason why he probably even fired a shot off is because the camera was rollin. Had da camera not been on, 1.) He probably woulda got his a.sswhipped (Cuz n*ggas power up and get big like Mario when there's a crowd) 2.) They probably hugged and played some sega genesis afterwards cuz they look like they were in da slums. All I got to say, get up to speed wit society. Society has guns, so will I. Society wants to start back boxin...I never wanted to stop. But hey...get it how you live cuz how I live be ruff!
 10 years ago '06        #29
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 pele20 said:
Even if you dont like the statement, its true. Black people are looked at negatively, only if you knew how many white people i know expect me to act like them dumb n*ggas because thats what they see on tv and in the news... sh*ts fu*ked up, we need a change!
@ U..

Why Would You Even Allow Urself To Hang Around "white people" Who "expect" You To Do "ignorant" sh*t ??? Ask Yourself That!

fu*kin Dummy..

Thats fu*kin' Racism If U Ask Me .. Thats Just Like Me Walkin' Thru Tha Mall & Sayin' " that white dude looks like a pervert " Or " look at osama bin laden's cousin " ..It's All Tha Same Thing ..:banghead:

" DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE TIL YOU KNO THEM *PERSONALLY* "
 10 years ago '04        #30
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 qstr8 said:
...what do you do when that's how it goes down these days...gun f!ghts. Ain't no droppin dem dogs no more, n*ggas is strapped. Pretty soon a gun is gonna be like an I.D. card...you need one in most cases. I'm bout to go ahead and invest in me one cause you never know when a n*gga feels trigger happy. A n*gga got one time to draw on me...he better k!ll me because I can't live my life in fear. I would try to avoid the situation anyway but sometimes you get tired of duckin and dodgin. Like Tupac said "I'd rather die a man than to live a coward". These days n*ggas is like dogs, if you scared, they feed off that sh*t and will constantly fu*k wit you. You draw down on they a.ss, they shut the fu*k up. When I say n*ggas, I'm referring to every race. As long as we got technology such as cameras, n*ggas is gon act like n*ggas. The only reason why he probably even fired a shot off is because the camera was rollin. Had da camera not been on, 1.) He probably woulda got his a.sswhipped (Cuz n*ggas power up and get big like Mario when there's a crowd) 2.) They probably hugged and played some sega genesis afterwards cuz they look like they were in da slums. All I got to say, get up to speed wit society. Society has guns, so will I. Society wants to start back boxin...I never wanted to stop. But hey...get it how you live cuz how I live be ruff!
i feel u on that. i already kno how it goes, thats y bangers stay close to deck. never know when u gotta dump a n*gga out.
 10 years ago '06        #31
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 lethalastro said:
i feel u on that. i already kno how it goes, thats y bangers stay close to deck. never know when u gotta dump a n*gga out.
Tru, But These Lil LameAzzDuCKz From Cyber World Kno Nothing About Tha REAL LIFE ..
 10 years ago '04        #32
lilrcj  OP
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
 crunkynmunky said:
where you from in tha a yo?
by da circle
 10 years ago '05        #33
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD U TALK AND HOLD A MAC 10 ON THE fu*kING CAMERA.... Then the silly a.ss n*ggas busted it... No brainer who did it... WANNBE REAL n*ggaS:banghead:
 04-30-2008, 09:16 PM         #34
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the video didnt end once the shot rang out, i wanted to see what happened after that
 10 years ago '05        #35
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,798 | Props total: 7354 7354
dude murked ol boy tho when he was on da floor, hit him on da head 2 hard i was crackin up. dat sh*t echoed

but damn dese n*ggaz is stupid, i hope nobody got shot over dat bullsh*t f!ght
 10 years ago '07        #36
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
 qstr8 said:
On some real shiit homie spoken like a true G
 10 years ago '06        #37
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
fu*king idiots....I don't even know what to say to that.
 04-30-2008, 11:02 PM         #38
hustlekid03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some dumb sh*t right there
 10 years ago '05        #39
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,717 | Props total: 23419 23419
Swear I seen one of them dudes on the vid.

That was stupidity at its worst thought...
 10 years ago '04        #40
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k f!ghting!..fu*k Guns!....brothas need jesus in there life, when God says your time is up...YOUR TIME IS UP!!...nothing going to stop that....man just having a gun means you living in fear!.....sad!....I'ma pary for y'all people
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy