most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
I Love this sh*t, GTA SA is fun as fuk also though...
 04-30-2008, 05:48 PM         #42
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like SA because its less realistic (sue me), but I also like the theme (90's LA) alot more than GTAIV. Maybe its because I love 90's music, but the radio stations were better in GTA:SA (but the Tuff Gong radio is kinda sick). I also really liked the characters, gang them,missions, and just the location and city, being that I travel to LA a lot, I see sh*t that takes me back to SA, which is pretty sick. The suburban places in SA > urban Liberty City...but online is cool and of course the graphics and HUD are alot better in GTAIV. I'll have to have much more playing time with GTAIV to really form an opinion.
 10 years ago '07        #43
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8814 8814
 MacDreezyy said:
damn u gotta search for guns around dumpsters and sh*t.......?
fu*k all that, i just went to cheatcc.com and got all the codes. kinda takes the fun out of it but i got tired of f!ghting and sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #44
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 DIPSET101 said:
fu*k all that, i just went to cheatcc.com and got all the codes. kinda takes the fun out of it but i got tired of f!ghting and sh*t.
word i did the same sh*t. does anybody know if puttin a couple cheat codes in will fu*k the game up in terms of completion? i just put two in (cops and guns), cause these two aspects of the game are fu*kin terrible.

as a whole im enjoying it, the f!ghting and the driving are terrible in the game. the camera views while you drive are worthless, most of the time id rather walk to the destination cause i keep hitting sh*t :banghead:
 04-30-2008, 07:17 PM         #45
dex1can  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Andreas got old because the world was so fu*king big and you spent so much time just randomly driving through the country side and sh*t checking the map every 30 seconds to see what random empty country road to go on...then, if you totalled a car in the country at night it took forever to find another one so i always ended up using the jetpack cheat to get around....plus the world of san andreas was really boring to just fu*k around in except for area 51
 04-30-2008, 08:53 PM         #46
Darth Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked Vice City the best. Barely anything resembling a story, you aint have to take care of no video game character, just straight up game play and completing missions and side missions.

I hated taking care of CJ in San Andreas, I didnt even finish a third of that game. I hated all the gang sh*t too. It seems the more stuff they add to these games the more I hate them. There is too much to do in this game and its overwhelming when you cant play for 8 hours.

I literally spent 30 minutes on a fu*king game of pool. Bowling took a while too. I dont wanna shoot darts, play pool, go on dates, have play dates with friends, browse the internet, watch television or maintain contacts. I just wanna play the fu*king game. I dont want to take care of no video game character and go on dates, I wanna k!ll fu*king wh0ores and steal cars. The more realistic these games get the less fun they get. Yeah, alot of the tv and internet stuff is amusing, but its stuff I dont really want to do, but feel obligated to complete since I did pay for the game and all...

I love the character of Niko. He actually seems human, but they made his movements too realistic. He is sooooo fu*king slow its drives me nuts. Close combat sucks, you have trouble chasing down cars to steal since he is soooo fu*king slow. The jump is an embarrassment. The game is so big and ambitious, yet the main protagonist is so slow, especially compared with the other games.

There is alot of improvements obviously. Graphics, though it does freeze and get choppy. The new star system is a great improvement, you can actually evade police in this game. However these are the dumbest cops yet. You wont get arrested for running red lights, knocking down telephone poles or smashing other cars, but if you flee when they arrest you for a.ssaulting someone they fire 31 shots on you like fu*king Michael Oliver? Blah, stupidity.

Also simple animations were left out. Like when you get on and off bikes and helmets appear out of no where on your head. Or when eating a hotdog, the sh*t just disappears.

I actually think the driving isnt too bad. Especially considering how realistic they tried making the game. You really cant turn at 80 mph in real life. The E Brake is a bit too sensative. Sometimes ill make an amazing turn with it, but end up fishtailing for 4 blocks.
 10 years ago '06        #47
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1464 1464
Got it for 360 ain't played yet (no time for it yet), but I heard you can't do sh*t from SA. No build up your player, making your own look, or getting better skills by work at sh*t like driving, biking, etc.
 10 years ago '04        #48
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
you better hit that streets with that attitude.
 10 years ago '07        #49
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
fu*k is wrong with u all GTA4 sh*ts all over SA
 10 years ago '05        #50
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i got my guns mad quick idk wat yall talkin bout ...when u fu*k wit the rasta dude he be givin u guns
 10 years ago '04        #51
iLL NiCCa 
space
space
space
$620 | Props total: 0 0
so far i've only got about 3 hours clocked in (college and work are owning me), but i've got to say, GTA IV by far...

storyline and characters seem to be more developed and interesting, like by the end of this game it's gonna feel like i just watched the craziest movie ever

driving is less forgiving, but that's a good thing once you start whipping around corners and you know you're that nice, dipping from cops and whatnot

hand to hand combat is improved, disarms are nice, like how you can mix it up with the combo system they implemented

plus, the locations are sick...tell me how i saw COPE 2's tags, just like in real life! Rockstar went all out when recreating NYC, can't wait to hit Jersey when it opens up for me

that's all i can speak on so far, need to get more time
 10 years ago '04        #52
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 1062 1062
i been saying that about gta 4 from the start that I was feeling GTA:SA better
 10 years ago '04        #53
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
 iLL NiCCa said:
so far i've only got about 3 hours clocked in (college and work are owning me), but i've got to say, GTA IV by far...

storyline and characters seem to be more developed and interesting, like by the end of this game it's gonna feel like i just watched the craziest movie ever

driving is less forgiving, but that's a good thing once you start whipping around corners and you know you're that nice, dipping from cops and whatnot

hand to hand combat is improved, disarms are nice, like how you can mix it up with the combo system they implemented

plus, the locations are sick...tell me how i saw COPE 2's tags, just like in real life! Rockstar went all out when recreating NYC, can't wait to hit Jersey when it opens up for me

that's all i can speak on so far, need to get more time
:finger:JERSEY
 10 years ago '05        #54
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,170 | Props total: 1176 1176
close this thread, this is blasphemy.
 10 years ago '07        #55
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,345 | Props total: 21256 21256
 Sammyboi22 said:
I think GTA IV is sorta trash. :wow: I mean you cant customize cars. You cant flip cars. You cant customize your character. Cant fly planes. Driving fu*king sucks. THe camera angles for driving are trash....i dno. Maybe i just gotta get used to it. But I dont like it as much.
I got used to the driving but I gotta cosign what you said, the camera angles for the driving sucks. The camera pans way to slow, which forces you drive more slowly. I hope there aren't any major chase missions because I would be fu*ked. The hand to hand combat does kind of suck, I find the blocking to be random and only works when it wants to work. Other than that I really like the game and how it seems to be progressing.
 05-01-2008, 06:59 PM         #56
smo967  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 25% into the game, and its by far the best game ive probably ever played. you cant tell me Little Jacob isnt hilarious.
 10 years ago '06        #57
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 iamcrackmuzik said:
they fu*ked up on the beginning...this game starts out slow as fu*k

in erry other game by mission 2 u already splittin wigs...i had to search for guns behind dumpsters and sh*t
Manne you aint never lying,shid the only gun I got was when I beat a cop out and took it.
 10 years ago '07        #58
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
cops and crooks online >>
 05-01-2008, 08:27 PM         #59
Teflonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LISTEN UP CHILDREN

they cut all the useless nonesense, customising a car you finna wreck, skills you cant keep up ect

and went into extreme detail on erything else,.
 05-03-2008, 12:23 PM         #60
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait til you get to the Bank Robbery mission
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy