Gta IV or San Andreas

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
89 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2008, 10:42 PM         #21
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is fu*ken crack! and i'm only 10% into...sh*ts starting to get interesting... and i e-banged michelle...chea
 10 years ago '04        #22
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Im liking GTA4 alot, but i cant decide at this point. I did take a special interest in the SA storyline just cuz i could relate to it a little bit, and relate to the settings and characters, but thats it. Gameplay and engine wise, i like GTA4 over SA. but whatever, im not giving a fullblown opinion until AFTER i finish the game.
 10 years ago '04        #23
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Its like youll be doin something and then all of a sudden somebody calls u to do some other sh*t u cant even explore the city and sh*t
You can turn the story off so they won't call you when you're just tryin to fu*k around and explore.
 10 years ago '08        #24
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I don't have the game yet, but can you improve your skills, (like driving, aiming, swimming, etc.) Kinda like SA
 10 years ago '05        #25
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
I don't have the game yet, but can you improve your skills, (like driving, aiming, swimming, etc.) Kinda like SA
I'm 11% done and I havent seen that SKILLS sh*t yet...so I'm gonna say no....
 04-30-2008, 08:25 AM         #26
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont like how ya cant buy buildings, jewellery or modify/tune cars
 10 years ago '05        #27
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
i love it i watched a chick suck me up (in a bmw i stole) for $20 and then k!lled her and got $45
 10 years ago '04        #28
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i had 5 hours of sit down time with it yesterday...if i hadnt looked up and realized that it was 1am...i'd probably be dead at work today...not bein able to lift a finger...

while i'm not the biggest GTA fan...i seriously think this game lived up to its hype...i mean...there's SO much sh*t you can do...it's just crazy!
 10 years ago '04        #29
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
GTA IV definately sh*ts on San Andreas, in alot of aspects. Driving, Shooting, Storyline, Multiplayer.
 10 years ago '05        #30
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
I felt the same way when I 1st started playing...But you'll get the hang of it..especially the driving.
 10 years ago '07        #31
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
saints row>gta4...all these radio's r garbage besides vibe and beat
 10 years ago '06        #32
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
Okay.

I love the location & the concept of SAN ANDREAS alot more.

But OVERALL..... GTA4 is the BEST.... PERIOD. The multiplayer alone is enough to smash the previous GTA's and all the lame imitation gta's that are out there. If only, i could connect to more games. They, really changed the game alot. It has evolved and will take some time to get used to. But it starts to feel more and more like gta as you play through it.

Hopefully the downloadable content will feature a new city. Maybe a OLD one??? VC??? SA??? who knows. I would love to see a next gen version of vice city and san andreas!!

Last edited by DJ Endo; 04-30-2008 at 12:28 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #33
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Some of yall who say the game is boring apparently aren't that good. The driving controls are on point (some of yall might want to invert the driving controls). I had a shotgun and a handgun before my first mission (just k!ll a few cops rip Sean Bell). The cab missions and girlfriend missions are like a tutorial and are easy.

This game is way better than San Andreas. I like the location of San Andreas and the planes and sh*t. But the graphics, controls, gameplay in GTA4 is way better. Blind Shooting around corners, beating peoples a.ss with your hands. Hotdog stands everywhere to get your health back etc.

And there is a gun store on the first island that sells everything you need, and you can customize the main character by going into a clothing store just like you did with CJ in San Andreas.
 10 years ago '06        #34
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
You start maxed out. I think your stamana can improve from running and swimming tho.
 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM         #35
Pencil Snapper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San An chracters but IV gameplay is more up to date and sharper. Cell phone addition is crazy!
 04-30-2008, 01:19 PM         #36
brooklynfresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gta iv is a lot harder than previous grand theft autos
 10 years ago '04        #37
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2214 2214
The main disappointment so far is there is no dismemberments, like you can't shoot off body parts like in the previous GTA's. As far as I can tell at least. Game is still nice though
 10 years ago '04        #38
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 BMS said:
I dont like how ya cant buy buildings, jewellery or modify/tune cars
u can't buy houses??that sucks
 10 years ago '07        #39
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 j da pimp said:
i love it i watched a chick suck me up (in a bmw i stole) for $20 and then k!lled her and got $45
 04-30-2008, 03:11 PM         #40
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't have the game, but can someone tell me why they took out so much sh*t from San Andreas?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago